youtube.com/watch?v=n_d9Ag2NEgg
i.4cdn.org/gif/1512087286915.webm
liveleak.com/view?i=26b_1511811293
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cara

use after x

Good thread

hmmmm

This great evil. Where does it come from? How'd it steal into the world? What seed, what root did it grow from? Who's doin' this? Who's killin' us? Robbing us of life and light. Mockin' us with the sight of what we might've known. Does our ruin benefit the earth? Does it help the grass to grow, the sun to shine? Is this darkness in you, too? Have you passed through this night?

its december lads

favourite snacks? might try some tea and biscuits

>consorting with kafir

youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo

good video, lads.

everyone has the holy spirit burning inside them. you just have to not be afraid to let it shine !

Lol if you're serious then go fuck yourself.

couple of tinnies then kip x

Dont know why anybody in this country would want Trump visiting even after he publicly attacked OUR pm regardless of how much she is shitting it. If he aint gonna be respectful he can fuck off, Seriously fuck yanks hate the lot of em.

Would rather seek a special relationship with the chinks, at least they have some honour.

excellent edition

Donald Drumpf aka the Burger King aka the Seppo Pharaoh shall not set a single one of his little orange-tinted toes on English soil as long as he persists to blaspheme the prophet (pbuh)

you started it though

any rorkeman in

Going to bed soon. One more day of toil before I can rest for the weekend.

drumpf better not ever set foot in this country or i might have to protest

me just off-screen blowing my load

youtube.com/watch?v=JR8VN-xn6LU
youtube.com/watch?v=n_d9Ag2NEgg

babestation

md5 edition

unf

Not very wise.

Hate pakis
hate wogs
hate irish
Hate european fairies
Hate whites
hate brits
Hate asians
HATE yanks
Hate everybody
Love kacy hill. Just want a nuclear apocalypse to wipe everybody out except me and her to start a new breed of humanity. Simple as

just jizzed from ploughing into the bed v v hard, then had a wank a couple mins later and jizzed again
well pleased with that

>muslims are british too and drumpf will not divide us edition

'

How do you feel about tights though?

find black women attractive but black people hate white people(i'm white) so they're out of the question

>2018 is a month away

dont you start spamming the same bint as well

>chinks
>honour

Screaming at your naivety. Practically the entire basis of The Art of War is how to effectively lie to your enemy and make him put his guard down before you strike.

Actual KINO if true

An incident is related as having occurred while he was in the Convention for forming the Constitution, which was probably suggested by his experience during the war. A member proposed to introduce a clause into the constitution, limiting a standing army to five thousand men. Washington observed, that he should have no objection to such a clause, if it were so amended as to provide, that no enemy should presume to invade the United States with more than three thousand.

studio 66

i.4cdn.org/gif/1512087286915.webm

bf just sent me this

fuck off and eat shit

dumb thot

[spoiler]fake and gay[/spoiler]

liveleak.com/view?i=26b_1511811293

either becoming more racist or less racist
something is definitely happening to my racism level

A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back.
The frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?"
The scorpion says, "Because if I do, I will die too."
The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream, the scorpion stings the frog.
The frog feels the onset of paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown, but has just enough time to gasp "Why?"

Replies the scorpion: "Its my nature..."

just think trump's in the right here, why the fuck did may even get involved she shouldve just shut up and ignored it like any sensible person would have done in her position

>/gf2017/ was a resounding success
>miss the single life, just want to be rid of her now

the cowards on Sup Forums won't let me post, please get me off this godawful website. I've been sitting here for three hours trying to post and I can't because I'm in a chatroom full of cowards. I think that janny stole the captcha and my posting is affected because of it. someone hacked the captcha and it won't solve. I don't know who's doing this but I need janny or captcha to give back the swiper so I can post again

>The Art of War

need to chew sugarfree gum during toil to mitigate the effects of clenching teeth from stress

You'll miss her when she's gone. Enjoy it while it lasts. Everything is temporary, friend.

>amerimutt meghan has already been married and divorced by 32
I give it 2 years before she dies in a ""car accident""

desperately in love with the middle girl holding the banner

can't blame the muzzies for raping her

>During a meeting with a delegation of distinguished Arab figures, Hitler learned of how Islam motivated the Umayyad Caliphate during the Islamic conquest of Gaul and was now convinced that "the world would be Mohammedan today" if the Arab regime had successfully taken France during the Battle of Tours,[203] while also suggesting to Speer that "ultimately not Arabs, but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire."[203] Hitler said that the Germans would have become heirs to "a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and in subjugating all nations to that faith. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the German temperament."[204]
>According to Speer, Hitler stated in private, "The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"[203]
>Similarly, Hitler was transcribed as saying: "Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."[205]

Love em, might stick some in the bugout bag

start? been doing this for a while now. Way I see it its only a matter of time she comes on here to tell me to stop, thats when I'll get her

stop masturbating

*looks for that something*

Shut up varg and check my get

anime

planning to wash my penis tomorrow

less of that now

wish there was more of it to be honest

i want it that way

need a HEEM on 2d posters STAT

just seen too much of her today, downloaded an awful lot of images
at least youre not like those twitter communist posters

what a true fucking retarded accident of history he was

won't take too long haha!

Wish magic was real so I could just smite infidels with fireballs to prove my religion was right

Gonna put my mind towards something useful for the next few hours. Wish me luck!

great song desu, especially in comparison so the crap they're releasing these days

like what

>implying the yanks wont do whatever it takes to get their way and attempt to destroy us when the time suits them
at least with the chinks their far away for us to not have to worry

>he's not a proponent of muscular christianity
lmao

hapa chebs

really hope it is, hope he takes her out on a date to kfc and makes her pay only to shag her behind the bins. Would really like that nl

*destroys you all because the time suits me*

fake and gay

i feel like hapas always have spotty tits
even the two i got nudes from had spots on their tits too

what gives?

don't let your dreams be dreams user

real and gay

*teleports behind you*
haha

ah yes ugly swine-faced sweaty girls with conspicuous chest acne, my favorite
stick to the fornication contraptions, rabbi

very very good post

this bum has to be fake
has to be implants

it 's gained an extra inch in diameter with all the cheese

HOLY

COW

>first man to legally get gay married dies from poppers overdose after divorce
sad but a bit ironic too

reading about doesn't mean investing

Christianity is weak, servile religion that makes you weaken yourself in order to truly serve. A strong, independent Christian is an oxymoron. Feel free to hat me.

most of those werent even me, maybe its the start of something new.

wonder if they're getting banned yet

fake but i wouldn't be surprised if something similar to this has actually happened

that's what i call the ebony effect

reckon that most europeans are effimate because the world wars killed off all the strong ones, and all the hard lads emigrated to the new world

explain this