1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Excluding refugees, which wild animal kills the most people?

1. Flag
2. Bears, 2 people have been killed in the wild by bears this century in Sweden

Refugees are not wild animals

Also refugees haven't killed anyone here

>2 people have been killed
wow it's fucking nothing

Mooses kill people every year

That's strange Mohammed because you're killing my patience

this
why would you insult wild animals like that OP

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Wasps because some people are allergic

Such is life in Europe, whats the deadliest animal in Germany?
Meme car accidents don't count

probably stray dogs.

There was a bear attack last year, and judging the number of bears released by retardivists, there will be a fatal attack in the next 5 years.

Hunters have been also killed by wild hogs.

Newfags from Sup Forums who still think being racist is cool and transgressive

idk, wild boars might be dangerous but I would guess that more people die of foxes or ticks

then this snake and bear 1 death each

middle easterners and Africans can't integrate with other cultures because of the dogma they grew up with. They're essentially animals by comparison

Ticks (Lyme), chicken (salmonella), dogs (non-fatal bites)

do lyme ticks live in grasslands? do you even have wild animals other than fish?

Would sooner be a newfaggot than a Muslim rat

that retarded ass board didn't invent muh racism, de'shawn

>letal
kek

>criticizing people for not being docile sheep

You have to go back. Start packing your bags

What about geese?

Dogs attacing their owners probably. We have wolves and a bear or two occasionally wanders in from Poland or Belarus, but I've never heard of them attacking people.

Wasps

Malaysia
Mosquitoes

Probably ticks.

Borneo
Crocodiles