Are people in your country excited for the royal wedding?

Are people in your country excited for the royal wedding?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Armada
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invencible_Inglesa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't fucking no
I hope not
Death to monarchies

“she” would never be princess anyway

For as much as I dislike the monarchy: we have 2 lolis as princesses, do you think we care about some mulata marrying some literally who is some island somewhere in the atlantic? Shit will hit the fan once these 2 marry some retard, specially if it's a mestizo retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Armada

I cant remember who are the princess who are a asshole? If him or other?

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invencible_Inglesa

Nice

>scatalonians wanted to seced from THIS
What the fuck is wrong with them?

I'm pretty sure most world will be looking at it like with previous couple.

i don't think a lot of people knows about foreign monarchies here
And why would they be excited about it ?

My scottish aunt was ranting about harry marrying a nigger during our thanksgiving dinner .

Very much so, there was even some speculation that the wedding might occur in Canada but tbey aren't talking about that anymore.

Can't you be arrested for not watching your masters wedding?

>36
>divorced
>halfbreed
>american
what was harry thinking

Prince Harry is 6th in line to the throne, so he is in no way our master, and no, of course you can't be jailed for not watching a Royal wedding. It does anger God though

Pussy game was on point.

I bet she licks his bumhole

Brown Moroccan lolis are better than boring ass vanilla blonde lolis

Also
>slut who fucks other men on camera

Spoiled bratty princesses that expect you to bow in front of them and call them "your highness" are better than plebeians

> they are hitting puberty in a few years

Apparently, if you're to believe tabloids.

>He calls rl girls lolis
Pretty creepy, Pedro.

I bet he also says cunny

yes, stupid mfuckers.

It would be awesome for Inuboshi to put out a chapter focused on these two. Not published in Comic LO, though. Those fuckers will shove a dirty bit full censorship smudge on it and pressure the mangaka to give them cowtits.
Really fucking sick of this おっぱいロリ trend.

It would be awesome to coat the insides of the cutie on the left. I bet her skin is soft and she smells intoxicating.

>creepy
Christ I hope you get involved in gang shooting crossfire, you disgusting normalfag. There is nothing creepy about appreciating beautiful girls. It's how the fucking human race keeps itself going.

It's major news here. Yesterday we had Prince William and the Swedish Prince in Finland and a few days ago we had Messi and his family on holiday here

I hope the Spanish secret services track you down, chop your genitals and shove them down your throat.
Not for being a pedo, but for having this kind of fantasies about your betters. Learn your place, commoner

Of course an Ausslander would say this. I thought your govt banned flat chest chicks?

Probably. Burgers went apeshit over Kate for some reason.

>Future King of Canada
>playing Canadian sport hockey
>with a Finnish stick

how do you go from this

>I don't fucking no
>no