First thoughts when you see this flag

First thoughts when you see this flag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=irQxBoMtE3s
independent.ie/business/irish/gavin-mcloughin-france-and-germany-planning-assault-on-irelands-corporation-tax-36009833.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

potato famine

ryanair

youtube.com/watch?v=irQxBoMtE3s

Guinness

cute redheads that will never fuck me

haha

Sons of Anarchy, therefore, IRA.

apes

Italy

Your flag has faded

Are the irish really stupid?

GLORY TO THE REPUBLIC AND DEATH TO HER ENEMIES tbqh

I am 200% Irish and am retarded

THE HUMAN MISERY IN ITS FULLEST EXPRESSION.........THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST...........A HATEFULL IRISH, FRUSTRATED, JEALOUS, WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX LIKE MANY OF YOU, THAT CANNOT FIND ANOTHER WAY TO EXPRESS AND VENT THEIR OWN UNHAPPINESS OF A POOR DEVIL REDUCED TO WASTE. !!!!!!!!!!! DAS HURTS !!! Already what they would say, the IRA, the terroist branch of the irish

IRA: THE IRISH WANTS to BE RACIALLY BRITISH AND CULTURALLY SCOTTISH. With that argument valid I can refute the poor and sad irish author of this post. WHO GIVES LAUGHTER TO YOU AND YOUR POOR LIFE ODIOUS. THE IRISH, as said by many notable people, Is A SHIT REJECTED BY EVERY RACE in THE WORLD, FROM the INDIGENOUS, WHITE , ASIAN, JEWISH ETC AND therefore, THERE is NOTHING IN IRELAND OF VALUE OR IMPORTANCE, THE ONLY EXPORT THAT IRELAND GIVES THE WORLD IS THE IRISH: A CLUMSY, SMELLY, AND UGLY. THE IRISH CUISINE? SOME POTATOES THAT THEY CAN'T EVEN GROW!!! AN IRELAND THAT IS ALREADY CONDEMNED, POOR, AND DISGUSTING

This but unironically

Sweet Colleen

BELFAAAAAAAAAAAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GIVE IT BACK NOW YOU FUCKING ANGLOS

wow what a rude post

>all those mulattos and literal chinks
ah yes, the """"""""""irish"""""""""" phenotype

Is it trie that the irish like this guy?

my ancestors :)

hello cousin would you like to buy some dirt from the motherland

I think of how much i agree with beto on ireland and their smug fucking opinions on everything because yanks like them

hello cousin, we don't generally have opinions

an hindu, a jew and an irish go to an hotel of a small-town and ask for a room for three people.
"I only have one room left, which is for two, but if they are comfortable, I have room in the stable for one to sleep there".
The three individuals decide to take the room and the hindu says: "If you want, I'm going to sleep in the barn and you sleep in the room."
Five minutes later someone knocks the door:
>Who is it?"
"I am the hindu, what happens is that in the barn there is a cow, and it is a sacred animal to us, so I cannot sleep where you sleep a cow."
And later, the jew says: "do Not worry, if you want, I sleep in the barn".
Five minutes later someone knocks the door :
>Who is it?"
"I am the jew, what happens is that in the stable there is a pig, and it is an animal who is sacred for us, I cannot sleep where the pig sleeps".
later, the irish says: "do Not worry, I am going to sleep in the barn".
five minutes someone knocks the door again:
>"Who is it?"
"We are the cow and the pig, and there is an irish in the barn".

cote devoir

I used to love ireland, interacting with Irish on reddit turned me against them

Korea of Europe

that's just because you were on reddit

*paki

Boston

my ancestors

that i've been cucked out of my flag on Sup Forums

but how

One Direction

just barely north of the border

R*publican spudshits

just get rid of the border

I always hardly indetify with Mexico, Italy, and Ireland flag.

McGoober getting MAFIA'D

shut the fuck up gook

I think of beer cheese and homemade chips

Literally this.

Or mor like
>potato...oh, and famine

are the irish human

Yes

Woops I thought it said "sub-human"
No

>"Ya wey!"

Muh heritage

>muh heritage

>Faith an' begorrah, it's another Bloody Sunday!

fish

How do you Say irish in latín??
Micklopithecus

>not "it's another gorta"
bad form

Didier Drogba

the tricolor is a fag flag. Ireland should go back to the traditional flag of the X with red and white, like Scotland. I am 100% percent irish so inb4 amerimutt

crowwell was welsh ironically. The Brits used to put the welsh on the same level as potatos but for some reason they stopped hating the welsh niggers

Can I pleasssssseeee be Irish? Ive visted at least once every year I wont jew you over I swear!

potato niggers

fuck off you fucking brown eyed beaner

Redheads dancing and singing cheeky songs in a pub

TIOCFAIDH AR LA
UP THE RA

your flags look so similar O_o

St. Patrick's saltire is hardly the traditional flag, it was an ad-hoc thing. The presidential standard with the cláirseach works better.

IF I SHOULD FALL FROM GRACE OF GOD
WHERE NO DOCTOR CAN RELIEVE ME

Fire crotches

THE IRISH: AN HORRIBLE GOBLIN OF ROUND FACE.. EYES OF VIZCACHA!! ( SQUIRREL)) WITH THE APPEARANCE OF A `CHIMP... THE IRISH IS A PEDDLER WHO TRAVELS AROUND THE WORLD TRYING TO BE ACCEPTED.. LOOKING FOR ALL COUNTRIES ..FOOD` HOUSE. AND A VILLAGE WHERE TO LIVE`..
THE IRISH IS UGLY BY NATURE.... AN ERROR Of ABERRANT NATURE... THE IRISH HAS THE CRUEL PUNISHMENT OF LIFE.. OF BEING`UGLY!!! DWARF WITH A SMELL OF `SEWER``AND TO POOP` AND DIARRHEA SAVED IN A JAR IN THE SUN!.
THE IRISH: DURING ITS CHILDHOOD... IS OBLIGED TO MILK THE GOATS..COWS... CLEAN STABLES`THE IRISH `PLANTS POTATOES. ONIONS` AND DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO FISH
AND FOR ALL THESE REASONS, THE IRISH IS SO UGLY!! AND EAGER!!.. DO NOT DESCRIMINE THE IRISH..JUST HELP IT TO BE A LITTLE MORE HUMAN AND CLEAN.... THE IRISH…CAN DO IT!!!!.... THESE MICKS,.. GET USED TO SLEEP IN THE STREETS... EATING WITH THEIR DIRTY HANDS AND CUT THE POTATOES WITH THEIR FINGERS.... URINATE AND SHIT IN THE STREET... THEY SLEEP DRESSED` 'THEY DO NOT BATHE!! THEY DO NOT GO SCHOOL...

the gael and the jew should be allies against wh*Toids

t. Ireland, Italy, Hungary

Better than the starry plough

My Grandmother, because she was born there. Typically I hear a tin whistle when I see the flag.

agreed. I swear to fucking god my only loyalties are towards my pa's irish side but Sup Forums always wants to group me in with the rest of the kikes. I only feel a real connection to my land when I visit Ireland, and I dont feel it in Israel

That's because israel is an artificial state.

of course, I recognize that but just because I have half kike blood I always get grouped with kikes dispite only having loyalties towards my dads irish side

I'm only a quarter Jewish and it's obvious I'm a Jew, post a picture of yourself I bet you look like Netanyahu.

Gotcha.
Interesting though. Being jewish is passed on through the Mother instead of the Father. A friend of mine's Mother is a regular Anglo and the Dad is Israeli, but was raised Catholic. No jewish homelife at all.

Not much, been there once, going back on Monday to see sister who works in Dublin. My nan is from Ireland (Cork) but I never felt any strong connection to the place, I'm more drawn to my English side.
It seems grey and boring with friendly people with an annoying accent.

>european jewish
What does this even mean? Is it Ashkenazi?

kek. Its pretty true tho. Jews and paddys both have pretty extreme tribal identities across whatever country they live in. Even in stroya where almost half the people are irish they will always identify with their irish side over their english side.

Nice quads. I actually look like your average irish person since I have black hair/ blue eyes. Im phone posting so I cant post a pic of only my eyes but I basically inherited my dads irish side and none of my ma's jew phenotype.

You mean you don't look like pic related?

the irish smell like shit not joking

the rest of my family is half english/ kike and they look more ginger than pic related. Jews have a high rate of ginger hair just like the scots and irish

Interesting. In my case my dad is the Jew and I look just like him. To the average normie I just look like a white person with strange features but it's fairly clear I have middle eastern admixture.

HELLO HELLO

Tax haven. Kinda based tho. They are having all benefit from the EU but saying 'fuck you the EU' by being tax haven

thats funny. Even though Im technically a kike by my maternal side, I dont look jewish at all and I blend in completely when Im living in Ireland. I look like morrisey in a way.

Loving this Mexican guy

Youre thinking of poland, not ireland. Ireland likes the EU but they have no desire to pull out of it, unlike the polish slavshits

would like to see a fight between ireland and poland

independent.ie/business/irish/gavin-mcloughin-france-and-germany-planning-assault-on-irelands-corporation-tax-36009833.html

polish slavshit detected

Niger flag

Nope, you just don't know what you're talking about.

stay in brit beto

Ireland is the third richest country in the EU. Polands and the rest of the slavshits live in third world standards and I as a jew potato nigger wont stand for it

>I as a jew potato nigger wont stand for it
Kill it with fire

>a fucking beaner nigger