Did Sup Forums actually make you lose respect for any particular country?

Did Sup Forums actually make you lose respect for any particular country?

Other urls found in this thread:

4chanarchives.com/board/int/thread/51773629
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/text/">be american"/order/asc/
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/text/">be american"/order/asc/page/2/
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/text/">be american"/order/asc/page/3/
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/text/">be american"/order/asc/page/4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I never had respect for any countries in the first place they're all massive shitholes.

yeah

I somewhat concur. It's less about the country, since all countries have they're own beauty, but the fucking people. Everybody's an asshole, no exceptions. Fuck people.

spoken like a privileged sheltered whiteboi

England

Hey man, your the only country more hated than us on here.

Papua New Guinea. Hate those daft cunts now.

The United States of America

not so fast

No, but it made me love a country I hadn't previously given any thought.

I honestly can't stand Euros of any kind anymore.

>sweden
>france
>germany

Opposite of this for me. Croatians in real life were nice, on Sup Forums they are disgusting autistic spammers who ruin everything they touch.

the memeing against sweden has almost disappeared, now the most bullied country is the US thanks to Trump and Sup Forums.

Not really. Made me want to conquer my fear of venomous things and visit Australia.

no because I'm not an absolute retard whose opinion on an entire country is affected by a few autists on a cambodian cave painting chat room

US was always the most bullied country on Sup Forums you dumb newfaggot.

yes

Gen Y at least knew how to handle banter. Your gen Z is full of delicate flowers

Australian posters made you want to visit Australia? That is literally the opposite of what we were going for

not even close, back in late 2014-2015 the memeing would be focused on Europe's refugee crisis, particularly Germany and Sweden. half the catalog would be threads with a dailymail screenshot about the latest refugee-related happening and americans would have the time of their lives mocking euros for months.

the >get shot threads were minuscule in comparison and the closest thing to a mocking caricature about you at the time was ameribear which was MUCH better received by your kind than amerimutt, so much so that americans nonchalantly used the former as common reaction images.

Why do you think I want to visit?

yeah

No, it just taught me that every country has its autists.

>the >get shot threads were minuscule in comparison
Except those were always on the front page of Sup Forums.
And you are of course ignoring pre-rapefugee crises where it was mostly America getting shit on with an occasional banter thrown towards France.
Even during the migrant crises it was ''Amerishoot, Easter island, Why don't Americans celebrate Easter?, Amerifridge, Americans wearing shoes indoors, Americans shooting their shoes into the microwave,Ameribear, 0 days since last shooting, Amerihealthcare sucks, Plus tip to your shooting, (Farm noises), Shart in the mart,etc''

There was never a country that got made fun of like America, Sup Forums is literally the sole board dedicated to shitting on America. I don't have a problem with it but for you to bullshit and say America didn't get made fun of is absolutely retarded.

>countries I didn't like after Sup Forums
>Scandis, Switzerland

>countries I liked more after Sup Forums
>SEA, Eastern Euros, France

>mixed bag
>Russia (some make good self-deprecating joke, others are Sup Forums), Germany (kinda informative but really bad at banter)

>Except those were always on the front page of Sup Forums.
my ass, I said they were minuscule, as in having a lot less number of threads than the refugee ones.
>And you are of course ignoring pre-rapefugee crises
I am literally talking about the time during refugee crisis threads and nothing else, homie. why would you include ones outside of that?

>shart in mart
that didn't even begin till like 2016, dude.

>and say America didn't get made fun of is absolutely retarded.
never said that, in fact I said the opposite, great reading skills.

I responded against the claim that the US has always been the most bullied country which is horseshit as the refugee crisis time proves, it was undeniable that most of the bullying at the time was against germany and sweden, most of the time so much as a german flag posting was enough to make everyone else shift their attention to making fun of him, kind of like amerimutt. US' situation on Sup Forums at the time is the equivalent of the UK's right now, mocked for things like brexit but nowhere near as much as americans thanks to Trump.

even if you were to be mocked at the time, if it was coming from a german, the mockery would change to his country as shown here.

t. Steven Dragolanic

>that didn't even begin till like 2016, dude.
Do you really not know what an example is?

>my ass, I said they were minuscule, as in having a lot less number of threads than the refugee ones.
Your ass, Migrant threads will NEVER catch up to the amount of Amerihate threads redditor. You are really planning this badly.

>I am literally talking about the time during refugee crisis threads and nothing else, homie. why would you include ones outside of that?
Because it shows the overall picture? I literally said no other country got shat on like America on Sup Forums and history. America got shat on the longest and most. That was part of my initial argument.

>I responded against the claim that the US has always been the most bullied country which is horseshit as the refugee crisis time proves
Again you are a fucking retard, Because even while it was going on America was getting shat on.
>even if you were to be mocked at the time, if it was coming from a german, the mockery would change to his country as shown here.
Ok you really are a newfag or just actually pretending to be dumb, because if America interjected then it would shift to any of the Amerifat, America has niggers or assorted Amerishoot memes that get spammed to no end.
4chanarchives.com/board/int/thread/51773629
Prime example DURING 2015. Just one of the millions.

You can't win this argument you dumb fucking spic, you are trying to coat tail trump and brexit into this just further shows your reddit origins.

>Do you really not know what an example is?
except the period I was talking about was 2014-2015.
>Your ass, Migrant threads will NEVER catch up to the amount of Amerihate threads redditor. You are really planning this badly.
good luck proving that.
>Because it shows the overall picture?
no no no, you don't get to dodge your way out of this one. you said that americans have always been the most bullied nation, that contradicts the fact that that was not the case in 2014-2015 during the refugee crisis.
>Again you are a fucking retard, Because even while it was going on America was getting shat on.
never said otherwise, way to prove your great reading skills again.
>Ok you really are a newfag or just actually pretending to be dumb, because if America interjected then it would shift to any of the Amerifat,
did...did you not even see the picture I posted where literally the opposite happened? why bother arguing with you if you just keep not only ignoring what I said, talking about unrelated things, moving the goalpost but also exaggerating your victim persecution complex?

>during 2015
why are you making it seem like I said that americans didn't get bullied period? I just said that europe got more mockery because the prime memery in 2014-2015 was the refugee crisis, and your thread was in december anyway when it was already dying down and people started making fun of germans for other, much less popular things like here.

another group that literally couldn't post without the attention shifting to them was indians, and you know exactly why.

I learned to like everybody through racism on Sup Forums.

>Did Sup Forums actually make you lose respect for any particular country?
Literally EVERY 1st world country. I still can't fathom the FACT that my 3rdworld SHITHOLE is a betterplaceto live than your countries as we speak.
Especially Australia, not a fan of that ocuntry

you're not gonna convince anyone of that, Kevin.

>no no no, you don't get to dodge your way out of this one. you said that americans have always been the most bullied nation, that contradicts the fact that that was not the case in 2014-2015 during the refugee crisis.
Except I'm not dodging this point. I stated America was the MOST
BULLIED
COUNTRY
ON Sup Forums. Which means ALLLLLLL time.
Not when you feel like or when it is the most convenient for you.

Your entire argument is that Swden and Germany were made fun of more simply because of 2 years vs the entire history of America getting shat on.
This isn't a victim complex this is a literal fact. There is no make believing this is true.
>Good luck proving that
Here you go kiddo. Read them and weep.
Proof that Americans still got shat on more than Even Sweden during Peak Rapefugee crises.

I'm not saying they didn't get shat on but America is quite literally the most bullied country on Sup Forums.

Not at all. It just gave me a platform to vent my feelings about other countries and especially my own.

> I'm poor and live in a cesspool, so does everyone else
hmm, no sweetie

>Not when you feel like or when it is the most convenient for you.
Are you admitting that Europe was indeed mocked more during America during a specific time period? Because that was my whole point, that the existence of said period contradicts the claim "americans have _always_ been the most bullied nation on Sup Forums". I never said that germany and sweden were the most bullied nations ever.
>Your entire argument is that Swden and Germany were made fun of more simply because of 2 years vs the entire history of America getting shat on.
Three times in a row you prove your bad reading comprehension. Turns out you were arguing against something I never even said. Again, my point was that Sweden and Germany were bullied more DURING a specific time period, not that they were bullied more than americans overall.
>Here you go kiddo. Read them and weep.
You didn't add quotation marks to your search results, that means you get any posts that include both the words "american" and "be", not just ">be american". Here's a more accurate result, and this one isn't even locked to a specific period because desuarchive keeps bringing up "search end unavaible at this time" half the tie for some reason.

Also, even with the quotations assuring that the words "be" and "american" will be right next to each other, it still doesn't mean it will be a ">be american" post, I just looked at the search results and nearly all the time it's a regular non-mockery post that happens to include that phrase. Compared to "sweden yes" which is the complete opposite, which is a given considering you really wouldn't expect those two words to be used in any other context. You can check this out for yourself.

> but America is quite literally the most bullied country on Sup Forums.
I agree. Good thing I never said otherwise.

>more during America
*more than america

>I never said that Germany and Sweden were the most bullied nations ever.
Then why in the fuck are you even arguing my initial argument.
My argument was America was the most bullied nation ever. You turned this whole argument into one giant semantic Olympic.

>nearly all the time it wasn't that bad.
Except most of them were, you didn't even read through them.
This isn't even including Amerishoot, Shoes and other Amerimemes. Sweden yes was the pinnacle of banter on Sweden while America had a plethora of it. So yes even looking at this evidence America still got bullied more than Sweden or Germany.

I swear you have to be a proxy or something.

>Then why in the fuck are you even arguing my initial argument.
Honey do you have some kind of reading disability? How many times do I have to point out that the claim I was arguing against was one saying that americans have
A
L
W
A
Y
S
been the most bullied nation? Not the most bullied nation overall?
>Except most of them were, you didn't even read through them.
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/text/">be american"/order/asc/
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/text/">be american"/order/asc/page/2/
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/text/">be american"/order/asc/page/3/
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/text/">be american"/order/asc/page/4/

If anything nearly all of them are neutral/positive.

Also dude, you messed up again, you typed in 2 quotation marks separately, when you need to type the double quotation mark instantly with shift+whatever your keyboard says the double quotation mark symbol is done. That's why you still get 34k results. Also, desuarchive does not recognize the ">" character so adding in there is pointless, your very screenshot proves that.
>This isn't even including Amerishoot, Shoes and other Amerimemes
And this isn't including posts against Germany of which there are no specific meme words to look up to. Plus, again, your "be american", besides being thousands of results lower than "sweden yes", is comprised of mostly non ">be american" posts.

So this is what austism looks like

if you have been on this site for longer than a nanosecond you should already know.

>Canada
>Brazil
>Australia

Hey Tyrese

hola basurero

Anglo countries never failed to disappoint me. They are either chink'd, full of gay, Muslim'd, or infected with feminazism