Why isnt ukraine smart?

Why isnt ukraine smart?

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-yu-seul-hye-kbs-pohang-station-announcer-s-nipple-6hcy1a8/answers/new.html
youtu.be/0drR7ZojdNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because shitty test
t.ukrinian with 100 high school degree
i can post it

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-yu-seul-hye-kbs-pohang-station-announcer-s-nipple-6hcy1a8/answers/new.html

Rule the waves, more like rule the IQ LOL

We can make space rockets and you cant. So you should show more respect to us, my little stupid bro.

>We can make space rockets
kek

youtu.be/0drR7ZojdNk

jews moved to israel

Do togo ge ja rozymem polski a ti ne rozymesh ukrainskiy. To pokazye cho moi rozymovi zdibnosti bolshe twoeh.

Ukraine is quite poor, which hurts brain development in children.

What I find interesting is that Ukrainian IQs are noticeably higher than Turkish ones, despite Turkey being quite a bit richer.

Are Polish and Ukrainian similar enough that Poles and Ukrainians understand each other's languages?

But our first minister is jew.

Our mongolian roots grants us IQ powers.
I can see the future and move objects with my mind.

What did I say that was bait-y? The average Turk earns about 3 times as much as the average Ukrainian.

Of course. In older times, they was part of Great Ukrainian Empair lake Oregon in USA but then they betraded us and made some stupid Poland.

It's a 1992 ballad depicting a meeting of two sailors in Amsterdam.
One is an american nigger, the other is a Soviet citizen.

Neither of them can understand the other one but they join together and start drinking.

After the first glass the negro boasts
>America is the largest country of them all, and we have the largest gold reserves in banks!
The soviet answers
>Kremlin sends rockets into the sky, reverses rivers without a problem and they're the best at ballet

After a second glass the negro boasts
>Every american has two cars and we've built the tallest building in the planet
The soviet answers
>We send rockets into the sky, we reverse rivers without a problem and we're the best at ballet

After a 3rd glass the negro boasts
>I own the Colorado Grand Canyon, I deciphered the language of the dolphins, Niagara is the largest of the waterfalls, and my flag has 50 stars
To which the soviet answers
>I send rockets into the sky, I reverse rivers without a problem and I'm the best at ballet.

Not really. Ukrainian is comparable to Russian with few Polish loanwords
for example ukrainian "thank you" sounds like dyakuyu which sounds more like polish dziękujęrather than russian spasiba

>surrounded by brainlets
Grease you're alright doe

I don't have a good feeling for how similar different Slavic languages are, especially when you go between branches (East Slavic, West Slavic, etc.)

Ah, thank you.

Albania is retarded as fuck but they still do better than Ukrainians economically

Your country is on the feet of Poland and Russia

Polish and russian are like dialects of ukrainian.
Other slavic languages i understand pretty bad.

czech polish and slovakian are similar, ukraine is more similar to belarussian and russian

It's because war with gay russians.

surely iq wouldn't be majorly affected by wealth and education

radiation damage?

Islam lowers IQ average by 10 points.
proofs: Turkey, Bosnia, Albania

Ukraine is poorer than in 1991.
The GDP per capita was 10.500$ in 1991 and is 8.600$

The only thing that improved the ukrainian quality of life was the populational decrease

Why are white people so stupid?

Indeed the countries that do better in almost every educational reports by the OECD are Asian countries (China on all first-places) + Finland and Estonia sometimes

that's sad

That's true but you should consider what in ussr demand to ukrainian stuff made without competition. After all countrys of ex ussr lost competition match with stuff from Europe and China.

That's what it fucking looks like.

Turkish genes

Kek, you need to go back

>map is made by some polish shit
>Poland is on the same level as Russia and Western Europe
Kek

lol butthurt
and he's not even pole

>Russia and Western Europe
russia and russians are inferior to western europe at literally everything, from how wealthy and developed the country is to average intelligence and looks (at least among male population) of its population. you can't even put russia and western europe on the same level, russia is like africa compared to western europe. in fact russia is much lower than even poland in many aspects
>inb4 hohol jew muslim oogha boogha
it will only show how hysterical and buttblasted you actually are