1. Your country

1. Your country
2. What are children like in your country?

1. United States
2. They are spoiled and insufferable little twats

To this day all children are nothing but spoiled ungrateful little bastards, except maybe the country ones implying they still exist.
I don't want any children anyways.

I agree

Very obedient and lovable until they hit the puberty and start rebelling

They're ok (the natives)

Immigrant children however...

Cute.

Don't you have Sup Forums for stealth pedophilia threads, OP?

This.

What are immigrant kids like?

This generation that is growing up with internet readily available are a nightmare, they're the worst of the worst. Spoiled, annoying, stuckup, don't follow or obey any rules, maximum levels of degeneracy.

absolute cancer. Jewtubers and funk ruined an entire generation

Poland
They have shit taste in beer

hot

Criminal.

us
Last I checked they were figget spinning, dab posing, bottle flipping, YouTube persona watching, tablet playing retards but that was early 2017 when I still had a job as a 'youth leader'

I guess it's the same everywhere

1. Faraway
2. depends if they're urban kids or countryside kids. countryside can't afford to be spoiled

they changed it to slimes and hatching dino egg now, you're outdated

Our culture's a bit obsessed with kids as the centre of the nuclear family but at least the obsession is with giving them a good experience of childhood with no real sense of doing it for a reason

duh

It's the same everywhere.
Parents now don't ground or even short smack brats because 'muh psychology damage'.
Fuck them.

When my mother was a kid, you were supposed to go to church, eat your vegetables, show _complete_ respect for all persons in authority, etc, etc.

Little fucking snotnoses born in 2007 that don't know what All That was.