I like the diversity thing in star trek but not in star wars. Im not going to see this movie, looks dumb and forced

I like the diversity thing in star trek but not in star wars. Im not going to see this movie, looks dumb and forced.

FA was garbage

TFA should be enough reason to not make you watch the next reason

You shouldn't watch any of those if you are above 15.

yep, rouge one was ok

ya, its forced diversity.

poor children

no one likes you

good, don't watch it

You also shouldn't let your children consume popular culture shit. If you think you are not in a position to achieve it, it is better to let your lineage die with you, rather than allowing your child to become one of them.

>"Diversity in Hollywood is a major problem"
>doesn't immediately resign from directing the much-hyped reboot of one of the greatest franchises in cinematic history so a more deserving man or woman of colour can direct it instead

>heroes are a woman, a black guy, and hispanic guy
>villains are 2 white men and a white woman

what did jew jew abrams mean by this?

Actually very surprised by the flag on this one

Not really because the diversity, yes it is forced, more because the dumb plot and it doesn't even feels like star wars.

they failed to push the progressive agenda since the dark force is so likable

jew jew abraham is the modern conservative prophet

like living under a rock?

By raising your children as true patricians and not allowing them to interact with plebeians.

>You also shouldn't let your children consume popular culture shit
This, or social media. Poison for your intellect and morality. You have to be brought up on, indoctrinated, to actually enjoy it.

optimate pls, the best politicians always interacted with the plebs, or do you want to end your legacy like pompey

wh*Tes are the devil tho

episodes I, II, III are 10 times better

They will eventually interact with them, but not during critical ages while they are still children. After getting a proper education they should face the whole world as it really is. I don't support full isolation. Yet protection until certain ages.

yeah I have some free time

No, I mean with based Oscar Isaac on the film I didn't think you guys were going to go full /poltard retard on this

It's still racist because the main white lead is pretty, while her minority side-kicks are

Star Wars is more important than national pride, Diego Luna's accent was the worst part of RO

Ye when I watched force awakens I was expecting like the same huge universe as in the prequels, but the movie just retold the story of the sequels with new retarded alien races while never explained anything.

the jap gets it
no way the main character was gonna be asian for example

RARE

meh, it's Star Wars, you assume there'd be lots of accents and cultures

How strong is the Empire if they have to kill 3 times and it wont die, ilogical