F

Press F to pay respect to Argentina and their submarine.

F
alklands

>buy an old cheap boat that goes underwater
>surprised when it sinks

this

pay respects to the falklands

girl with her AMERINDIAN BULL

rip argie submariners ;_l

They are chilling with the Nazis in agartha right now.
The whole damn thing is fishy to me. They are not dead.

never buy things from germany guys i have bad experience with them

f ):

Don't be disrespectful man, even the bull is sad his girl lost her cuck husband

>Be Argentinian navy commander
>Get satellite call from the Sub commander saying a water leakage damaged a battery system and had to be isolated for fire danger
>Tell them to return home AT DEPTH instead of surfacing
>Get them all killed as an explosion that would have been moderately dangerous at surface level instead ends up fatal at depths where hull integrity fails

Fucking idiots all around

Using a '80s submarine in 2017. What could possibly go wrong?

Is this true?

A quick recollection of all that happened so far:
The sub was moving from Ushuaia to Mar Del Plata, mostly underwater since the ocean surface at the sea off the Patagonia is usually quite violent.
It emerged at some point and radio'd in that they were having some problems with the batteries, but didn't declare an emergency, was supposed to keep on sailing
Later it submerged, and a week later some probes meant to detect nuclear tests detected an explosion, roughly nearby to the sub's last known location. This all happened 2 weeks ago.

It was later found out that, during the mid-life upgrade and refurbishment that took place like 5 years ago, a German company was hired to replace the batteries, except they ended up just refurbishing them instead of fully replacing them. The contract was also illegal. Given the cost of it the law says it had to be a public bid. A politician was found out to be close to one of the companies involved with the deal.
A Navy officer also reported a lot of irregularities in the funding and managing of the upgrade, but his reports were ignored and cast aside by a corrupt judge that was in power back then.

Macri recently said that after the sub is found, head will roll in the navy and Ministry of Defence.
It also sparked a society wide debate about the current state of our armed forces, mostly underfunded and shamed, after decades of governments distrusting the institution since the last dictatorship.

WE

>It also sparked a society wide debate about the current state of our armed forces, mostly underfunded and shamed
I wish we had that, the only real way to honor the lives of the submariners is to ensure no more lives will be put at risk because of corruption and faulty equipment, that and the navy/government not abandoning the families

Can we interest you in some American made replacements?

Argentina

We have the sub. We always did.

Give a million dollars to New Zealand and we will give it back.

Love

NZ

seeing as to how submarines are usually worth several tens of millions of dollars, I'd say that's a pretty big deal
in fact I think one of the cargo planes the Americans sent is going to use 4 million dollars worth of fuel coming here and going back to the US again

same, maybe this will be a wake up call for Argentina and they will sort their shit out.

f anyway

well, the government presented their spending plan for 2018 in October, before this shitshow happened, and the budget for the military, sans salaries, was supposed to be like 40% lower than that of 2017, but after this happened, they rushed a change to actually increase it something like 30%
not enough to overhaul all of their equipment, but at least it should keep it from deteriorating further

Unironic F
God speed, amigos

>Atlantida

Is insane the amount of money used to pay fuel, specially for ferries and aircraft carriers.