IMAGINE ALIENATING YOUR LAST ALLY HAHAHAHAHA

IMAGINE ALIENATING YOUR LAST ALLY HAHAHAHAHA

>abandon commonwealth for EU
>finally leave EU
>p-please commonwealth be our f-friends again we need allies and trade partners
>"NO FUCK OFF"
>who cares we don't need you anyway we have the U.S.
>*cuts to now*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qmClYIQqEn8
youtube.com/watch?v=il-CoV8S5TA
youtube.com/watch?v=z_R5cRcFW2w
youtu.be/IxQyroQLr1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=tgjQWOLjKvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Trump is an idiot
More news at 11.

Same is true in reverse desu. We were the only cunt still on their side. Not anymore.

Except for Israel (their Jewish overlords), I guess.

>Destroying 100+ years of special relations one tweet at a time

Impressive

Fuck off libtards, BASED daddy Trump is playing 182D backgammon

Trump destroying Merkel and May in his first year. You can't make this shit up. He wins wins wins. A bit tired of seeing him winning all the time. But the madman doesn't care. He keeps on winning.

>"The idea of a visit has obviously been floated, but not December and not January," the diplomat told the British newspaper. "I would not expect a Trump visit in January."
So one guy doesn't think the visit will happen anymore.

Based

Cuckservative traitors deserve everything they get

America and Israel will ultimately be liked by nobody but eachother

Americans are retarded

>Amid
>Spat

What the fuck is this language ? Speak normal english

Trump is a smart man who built a multi billion dollar empire and won the presidency as a political novice, an idiot isn't capable of what he has accomplished.

May and the British are acting ridiculous here.

His father literally held his hand at every fucking step
He is an idiot

>hello let me display my ignorance

no

unironically this trump is a moron intelligent people just don't talk the way he does he lost his fortune and daddy had to bail him out in the 90s he keeps up a persona of being a billionaire but most of his wealth is in his buildings he isn't all that rich at all.

Incorrect.

>most of his wealth is in his buildings he isn't all that rich at all.

>built a multi billion dollar empire
Afraid not, he inherited one though.
And as it happens, he's actually LOST more money than he's earned.

>wurds r hard

>alienating the two largest economies in the world

At this point australia should just annex the uk

Have you watched his older interviews? He has dementia.

youtu.be/qmClYIQqEn8

>And as it happens, he's actually LOST more money than he's earned.
his dad was a multimillionaire, he is a multi-billionaire
what are you talking about m8?

youtube.com/watch?v=il-CoV8S5TA

inb4 Trump alienates himself from the entire world and ends up being golf buddies with Kim (the other lonely guy)

We don't want them.

Unironically this

don't be an idiot
it's all intentional
geopolitical relations aren't determined by twitter spats
britain wants to bring the good old empire back
or at least have more power on world stage
they've been watching Germany take over Europe the last 30 years with intense butthurt
vid related on kikebook
theresa may visits iraq
first such visit ever
fb.com/aliraqNews.iq/videos/1459301350833033/
this isn't normal
iraq is american turf ever since the invasion
personally i think this is good
britain is good influence
unlike it's mongrel baby

>Faux German protecting German immigrant
You really want Germans to ruin the world, eh?

No thanks. Would rather get New Zealand.

Spat = dispute
Amid = Among, in th middle of

Thank you

too many pakis and poles

I hate to admit it, but I'm glad our PM has behaved very diplomatically toward Trump, despite disagreements.

How he responds to shameful media baiting:
youtube.com/watch?v=z_R5cRcFW2w

No thanks. Would rather become part of USA

>p-please commonwealth be our f-friends again we need allies and trade partners
>"NO FUCK OFF"
absolute lmao
the commonweath has never stopped begging for our partnership and even if they ever did, the queen would just dissolve their pathetic """country"""

This man explains it pretty well: youtu.be/IxQyroQLr1Q

Australians couldn't beat a blind child in a reading contest. They're useless.

Go join them then lmao

That's got to be fake......right?!?

australia are more irrelevant than you EU cucks

Afraid not my dear leaf

Now i'm scared.

It's real, google 'the third burger', you'll get a bunch of stories about it and how hilarious it is.

His father didn't have an empire of that scale, and he inherited millions, not billions.

His siblings did too and never accomplished as much as he has accomplished.

I do agree that he is in cognitive decline, he is not nearly as sharp as he was years ago.

I'm fucking dying here, you bastard.

Americans are actually saying that because it's bigger, it's going to lose more weight and the 1/4 is still bigger in the end run. I give up with this world. If I didn't have to take care of my mom and dad, I'd blow my fucking brains out at this point. People are that retarded. What's next, people thinking communism and fascism is the only ideologies you can choose.

10/10

This video shows that he is very much capable of being articulate, Australia bro. He is not nearly as coherent anymore, obviously.

The same thing happened with Reagan: smart guy who went into office with dementia so a lot of people assumed he was an idiot

I frankly don't give a shit if we're friends with the UK or not. The UK likes Muslims more than Americans. Further, the UK is no longer important. As I've posted before, the Atlantic is dead, and the Pacific is alive. Our focus will be on nations like China, not the UK.

my sides

Says the guy with the dead language no one else speaks.

Apparently he's have actually made more money if hadn't done anything, and just kept his money in the bank.

He inherited real estate, just as the US property market bubble shifted into maximum overdrive.

His dad had millions not billions, you misinformed ape.

Well he proved he could do it on his own after going bankrupt.

>his father gives him a loan of $1million USD
>he puts it in the bank
>calculate interest on that over 40 years
>???

You seriously believe that he'd be even close to a billion dollars just off a bank account interest? What a fucking dunce

Spotted another lie: his dad didn't bail him out. People just repeat propaganda.

Yes, this is a stupid propaganda lie and people just repeat it.

Noice

good

His dad was a small time housing developer in the low income districts outside the city.

He is the largest real estate developer in New York City, with numerous skyscrapers all over the place. He has golf courses and hotels all over the country, even all over the world.

Guess whose now at the back of the line when it comes to trade deals? Good luck with recovering your economy after Brexit fucking idiots

>US diplomats cancel the trip, according to current reports
>OP implies the UK did

What did OP mean by this?

that is pretty standard english

His father may have given him a million dollars at one point< but then on other occasions he's given him almost eight billion dollars.
This wasn't a one time thing, he received a large number of mult-million dollar 'loans' from daddy.

BACK

OF

THE

QUEUE

But honestly, the UK can't afford to seriously damage relations with America

May will make public statements about Trump in her "stern mummy" persona and pay a bit of lip service to prog cultural signifiers, but I can't imagine that anything will change in terms of actual foreign policy. Trump is doing her a massive favor by not making a state visit as it spares her the nightmare of choosing between the American economy and the British public. I suppose it's sort of reminiscent of the Bush years

YES PLEASE

why wont the rest of the republican party just change his twitter password or something

im seriously getting impressed at how bad this dingus is handling international relationships

it would be funnier if the result wasnt mexico electing a leftist president and the chinese taking the opportunity to look like the gud bois to the rest of the world

I read into it, there was literally no proof about this being the reason the burger didn't sell well.

>billion
Meant to say million.

literally would not mind this

kek

>ITT bongs who can't realize their """""""""""alliance""""""""""" doesn't mean anything to trump or the US

chang

Not difficult

Only ten months in by the way

>Well, it turned out that customers preferred the taste of our fresh beef over traditional fast-food hockey pucks. Hands down, we had a better product. But there was a serious problem. More than half of the participants in the Yankelovich focus groups questioned the price of our burger.
>“Why,” they asked, “should we pay the same amount for a third of a pound of meat as we do for a quarter-pound of meat at McDonald’s? You’re overcharging us.” Honestly. People thought a third of a pound was less than a quarter of a pound. After all, three is less than four!

paybacks a bitch, innit bongs? do you remember the war of 1812? uhhhhhhhhh trump does, and lemme tell you something, the only thing you're gonna have left after brexit negotiations will be amerigoblin memes. so laugh it while you still can!

It hasn't meant anything to us for a while now either though, even before we told you to fuck off when you tried to drag us into Libya.

When will someone take his phone away?

Syria*

>at dusk, English coast
>two old unmarked cargo ships crash at the beach
>two coppers from local village investigate
>"Crikey, Nigel, I've never seen such a..."
>he never finishes his sentence, as the cargo holds explode open
>hundreds of kangaroos, thousands of emus and millions of spiders pour out
>the British defences are overrun before evening tea
>most of the common folk don't care, as the Queen is still nominally in control

lol well lets see a source on that cause it sounds like you pulled it out of your ass.

So lets figure it out! The average savings account gives you a measly 1% interest, so we'll be generous and give this bank account FIVE PERCENT (5)% interest.

$8 Million dollars at 5% interest over 40 years gives us...~$16,000,000.00

Lets assume it compounds TWICE a year just for funsies. That gives Trump a net of...$57 MILLION dollars.

goddamn son, fucking britbong education I tell u hwat.

>"I don't care about you either lol"
>"also, not that I care, but my economy is currently headed toward total catastrophe so it would be really, really cool and helpful if you gave me a nice trade deal"
>"or whatever, fucking racists"

youtube.com/watch?v=tgjQWOLjKvQ

Not only does that not relate to what I posted, you didn't even account for inflation.

What a fucking idiot.

Give it a rest Zhao

>but my economy is currently headed toward total catastrophe
>americucks actually believe this
lmao
also, heading*

Has there ever been a worse president in the entire history of the usa?

bongs in this thread better brush up on their american. im sure a lot of them will be moving here once the muslims start killing them all and their economy goes straight down the shitter. ill let a bong poster clean my toilets and eat my ass.

jaj

yeah, he had advantages. But the magnitude of what Trump has is far in excess of anything his father had.

Even at a very low estimate of his wealth, Trump is twice as rich as every single other president's inflation-adjusted wealth combined

*heems you*

You can easily factor inflation in, but it's so easy I figured even a bong who's terrible at numbers could figure that out, but apparently not. Sad!!

>being so fucking stupid you think someone could become a billionaire off a bank accounts interest

seriously guys, no wonder you lost your empire.

>you will get to fight the entire rest of the world single handedly while trump shitpost from the oval office and commit numerous warcrimes and change the face of the earth forever
well if America is gonna go down let it go down with a bang

You're not even responding to the right person you thick fuck. You meant to respond to , that's not me.

>You can easily factor inflation in
Oh, this might be good.
Go on then, account that figure inflation over a period of forty years, I really want to see what formula you'll use.

Why are you butting into conversations with pointless information then?

>hurr durr guys, breaking news Trump's father gave him some loans back in the day!!!

wow slowpoke, do tell more. Maybe those loans were from Russian banks!

Technically true but that doesn't include spending

You're the one who responded to me in the first place you fucking cretinous Orc, I even tried to tell you that you'd replied to the wrong person, but you were too stupid to understand.

May is weak af and shit scared of being bullied by the media. They've constantly hounded her for reaching out to Trump initially. Hounded her for offering him a state visit even those he's been hosted by France and China. Hounding her for going through with Brexit. She is thick as fuck. Like a child at school who thinks appeasing her bullies will make them like her. What does she or the UK gain from aggravating Trump? He shared videos that makes Muslims look bad, so what. It's not Trump's fault Muslims do retarded shit and our media likes to hide it.

I wish she'd cozy up w/ trump. it would be glorious.