The current state of Sup Forums

Just go through the catalog, like 40% of the threads are related to just this.

inb4
>hurr more like le 56% hahahahahaha woooooo I posted it again!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Brazil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too many generals

Too many Americans

Too many rudeposters

Sup Forums has been shit for years, though this is getting ridiculous. It's been what, 2 months of this spam now? Move on already.

Too many Soros moneys

It's just a joke, and boohoo you face the same joke everyday, especially as the host you should've expected this

>Move on already.
But they won't. It's the same shit that happened to Sup Forums. Banter gave way to shitposting, which gave way to unironic po-faced nazi shit.

If you seriously think making fun of american miscegenation would turn a board that RPs as black bulls hateful you are probably misguided

Really got under their skin eh?

so americans it's impossible to handle the banter

It has been like what, a month?
every time a french posts something is the muh surrender meme, since the dawn of time
every time an indian says something it's DESIGNATED, and we're at least 2 years past the great poocalypse
maybe if you didn't react as if you were having an aneurysm every time someone posts an amerimutt pic

this is a bait thread

No, there is a genuine reaction to the excesses of western degeneracy, and then cucks like you have to sperg out.

No not really. I think the 'loo' jokes towards Indians and ape/chimp jokes with Brazilians are tired as well.

this applies to you as well. Think up some new content faggots.

>waaah I want to make fun of everyone else, but I can't take a joke

if anything Americans get new memes every six months
shart in mart
shoes in fridge
get shot
56%er
what have Americans contributed to Sup Forums memery?
because half the time I get (you)s is the good old ">Argentina >White" or a pic of the Belgrano listing, and it's been like that for several years

Sup Forums is known as Sup Forums lite everywhere else, this board is fucking turbodead

I am sorry then that you guys are that irrelevant post Falklands War. Thanks for making me feel important. Also Kirchner looks like a genuine mutt.

Is your girlfriend done fucking Tyrone yet? I know you don't want to be late to that womens studies class.

UAAAAUAAAAAUAAAAAAUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

meh, a horse that keeps getting butthurt aint dead

Thanks for proving my point. I see you were one of the retarded ones who couldn't sneak across a poorly guarded border.

ths

Too late to fix, generals are so ingrained in Sup Forumss across all imageboards that to go without them typically results in mods stepping in and forcing them à la 8gag.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Brazil

>bans guns

>still gets shot

Hey, at least we don't have massacres every other week

Your ancestors didn't have to sneak in. They were brought in against their will.

>I-I have no arguments, so I'mma imply that he's a cuck! That'll show him!!!
Pathetic

no you just have them every day in the favelas

but are you though?

Sup Forums has basically become reddit

It's not my job to spoon feed you things to make fun of us. Step up your game instead of complaining about other countries making fun of you

only if I'm the bull

You realize why generals have become popular though? Outside of the few fags who know each other in the threads? It's because they are the few places you can have a decent discussion without it turning into orc, leaf, etc posting. What made Sup Forums kinda fun to post is quickly killing. A victim of it's own success, just like /r9k/.

Yes, I remember that time when America defended Indians and Brazilians from the internet bullies as well. We should following in the example of the heroic burgers and rush to their aid as well.

Generals killed this board

>check catalog at literally any point during the day
>40+ threads hidden always

It's true but it's for the reasons I said here

It's a really forced meme, but it'll die out by the end of next month. It's not big deal, either way, I like its surreal expansion.

All popular boards die because faggots notice the board is fun, they come in and try to fit in, but don't because they don't lurk at all and so you just get endless shitposts from faggots trying to fit in and it ruins it

>It's because they are the few places you can have a decent discussion
OH NONONONONONONONO

sure thing bud

I'm starting to think the orcposting meme stuck because there's so many Brit and Euro basic normies here that legitimately hate the US. That was a worst realization than anything else, that I'm posting with a bunch of fucking normies

>el obsceno...

THIS
H
I
S

All /general/ posters should be permabanned

Generals are 100% shitposting though

hes an amerinigger, he cant stand banter so he thinks things should "go back to normal"... normal as in plebit

>generals
>decent discussion
WHAT. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKING?
Generals are dogshit and promote personalityfagging and stale discussion.

This post will get 10 replies from newfags who think generals were brought here fron reddit and aren't a central part of the Sup Forums ecosystem.
If you want to see what happens when you remove generals from a board, check Sup Forums.

Sup Forums always beats a dead meme into the ground. i agree generals are cancer if you want a hub of people talking the same language then just go outside you fucking faggots

t. KC manager who is unaware that Sup Forums is shit because it was divided into topical boards.

Too many russian hackers

THIS
r9k and int are the boards i have spent the most time on
int used to be great because of the banter and learning about other people's countries,but then it just became generals and shit forced memes
then trannies took over r9k

lmao

>/r9k/
>good
Just a bunch of losers who can't accept that they're losers and who also unwilling to put an effort to change that. Trannies are just another piece of shit on a shit heap. I don't want your kind here on Sup Forums.

ive been posting here for years cuck. you leave

You guys ruined kc Is right

>ive been posting here for years
And you've been shitting it up for years. I insist you actually follow through on one thing in your life and finally kill yourself.

you giving them attention is what makes them keep posting it.

It was a bait thread, a lot of Americans join in on the ribbing
t. knower

/r9k/ was dogshit before the tranny infestation. It's a board of bitter faggots who are obsessed with social status.
Add Sup Forums to that list.

are you saying americans are only pretending to be bothered?

The amerimutt meme is even dying down
When it started, it was 3 days with amerimutt threads non stop

>wake up early
>witness the glory of american hours
>literally crying about banter

>decent discussion
generals are literally /s4s/-tier.

No, but I have a feeling it was made to bait out burgers that were genuinely offended for more torment

>couldn't post anywhere before without being spammed with "A" constantly
>get called a fucking leaf, constantly told the totally hilarious "if you kill your enemies they win" quote, called the worst posters
>amerimutt meme starts
>mutts can't handle it for even a couple weeks
>whining and pissing about how it's unfunny and forced and people need to stop posting it right away

>T. half Indian, half Brazilian, all-American poster