Whether you like it or not, the Anglosphere are the best places in the world...

Whether you like it or not, the Anglosphere are the best places in the world. Europe is alright and all but your old buildings and lack of entertainment is terrible.

>He forgets about the nords

Nordic countries are still shit in comparison due to lack of people, cramped cities and nothing to do besides drink and eat fish

>America
>Anglo
In 1776 maybe

That's saying a lot chink

>lack of people

good thing

>cramped cities

no different than the rest of the world

>drink and eat fish

both good things

Anglo countries are terrible. Pedophiles in government controlled by Jews replacing your populations with third worlders

>lack of people, cramped cities and nothing to do besides drink and eat fish

>That's saying a lot chink

you are laughing about yourself, bro

>lack of entertainment is terrible.
tell us, please. how is your entertainment superior?

Daily reminder that even though we get meme'd a lot about it we are still whiter than all countries in the anglosphere.

This

This. It's an anglo world baby, you're just living in it

Old buildings > new buildings

>That's saying a lot chink
>Canada

>italy unironically trying to piggyback on this
As a literal nigger I find this hilalrious

just for laughs is cringe imo

honestly i've been thinking about just stopping speaking english and consuming english media because anglos are the smuggest people on the planet and i don't want to associate with them. maybe i should start learning french or something, atleast they are not so smug.

Australia is currently the most Anglo country on the fucking planet. The English continue to this day to migrate here in droves and likely will continue to do so till there are no longer any poms left to flee their tiny island home. Within a few decades the USA will be a Mexican colony. Canada has a lower percentage of Anglo cunts than New Zealand and Australia.

I know living so close to Clapistan has a gravitational lensing effect but please try to get some fucking perspective.

objectively wrong

scandinavia is best, anglos btfo forever and ever

This

>America
>anglo

not by any definition of the word

What's wrong with that?