What do burned T*rkroaches smell like?

What do burned T*rkroaches smell like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJ_N6_ZN3Kw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do they not know how to "Stop, Drop, and Roll"?

BASED

I hope this video is fake.

> Estimated Greek and Armenian deaths resulting from the fire range from 10,000[4][5][6] to 100,000.[7]

>The subsequent fire completely destroyed the Greek and Armenian quarters of the city; the Muslim and Jewish quarters escaped damage.[15]

>I hope this video is fake.

Why? Burned roaches = best roaches

You're a piece of shit m8.

R*aches are not human fuck off cuck

Does it eventually stop hurting?

I think the nerves stop sending signals to the brain eventually so it only hurts the first few seconds

Yeah when you're dead

>Military bands played loud music to drown out the screams of those who were drowning in the harbor and who were forcefully prevented from boarding Allied ships.[82]

YELKENLER BİÇİLECEK
YUNANLAR SİKİLECEK
youtube.com/watch?v=JJ_N6_ZN3Kw

only when they die. god forbid they don't.

Go back to Sup Forums, you retarded piece of shit.

>using allied propaganda and pretending it's real

Go back to roachistan

t. ahmed turkoglu

Almost as bad as angsty teenage greeks.

Poor guys. They didn't deserve to die like this

1. Like pig
2. SFW board

Dumping my dead roach folder

is there a purpose behind these other than becoming infamous? just give them a quick death if they are enemies, fucking cockgobblers i tell you

Recently the burnt a Syrian pilot as well.

Funny how the skin becomes white when they burn.

OHNONONOONONONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Those men were heroes. Captured by the enemy. R.I.P. in peace.

ISIS has the overall goal of turning the entire world into Shia Muslim that follows their Jihadi code.

If you give people an incredibly painful death, and say you'll do it to everyone, it's more likely to force more people to convert.

From the bottom of my heart I hope this is the fate of every single t*rkroach

>Shia

Sunni.

Out of my colony roach

>Not Funny and Gay

Kys

Seek help

PFFFFTTTTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *BREATHES* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

at least be kind and harmless NEET please

more like turn everyone against you, they are being funded by divide and conquer merchants, if there wasnt national interests in keeping isis around theyd never even have grown to anything more than disorganized militias playing soldiers.

>my colony
Yeah nah your a shit cunt, kys.

> in 1919–1922 the Greeks in Smyrna numbered 150,000, forming just under half of the population, outnumbering the Turks by a ratio of two to one.[24
>According to the first census in Turkey after the war, the total population of the city in 1927 was 184,254, of whom 162,144 (88%) were Muslims, the remainder numbering 22,110.[116]