Why cant white people and black people just work together?

why cant white people and black people just work together?
youtube.com/watch?v=8TwhLplrFNo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43gm3CJePn0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=43gm3CJePn0

Jews.

because both blacks and whites arnt willing to make it happen

too much forced diversity which causes even racism, liberals wont let it happen naturally

*neither blacks nor whites
Please stop using "both" and "and" for negation, thanks.
Also "are unwilling" would avoid this problem entirely and would sound a lot better.

Honestly think if people self-policed, like pretended race didn't exist, it *could* happen. It genuinely could, but nobody seems to want to.

Maybe it's just me being more exposed to it, but race relations didn't seem as bad not too long ago.

The internet multiplied it.
Now every single crime is given a major boost by racists and every single shooting is given a major boost by racists.

The weirdest shit for me is how many people believed Zimmeran was actually white when looked he looked quite clearly Mexican.

Several media outlets birghtened his skin in photos once they found out and continued to call him "white hispanic" after.

Sup Forums will insist its an anti white conspiracy. Personally I think they jumped the gun on the white kills black story and instead of just admitting a mistake thought it would be better to double down.

niggas got to nig

agreed
always asume incompetence before malice

white woman and black men seem to get along just fine

>which is reflected in the divorce rates of WFBM couples

>The role of gender in interracial divorce dynamics, found in social studies by Jenifer L. Bratter and Rosalind B. King, was highlighted when examining marital instability among Black/White unions.[11] White wife/Black husband marriages show twice the divorce rate of White wife/White husband couples by the 10th year of marriage,[11] whereas Black wife/White husband marriages are 44% less likely to end in divorce than White wife/White husband couples over the same period.[11]

What makes you think they can't right now?

They do outside of America

I honestly don't know how you let your race situation get worse in the last few decades, but you did

No because they're fucking up my nation.

white people hate niggers from heart.

black people are willing to do hand in hand but racism and being victim make money.

Because black people won't work lel

they could but Obama fucked up racial relations on murica and that bullshit infected other parts of the world.
also blacks are too numerous on the underclass, don't integrate because they don't want, because government did nothing for it and because massive immigration never works to integrate people.
including the goddamn stereotypes imported from murica, the afican or caribbean culture which are too savage or agressive and leftists using the african proleterians to make them think whites are privileged and all on superior classes than them with a lot of american stereotypes, there is also the fucking influence of islam on it.

basically blacks and whites could works together but only were both are a small minority on their respective countries and outside the cultural influence of the united states.

for my part i don't want to wipe out blacks from existence, genocide is wrong, i just want less blacks on France (same for maghrebies).

>why cant white people and black people just work together?

they do