Nordics say meds and slavs are non-white

>nordics say meds and slavs are non-white
>western europeans say eastern europeans are 3rd world
>scandis say finns are non-white
>meds and slavs say nordics are cucks
>anglos say poles are criminals
>all europeans say spaniards are lazy
When will Euros stop arguing between themselves and realize they have to stick together?

>>nordics say meds and slavs are non-white
No we dont
Its just a meme made up by meds to justify the endless hatred they have for us

Well you destroyed the Roman empire. They kind of have reasons to hate snowniggers.

Scandinavians and Spanish are OK in my book I guess. It's the perfidious English I despise.

Finn are mongols thought

I wonder why.

Europeans have NEVER stuck together. They are been at war with each other for thousands of years and have tried to wipe each other out a couple of times over the last hundred or so years. They're basically like a version of Africa if it was rich and successful, in terms of nations in constant conflict.

Humans are tribal by nature and the most tribalistic and warring empires out of the past few hundred years have all come out of Europe.

>these century old things that happened are relevant now
kys leaf

All true

say that to me face bruv I'll kick yer teet in

I was stating the state of affairs, not trying to take the piss out of anyone, user. It isn't something you're supposed to be offended over because the actions of your ancestors, recent and past, aren't exactly things you can be held responsible for.

Unless you're Dutch.

Southern Euros are unironically not white, it's not even about the "dark hair/dark eyes" meme. There's a reason why so many people ask
>why do southern Europeans look like Arabs
These questions don't come from ignorance. This is the ultimate for being white, put a Greek man in a Baltic country(aka the whitest in Europe) and he'd be seen as a middle eastern or Latin wmerican foreigner. Put a polish or British person there, and they're just another white person

*test

>put a Greek man in a Baltic country(aka the whitest in Europe)
Eastern Europeans aren't fucking white.

the fug did you just say but me granded you little prick. Come 'ere!

Belarus is third world, fight me

>Well you destroyed the Roman empire.
No the ones who destroyed the Roman empire settled there. The meds themself are their decendents

>eastern europe
He said the baltics tho :^)

Nobody believes this in real life. It is true though.
This is true
They don't outside the internet and it isn't true. Finns are uralic, which makes us different from indo-europeans, but we are still european whether we want to or not.
They might, and it has some truth in it.
True
Also true

>>western europeans say eastern europeans are 3rd world
>This is true
But it isn't. Not even war-torn Ukraine is as shitty a place to live compared to places like Liberia, Congo, Zimbabwe etc

Most of Eastern Europe is LITERALLY 2nd world, by definition.

They are, but no one uses that definition anymore and OP at least didn't. It depends on the country, but places like Moldova and Belarus really are shitholes.

I know there's tons of shitholes all over Eastern Europe (a lot of it caused by failed gommunism) but personally, when I think of 3rd world, I think of the Middle East, sub-saharan Africa, or Detroit for example

Protestants need to stick together, rest can fuck off