Does anyone on Sup Forums suffer from any rare, chronic diseases?

Does anyone on Sup Forums suffer from any rare, chronic diseases?

I suffer from hidradenitis suppurativa, which is an incurable form of deep skin acne that makes painful, huge pus and blood oozing boils appear in my skin, mostly in the armpits. I've had 3 boils surgically removed since my late teen years, and also spend over $1000 USD a year in creams to try treat them.

Asperges with paranoia and depression, patellar displacement from growth spurs

Lose weight and have it surgically or laser removed

Currently in remission from alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma stage 4. Don't know if I'm going to be alive in 5 years

Is hashimoto hypothyroidism rare? For I know it is chronic.

Genital warts
A dirty passed it to me in my early teen days.
Can't get a blowjob anymore and masturbating feels disgusting.

They do magical stuff with enzymes these days. I hope you survive.

I hope not

Herpes, how the fuck did I even get it

A - if you're underage don't waste any time with us

B - I looked up and found higher remission rates with bevacizumab and temsirolismus, did they offer you that

hiperhidrosis

doc
is hashimoto hypothyroidism rare
pls tell me

No, it's the commonest cause of hypothyroidism in a lot of the west, iodine deficiency here

Theres the genital type and the common type that causes throat and mouth infections. Also it's better that people don't know but the herpesviridae family have some that have affected 80% of humanity without them knowing, evil little bugs

Why does it happen?

>hashimoto
literally a made up disease that can be diagnosed for almost everyone
psychiatry is bullshit btw.

A lot of hypostheses but something in the environment causes confusion between a few components of cells in the thyroid for the immune system, then the armed forces (lymphocytes) come swooping in and attacking the thyroid gland

It's part of a larger group of autoimmune thyroid diseases, lupus is similar but fucks up everywhere in the body

I'm 20 and they gave me VAC(vincristine, dactinomycin, cytoxan) and it was extremely effective.

Hashimoto discovered his thyroid disease before the psychoses associated with it and his encephalitis, smart man that jap

>I suffer from hidradenitis suppurativa, which is an incurable form of deep skin acne that makes painful, huge pus and blood oozing boils appear in my skin
Oh snap i might have same thing.

i like anime as the result of my brain being severely damaged

>Lose weight
I'm trying but sweating makes the boils worse

It is ofc but maintenance of remission can be boosted after the 'induction phase' with those two, discuss them with the team

Nuke them surgically if they're that bad but talk to an experienced surgeon and not someone who might fuck up your pits (surgeons are butchers, don't let them you otherwise, pediatricians and internists are the proper doctors)

No but I have a fissured tongue, bow legs and other weird shit

Hypophosphatemic rickets?

>A - don't waste any time with us
Fix'd.

Genetic focal segmental glomerulosclerosis. Skipped a couple generations on my dad's side of the family, but I drew the short straw.

Are you black? Also do condescending nephrologists and doctors try to claim you got it through other means?

I suffer from photosensitivity. Being out in the sun during summer for as long as 15 minutes without sunscreen will make me break out in a rash

i have the photic sneeze reflex, that's all afaik

Nope and nephrologists initially thought it was GN from untreated strep infection. It completely caught me off guard, started dialysis in late 2007 and have had two transplants since then. Had a few biopsies on the first transplant before they diagnosed it as FSGS.

I have severe PTSD from oppression of virgin beta manlet autists which but nothing else

I have photophobia but that's an eye condition. How do you survive in Australia

It's difficult. I've only had this crop up in the last two years. Before that I was very outdoorsy and would go cycling, play cricket, surf etc during summer. I've had to stop all of that now.

I'm genuinely considering moving country because of it. I'm UK and Irish citizens by descent, so those are always options.

If you're feeling that excess tiredness everyday use a screen filter and try not to use electronics during night time, it tricks the mind into thinking you've had an even longer day and creates this persistent photophobia, hope this helps

Could be worse user, you could one of the handful of humans allergic to any heat or even sweat

www.cholinergicurticaria.net/

I have a lazy eye.

Also post pus and blood oozing boils pls :3

mycosis fungoides, which is a non hodgikns lymphoma (cancer) it's in remission now but it can come back and kill me anytime

It's not *that* rare, but I have epilepsy.

Cluster headaches. Been chronic for seven and a half years. Multiple attacks a day, every day, without pause or relief.

I also have coeliac disease, but at least that's relatively easily managed nowadays.

hyperhidrosis

psilocybin had been used as an experimental treatment against cluster headaches.

Ulcerative colitis. Got so bad that I got what is known as a toxic megacolon and had all of my large intestine removed.

I'm completely deaf in my right hear and the right half of my face lacks any muscle tone so I can emote properly only with the left half

My mom suffers from this. Really sorry to hear you have to suffer it too

I'm epileptic .
AMA

What is your favorite color?

How's life with it?
Any common misconceptions about it that annoy you?

>that sudanese doctor

based, new fav poster

>new fav poster
>sudanon wasn't his favourite poster for years now
fucking newfags

Sudanlad you still here

Gout, a very severe
Can't drink beer, chopp, ...
Can't eat chicken skin, tomatoes, ketchup, ...

Also allergic to fish protein

I've tried it. Didn't do a thing other than make everything a little more colourful for a bit, which was nice, but not exactly what I was after.

pectus excavatum. sure it's not a disease, but I assume defects in general are also discussed in this thread.

it's not quite as bad as in the pic though, and it actually got a lot better during my final growth spurt.

haemochromatosis i guess

My brother, mother and grandma are schizos so it will be my time soon too I guess.

Isn't that common? I have it too.

Graves' disease here, I get to worry about low weight when it flares up and high weght when it stops because I'm used to eating heavy shit