What future do you want to see for the EU

What future do you want to see for the EU

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14523487
europeanwesternbalkans.com/2017/03/20/montenegro-to-join-eu-through-urgent-procedure/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One without Germany & Poland

And without Austria, because it will be the fourth Reich.

would like the EU to buckle and falter under the economic and diplomatic weight of the mighty ANZUK FEDERATION

pestilence, war, famine, and death ideally

This one

there's a new sherif in town

I want it to be a democratic union that ensures freedom and security of its citizens, nurtures its diverse cultures and exerts pressure on the rest of the world to emulate its ways of freedom and prosperity.

Neopoleon is getting too big for his britches

>Former Yugoslav republic

one with ur moms pussy innit

Anaracy and chaos, mass rape and murder, just skullfuck the whole continent

Peaceful dissolvement after it's leaders are tried for treason against the European nation states and their peoples

strawpoll.me/14523487

i'd love to see it collapses. 2bh i would really love it if whole western world collapsed

>swedes

i want neets and other parasites to be put in workcamps

dis

haha what a gay person

same, but not just the west. the russosphere deserves total annihilation as well

war

more federalization

Invading Russia and Britain, Again.

>algerian arab

no EU

We gonna make our own European Union with blackjack and hookers.

Nigel will crash the union
WITH NO SURVIVORS

samefagging on three different devices d e s u

all me

the poor version where we praise how shit we are, but secretly everyone wants to drive a BMW and take holidays to france

ill have the german reich thanks

a bright one and whoever is thinking of getting out should do it as soon as possible

btw can you guys tell me why you voted "yes" or "no"? I'm trying to get a clearer picture of how people feel about the issue.

It's ok. I'd like it more outwardly focused and self interested, also geostrategically potent.

The EU shouldn't exist so we shouldn't be meddling in Polands internal affairs

i voted yes because i don't even know what article 7 means

I want it to be brought down through a series of civil wars
read SIEGE

burning down to ashes

Article 7 is supposed to be activated when Rule of Law, the Constitution, separation of powers, yadda yadda, are threatened. It takes away the EU vote of the punished government, but keeps the rest. So, Poland would be like switzerland until the government stops seizing the judiciary.

Article 7 doesn't meddle in Poland's internal affairs in any direct way. It tells the government that it can't have a voice in EU affairs until it behaves.

We need to unite and reach the top now, as the USA (may death be upon them) is staring at its own belly button.

Kick out greece than annex it

Waiting for the German Bulgarian finn and frog

>Article 7 is supposed to be activated when Rule of Law, the Constitution, separation of powers, yadda yadda, are threatened. It takes away the EU vote of the punished government, but keeps the rest. So, Poland would be like switzerland until the government stops seizing the judiciary.
i have no idea about what's happening in poland actually but if the government is fucking with the supreme court then it should be invoked

Yes since I like to see the Eu destroy itself

>losing poland
>destroying eu
this is funny

Indirect meddling is just as bad. We're forcing the polish government to comply

Poland is the Eu success story
All the investment turned there economy around into experiential growth

If Poland starts getting treated like a dog hungry Greece and Denmark may leave

>we
Lol you mean the Germans?

Shouldn't exist out of pure hate for the supposed progressive, benevolent and capable eu people. eu has finally shown its true face. Game over.

>Greece
what would they do on their own?
>Denmark
that would be unfortunate, yes

this

I mean we as in the EU which we're unfortunately still a part of

I voted "no" because it's against my country's interests, thank you.
PS. it will never ever go through

>what would they do on their own?
Dump the Euro, go back to their old currency, see their tourism industry bloom again and start experiencing economic growth

I see no Sweade as head of the EUC
Or as the EUCJ nor as the head of trade

I don't think you understand what article 7 does.

Poland still gets subsidies from the EU. But they don't vote on the EU unless they follow their own constitution. The government itself still wants some meddling (aka: subsidies).

This is the sort of serious post I was hoping for.

Can you tell me more why you support your current government's doing?

A federal or maybe confederal Europe with closed outer borders. Non interventionist, a fortress Europa if you will.

>and start experiencing economic growth
at the cost of years of being piss poor, which would carry a pretty good risk of rising corruption

I do understand
It would lead to massive backlash the Eu could in theory turn Poland into a puppet

Sweden and the UK are still members and are paying these corrupt assholes to threaten Poland.

Why would they wanna lose their vote? Of course we're forcing them

I don't support it (although I really don't care about supreme court, they are all corrupt ex-commies anyways), I just think it's our internal issue and it's up for us, not EU, to decide and do something about it. If Polish people think it's a serious problem, we're free to elect another government next time, that's how democracy works.

So in theory the eurpoparliament could vote against the interests of Poland without Poland having a say or veto power.

You ancestors didn't fight and die just so that you could give up your sovereignty.

>at the cost of years of being piss poor
Yes they'all have a few tough years and after that start growing again instead of the slow decline they face need Germany and the EU

Yes we have to start over from somewhere. Joining the EU was a bad idea.

This

This

>at the cost of years of being piss poor
As opposed to now, being poorer than african countries and portugal, poland, and soon turkey, the highest unemployment rate in europe and no prospects of recovery in the next 40 years?

I am Greek, so I can tell you 100% that it would be better to suffer for a few years out of the EU and get our own currency and grow after a few years, than this economic annexation. But the fearmongering from the EU overlords was too good, can't let those bankers unpaid. Greece even voted no to more austerity.

Why won't Greece just default and free themselves from the German yoke? Sure it would mean troubles in following years, but in the long run I can't see it not being the better choice.
As it stands right now, soon they'll be just as rich as Macedonia and Albania.

I have a feeling it’s a fenosweede

Are you that polish diaspora cancer? Don't respond to my posts ever again

>I am Greek
IKI

Nope

>Don't respond to my posts ever again
Why?

Why Poland?

>What future do you want to see for the EU
Like this, but with less cross-ethnic regions

Good post

>I am Greek
stopped reading right there

>all those different cultures
>fucking Turkey
Literally ungovernable

I agree. As a Masovian, I don't identify with other P*les. As a matter of the fact, they are smelly, poor and uneducated.
We should promote regionalism.

ikibased says "I am a Greek", not "I am Greek" you newshits

this would be beautiful
if roaches disappeared and turkey got repopulated by ethnic Europeans

Turks are still much better people than, let's say, Germans or SHITalians.

Except he didn’t t

I don't mind them. I just don't wanna be in a political union with them

Army that secures the borders, makes sure trade routes stay open for vital goods and nukes. Intelligence service to cuck countries that challenge EU. President in charge of foreign policy.

delet this

We actually voted no more austerity in a referendum in 2015. Everyone knew that a no victory meant exiting the eurozone even the EU alltogether. The european establishment had months before drained banks out of emergency liquidity hence the capital controls. Greece even bailed on an imf payment in June 2015. After the no landslide victory the eu officials decided that Greece must be punished further. I remember Schulz stating back then that humanitarian is available for Greece which in actuality means *we are going to starve you* and maybe you'll lose some clay, you can see similar blackmail now, on brexit negotiations and dealing with Poland and v4 in general. Instead of honoring the popular vote Syriza surrendered and actually enforces more austerity.

My ancestors fought for fortress Europa mate.

One without eastern europe

>ONR
cringe

>the Bulgarian finn German and frog still haven’t turned up

Wew

ASSpain

collapse

My country is the next one to join EU,there are even attempts at "urgent procedure".
europeanwesternbalkans.com/2017/03/20/montenegro-to-join-eu-through-urgent-procedure/

Not many people know but majority of people here don't want to join EU,neither did we want to join NATO.And yet here we are.IM SICK OF VOTE RIGGING IN THIS COUNTRY.

t. SVR

I want to hug and kiss Czarnogóra!

I hate the EU but you should want to join. You'll get so much free Gina and freedom of movement you'd be crazy not to

But thats the problem Niilo.

“Russia tried to stage a coup in Montenegro to kill its prime minister and overthrow the government in order to prevent it from entering NATO. Moscow should be sent a message that it has no right of veto over NATO enlargement,” said McCain.

Do you really think a sane person would say something like this?

Join the commonwealth :3