What the fuck is his problem?

what the fuck is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JaydaBF
britainfirst.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a stupid old jackass. How is this surprising to anyone?

its his private entertainment
only idiots paying attention to it

>we are doing just fine

Ever wondered why Londoners used to call them septics?

He's taking advantage because he knows you're desperate after BREXIT.

She literally can't respond because it would hurt any trade negotiations.

>it's okay for Euro countries to spend all day commenting on the USA
>It's not okay for Trump to mention any European issue

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha eat shit soyboys

bingold blempf is finished

Obama was a lawyer retard

>it's okay for Euro countries to spend all day commenting on the USA
There's a difference when individual citizen does that. I don't see many head of states in Europe doing that

Yes Merkel never comments on USA issues

haha guys did you hear about the latest meme up on reddit? soyboy haha, u have boy and u add soy, like SOYBOY haha get it? SOY-BOY hahahahaha

This article makes it sound like this would actually affect the US/UK relationship.

At worse it'll make it awkward next time Trump and May meet

soyboy tier post

I don't think you realise how bad relations are becoming mate

I WISH this was true

And what's the worst that's going to happen?

UK going to leave NATO?
UK going to leave trade deals?
UK going to call back diplomats?
UK going to declare war?

None of this is going to happen. Nothing is going to change

hahahaha soyboy like wtf, I mean I get it soy is like feminine food right? I mean I don't know I never had any, or do you think they put it in our food without us knowing? haha wow I mean that could be why I'm a bit chubby and feminine, do you think it could explain the gyno too? haha wow I get it now fucking SOY haha I'm eating SOY-free from now on haha fucking soyboys dude

>frog this angry that people know soy lowers testosterone

it doesnt though
maybe increases estrogen

>t. soyboy

>we are doing just fine

Sorry r these soy or test supplements?

shut the fuck up
i am a proud soy and cum guzzling homo

End of Trump started?

>mfw the US economy is larger than Europe
>mfw the US military is larger than Europe
>mfw Europe is the USA's bitch ass lapdog
>mfw Euros try to act like they're cool talking shit about the US

Europe died 100 years ago.That's why we're butthurts and make amerimutt memes.

>we're doing just fine

Not the first time he's done this

So that's who you're losing to?

Why doesn't Twitter just delete Trump's account? It isn't like anyone is entitled to have an account on Twitter, it is a company after all and they don't supply a service regarded as a fundamental human right.
Hell, it may even make their stock price rise.

When was the last time Merkel retweeted graphically violent propaganda from politically extreme racial supremacist religious hate groups?
Why you are fuckers from Sup Forums so incredibly intellectually dishonest about everything, all the fucking time?

>from politically extreme racial supremacist religious hate groups?
The videos had no text, no words or anything that were anti-muslim on them. They were videos showing muslims doing things.

I never go on Sup Forums

>They were videos showing muslims doing things.
like that guy in the video who was not a muslim or even a migrant

Yeah he was a “native” Dutch citizen

Hahaha, one tweet about muslims and all of the UK goes mad

woah, I guess he had this crypto-islamic gene of chimping out, right?

Hmmmmm...

This is the cunt Trump retweeted:
twitter.com/JaydaBF
This is the hategroup she heads:
britainfirst.org/

Stop playing dumb, it doesn't fucking work. Go back to Sup Forums, you intellectually dishonest piece of shit.

Can't handle the banter, britshits ?

I don't know what that is but soyboys probably eat that

nope
>>Veteran Labour MP Paul Flynn said if Mr Trump should be "charged with inciting racial hatred" if he comes to the UK, a view echoed by fellow Labour MP Naz Shah.

oh no, they gonna put him in jail

B E A C H E D

>We are doing just fine!

How the fuck does this retard have the nerve to type this shit, is he really that out of touch of his own cou-

>Billionaire President with 500 bodyguards

Oh right. Also hilarious that he goes on about Islamic Terrorism when the US is directly responsible for it because they decided to intervene in the Middle East since the Yom Kippur war and fund a group they then resented for ending the heroine trade in Afghanistan.

Why are brits such disgusting animals?

that would just be proof to his supporters of a conspiracy to censor them

that's a shit idea, why would you silence someone's views because you don't agree with them?

That's one of the lefts pillar beliefs

>why would you silence someone's views because you don't agree with them?

Hey retard, Twitter has already been doing that for a long time now. You just don't notice because it hasn't happened to some entitled alt-right retard yet.

He said nothing wrong.

>all the Mudslime posts ITT
Disgusting.

well I don't use tw*tter how am I supposed to know that it's run like a dictatorship

Has shitposting gone too far?

Anyone notice how Donald Trump picks a fight with every single country the US is allied with, tarnishing relations and literally supporting organizations which are funded by the Russian Government but has only good things to say about Putin?

To be completely honest that looks like the waves a few days before a hurricane makes landfall.

Even if you're used to being around water it is quite hard to keep your footing in that type of wave.

He has either used military force, or threatened military force against practically every US adversary you daft cunt.

Also he has done plenty of things that go completely against the Russian agenda, and has risked war with the fuckers on several occasions.

I'm not a Trump-boo. But the argument that he is a Russian agent is retarded.

>mfw the US economy is larger than Europe

nope lol

>Also he has done plenty of things that go completely against the Russian agenda, and has risked war with the fuckers on several occasions.

Yeah remember when he risked war with Putin by telling him how he wanted to be his friend and suck his dick on twitter every Tuesday for the past 3 years?

EU GDP nominal is ~17 trillion
USA is ~19 trillion

>attacking Assad wasn't risking war
>air strikes against Assad forces didn't risk war

And for the Russian agenda, there are plenty of individual things, but the most major are:
>North Korea, how Trump has handled is not in the interests of Russia
>Trump has not lifted any sanctions, and instead has implemented several new ones. (despite having power to veto it)
>Trump has consistently pushed for a investigation into Assad War Crimes via the UN. Which Russia consistently Vetos

I'm not a fan of what he just did but you're a dumb faggot that needs to fuck off to normiebook, honestly. The only times he goes on tirades like this is as a direct response to criticism by others, which Putin has never attempted. Also considering how you people whined about his tweets to Kim Jong-Un you're obviously just as upset about him saying mean things to dictators as you are about occurences like this, so why are you pretending to give a shit about what he says to Putin besides apeing the msm line about muh Russia?

>I'm not a fan
>LE MSM BOOGEYMAN CHECK OUT THIS FOX NEWS LINK

yawn, fuck off back to Sup Forums amerimutt

>redditspacing
of course

>well I don't use tw*tter how am I supposed to know that it's run like a dictatorship
All sites are run like dictatorships. Have you ever used forums?.
>Rule 1. Admin is always right
>Rule 2. If Admin is wrong see Rule 1

Fucking fat people, I hate them

You've never actually been at the beach, have you ?

Upvoted my fellow masculine friend :)

ah yes, the latest Sup Forums boogeyman. thanks for proving my point unfortunately it is quite easy to see through Sup Forumstard taqiyya

Alex Jones and his cronies are fucking bonkers, I don't understand what kind of weirdos follow him.

>I don't understand what kind of weirdos follow him
Certain heads of state

france is a soycountry desu

he does have a point desu

stfu nigger
you didnt find your safespace here
prepare to get nigger breakt

inb4 he tweets something about Rotherham and shitlibs go nuclear UM ACKCHOALLYing about it

I don't fully understand this situation

Ah yes, here comes the only person in Panama with Web 2.0 to defend his masters like clockwork.

Yawn.

>We are doing just fine!
*plane flies into building, killing more people in 1 day than all deaths in europe due to islamic terrorism across since the 1500s*

He may be a kike puppet, but at least he isn't full in the cuckshed like Theresa May and br*ts are

>destabilize the Middle East
>wtf??? why are people running away from the bombs and scorched earth??? FUCKING RAPEFUGEES WTF WHO KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!!! HOW DO WE FIX THIS????
>continues destabilizing Middle East

Do you expect logic from an American?

thought that was our joke

>UM ACKCHOALLYing about it
How can they even defend it?
Pakis weren't refugees but actually second and third generation "british" citizens? That's actually makes it worse.

Funny how someone from the nation with the largest amount of muslims in Europe is berating Britain.

>Cockney rhyming slang
>thought that was our joke

I think this is the one bloke that isn't russian and phoneposts retarded Sup Forums charts

do you honestly think Australia wouldn't have rhyming slang?
we shorten sceptic to seppo, but the derivation is the same.

Is that Miliband?

yes

>We are doing just fine!

You know it. Part of my folder of rare Millibands.

>but the derivation is the same.
Indeed, in that you derive your rhyming slang from us.

imagine being the leader of the most powerful country on earth and spending your time shitposting on twitter lol

It came long after the colonial period ended and there is literally no overlap in English and Australian slang

Please post your Miliband collection

I'd need a whole thread for that, I have a great many.

I don't understand. He posted videos of people without comment. Not his fault the muslims were being evil savages in them.

cringe

people in middle east have been fighting each others for thousands of years, way before USA become a nation.

You gotta admit that the middle east lived in a pretty stable oppression when all the despots were still in place. And getting freed from them changed nothing because they still subject themselves to strict religious law.

>changed nothing
It often got worse

Saddam Husein at least kept a lid on most of the nonsense (with tyranny of his own). Removing him was a serious mistake, as was the removal and installations of the various Ayatollah sock-puppets.

what if...

she'd get away with it because she's not trump

americans would probably nuke their meme island the moment she publishes it