Will they ever apologize for enslaving and slaughtering millions?

Will they ever apologize for enslaving and slaughtering millions?
Just Caesar alone killed a million gauls and enslaved another million

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/nature23310
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pay reperations

German lives don't matter

jarman bankers broke the italian economy to extract reparations from when the romans marched into their country and enslaved they pepo and shit

>Germans
>Gauls
considering they were later cucked by Lombards and had emperors of Germanic origin I'm not sure Romanoboos can talk down on Germanics like that
more civilised and contributing back then? maybe
stronger? no

>Just Caesar alone killed a million gauls and enslaved another million

Many more were those came from. Also, have you any idea what Gauls (or Germanics for that matter) did with captured enemies? I assure you it wasn't pretty. Especially with the Gauls, the druids used to cut open captured enemies alive to divine the future from his screams, death agony and the way his intestines fell out.

At least in Rome human sacrificing was banned since 90 BC (about half a century in Caesar's days).

Yeah, don't delude yourself. If we today should get overrun by niggers from Africa, does that mean we should respect niggers for that?

>burini

>considering they were later cucked by Lombards
ma dude they never ruled over the red zone, romans can thank the east niggas for that

dey dindu nuffin dey wuz civilized caesar was a gud boi

Fuck you guys. I've inferior blue eyes and dirty blonde hairs due to your genes. I wish i was a dark chad terrone

T. Lombard from an alpine valley

much more civilised than you, Osi

Did they actually do that or is that just what the Romans said, because they used to say a lot of things that weren't true about the evil barbarians lurking in the dark forests

the romans were nordic

WE

> nigris oculis nigrosque pilos
(Svetonio)

So nordic

we were kings, shartoid

Yeah no Varg, you can fuck off with your wishful thinking. Don't even try, it's too laughable.

This is a misconception is often. Firstly it was the greeks that were of indo-european origin, which nordic people closest resembles today. Secondly, there was several phases of the roman empire. The early had the nordic like etruscan leage, while the later periods had a large germanic/gothic influence.

>it's a using modern morals to judge ancient times episode

this

Also yeah they did actually do that. Not just the Roman said it (excessive druid cruelty was even forbidden by Roman law, the same Romans who watched people being thrown before the lions ffs that says quite something), it is everywhere in the old Irish texts and there are lots of archeological findings confirming rampant human sacrifice, not even mentioning remnants of Celtic pagan practices still existant today that clearly point towards human sacrifice, such as exist in the Highlands and in the Alleman region of Germany.

Nothing more cringy than a deluded and historically crippled "neo-pagan". Grow the fuck up already.

this shit has actual archaeological evidence
historians always doubt about what romans wrote, for example they believed that some warriors fought naked for speed, but it was actually an religious meme

pls respect my culture

we wuz kangz my brotha yes we wuz

>Firstly it was the greeks that were of indo-european origin, which nordic people closest resembles today.

lolno, recent genetic studies show that there isn't much difference between mainland northern Greeks and Minoan Greeks. Southern Italians and Albanians are much closer to ancient Greeks than Germanics

caesar was faroese, br*Ziloid

It's the truth. Also Gaulish culture isn't your culture. Blood =/= culture.

Which study are you referring to? Of course they have a genetic resemblance because the areas mentioned used to be Hellenic, but that does not remove the fact that people migrated from the area.

the ancient french were nordic

The more you are in north, the more delusional it seems
>Etruscan
>Indo-European
ayyy lmao

This is true but Gallo-Romanic people of that time cucked the franks nobility so much that ultimately make the franks abandon their inferior germanic language for the vulgar latin of gallia (old french)

the ancient vulgar latins were nordic too

Maybe I should ask you to provide citations for your wild claims.

Here's mine:

>In findings first published in the scientific journal Nature on August 2, a team of scientists lead by Harvard University’s Iosif Lazardis and University of Washington in Seattle’s George Stamatoyannopoulos compared ancient DNA taken from teeth samples from ancient Minoans from Crete with Mycenaeans from the ancient cemeteries of Mycenae on the Greek mainland, people from Bronze Age farming communities in Greece and Turkey, 334 other ancient peoples across the globe and 30 modern Greeks. The results showed that not only do modern Greeks share strong ties with Mycenaeans, but that three quarters of the DNA belonging to the Mycenaean and Minoan samples closely correlated with ancient farmers from Turkey—making them genetic siblings.

>The team’s DNA testing also revealed that ancient Mycenaeans and Minoans contained DNA traits shared with people from eastern Caucasus (Iran), which may have been the result of migration from the east. The two groups shared similar features, including brown hair and eyes, however the Mycenaean DNA samples did contain shared markers with people from Eastern Europe and Siberia which the Minoans did not, according to Science.

nature.com/articles/nature23310

yeah but ancient nordic were meds though, it's an egg-chicken situation

stop spouting bullshit or at least provide proof for you Varg-tier claims

the ancient university of washington was nordic

You are aware that Anatolia was not turkic at that period right, and that the indo europeans migrated west from India?

>Just Caesar alone killed a million gauls and enslaved another million
not enough

Anatolia is barely Turkic even now, but that doesn't make Greeks "nordic". Indo-European =/= Nordic.

Whatever floats your boat.

don't tell me what my culture is par Toutatis.

Here's a proud "Nordic" man according to your birdbrain logic.

Why so many m*DOIDS here?

The Romans were huge arseholes who abandoned us

this

pay reps, you lazy roman fucks

we wuz azetcs n shit :)

I'm a NORDIC :)

dear god look at all these m*Doids

ave my Roman fraters, how is life in your beautiful provinces?

It's interesting how nordics were amazing everywhere except where the original nordics were.
makes me think.

NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE YOU M*DOID

Next you will say that the original aztecs were nordic too right?
Can't believe you are this delusional

the aztecs were extra nordic

They were, ahMed

From what I understand:
>ITT there are two norwegians
>One (You) is the shitposter (a cool guy btw)
>The other one is legitimaly retarded tough :( and need help asap :(

Varg actually claimed that Nordics founded the Chinese civilization or something like that.

When they will found aliens through the galaxy he will claim that the original alien were nordic too
Prison probably fucked up his brain

they did you colonial m*Doid