Introvert in an extrovert country

>introvert in an extrovert country

>Medically Autistic in South America

Send help, preferably chambered in in something large enough to kill me instantly.

all of these

>polite in a rude country

>there are brazilian virgins on this board
At that point the government should just revoke their citizenship and be deported to Finland.

>Finland
I'm all for it
Let's go guys.

There's lots of good places for introverts here. Check out Alaska, Pacific Northwest, Rocky Mountains

22 and virgin here, hue

its a hell to be a introvert in the most extrovert country in the continent

US is no Sweden but honestly is very comfy for an introvert. We have phone apps to send food to our door, a car culture where we don't have to travel with strangers, along with a culture that values independence (no expectation to live with family until married or w/e)

>24 yo kv
>im the only member of the family who doenst have a gf
>even my 10 yo cousin has one

>parents ask me when will I get married

there's no introvert or extrovert countries. every country has a party scene with chads and stacys, just like every country has a nerd scene with fattys who play d&d and like star trek. you just need to find your clique

This.
But, here, however, if you don't say ''good morning'' to your neighbors you're deemed as a psychopath

This is the worst. If you are polite in a rude country, everyone will try to take advantage of you.

>introvert in an extrovert world
What's the point?

IDK where you live, but in the south, politeness is like a law. Yes ma'am, no ma'am, yes sir, no sir, please and thank you. it's customary

The US is a pretty polite country. I was talking about Mexico, because that's where my parents are originally from. You don't want to be too polite there.

There are no nerds/introverts in a poor country like mine, you have to be extrovert to stay alive basically.

>You don't want to be too polite there.
Is it like China/India tier? Probably the rudest people ever

There's nerds everywhere. Just find a video game store or a trading card game store or something like that, you'll find them.

>work holiday party tomorrow evening
JDIMSA

It's not as rude as China. Chinese seem to be the least empathetic people on the planet. None compare.

I'm CHI and I feel I say "thank you" and "please" to my grandparents too much. They never respond or say the same to me.

just bee urself