Argue against this

Argue against this

RELAXED & CREATIVE

Why is Washington less boring than Florida?

Where is Texas?

>Connecticut

>Virgina
>Maryland
>Texas
>Flyover states

>banter a flyover with statistics
>"whiter than you Muhammad Martinez"

I thought flyover was any state without a coastline, more or less

wyoming is my favorite state, it has grand teton and yellowstone, lots of space and nice folks, I would like to get a job there for a year or two some day

>Texas is flyover
>Arizona isnt

It just means a state you "fly over" to get to your real destination. No one actually goes to southern east coast, they just fly over it to get to New York from Florida or vice versa.

What do New Hampshire and Vermont have to offer that Maine does not?

Some of the flyover states have magnificent landscapes

more mountains for skiing and hiking, muh fall colors, maple syrup and liquor stores.
People seem to visit Maine more for its coast.

All of them actually, I have never seen an ugly US state except New Jersey

Maine has higher mountains than either (inland Mainers call themselves mountain men and others flatlanders), they also produce a ton of maple syrup, and habe the exact same autumn colours but much much more of it, plus they have the huge and dynamic coast. Doesn't NH have state run liquor stores?

I don't think you know much about Northern New England

That map screams DUDE WEED LMAO.

>Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Connecticut have anything of value

>Texas brown

>Washington dark green

>Colorado is worth anything

Minneapolis is similar style to Denver and superior, Chicago is more worth it to visit, the skiing and nature in Utah, Wyoming, and Montana are just as notable if not better.

I'm just saying that people visit VT and NH for those things more so than they visit Maine for them.
People from Massachusetts will drive across the border to NH just to buy the cheaper liquor from the state liquor stores.

I don't really know that much about New England given that I live in the southwest and just visit there once a year.

I literally can't.

>Colorado
>interesting

don't forget Georgia

i'm from connecticut and pretty much everything north is better if you want nature and old snotty colonial buildings.

u wot m8

What post are you replying to my desert friend :))))))

yeah but if you're from connecticut or new york where would you rather drive for those things? VT or Maine? Most of the people that go up to maine and vermont are from the northeast and drive up there, so we all typically go to vermont instead of maine because it's closer.

> Florida
> Not dark green
You better DELET this, son

Nj is the fucking garden state. It is beautiful, the turnpike is not fucking new jersey.

>Texas a flyover state
Literally the only state besides California that non-americans are able to name. Pretty much THE most relevant state of United States of School Shootings.

joysey and upstate new york have some new england tier spots imo.

Just some idiot who didn't know where one of the most famous landmarks in the country is located.

If you can't name New York you're a retard

Legalized weed bro xdddddddd

they've got really good skiing though.

Noone outside america knows that New York is a state and the city with Manhattan is called New York City.

Most within America probably don't realise that, either.

delete this thread now

fair point, americans are pretty retarded.

I think the rationale for picking New York State and Washington State as "interesting" states is NYC and Seattle, which is pretty fucking dumb. Should've just made the map about big cities. And even then, some cities in flyover states seem interesting.

>Illinois
>A flyover state
What the fuck, Chicago is like the 3rd biggest city and major central hub for the Midwest.

>Texas is brown while Oregon, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Arizona, and Joisey are green

>world's busiest airport is in a flyover state
nice meme user

But Texas its the main destination for mexicans desu

>Arizona
>kinda interesting
the grand canyon is literally the only thing in this state and if that's enough to be "kinda interesting" then wyoming should get it for yellowstone.

>midwest

keked

In all fairness, almost everyone who flies to Chicago has a lay over.

friendly and conventional objectively best