Wtf? i love hawaii now!

wtf? i love hawaii now!

IIRC the reason for that flag is because the Hawaiian king thought the British flag looked so bad ass he was just like "fuck it, throw that shit on our flag too".
Then they led Captain Cook around the Big Island, threw him in a boiling pot and then ate him because they believed he had special powers

It’s a pretty good flag senpai
Admit it
Only Japanese navy flag can compete

Yes the British flag and Confederate battle flag are my favorites, IJN flag is also great but sun symbolism is for fairies desu

Hong Kong has a great flag, wish China would adopt it as the whole nation's flag

Say what you like but you also gotta admit this shit is aesthetic as fuck tbqh

Too much stuff. Flags has to be simple

Simplified version

>Then they led Captain Cook around the Big Island, threw him in a boiling pot and then ate him
guess he got COOKED
hahahahahah9rh-349hudaubdiqyiwebadspp

still, it's a pretty damn good looking flag

a lot better than most state flags

t. graphic design faglet

I am Hawaiian and when I was growing up I thought we had some sort of special relationship with Australians and New Zealand. But they didn't like us. So I thought the mainlanders liked us because we were part of the same country. Now no one likes us because we're Hawaiian and American (and most of us are fat). but I'll always have vidya and a gf to distract me

too bad the only thing it reminds you of are obese larpers and manchildren playing world of tanks

cough

my dad grew up in hawaii and he said the locals were assholes to white people

I think macao is the best flag. If only there were a third chinese city state that could have a blue or yellow flag with a flower in the middle

you're an asshole

>Now no one likes us because we're Hawaiian and American
>I'll always have vidya and a gf to distract me
You shouldn't be satisfied though. Like, the history of why you are a part of USA is really fucked up, and people shouldn't think it's okay. I think you also have a somewhat notable liberation and independence movement? You should definitely get on board of that, if you ask me. If my country were still enslaved by another one and tried to end our existance as a distinct people by just assimilating us, I'd be really pissed off about it.

I mean you don't have to want to restore the Hawaiian monarchy to want to not be ruled from Washington D.C more than you are from Oahu, imo.

states can't secede from the US without the rest of the country declaring war on you. it's a law iirc

imagine your lands were 7% finnish 93% russian

Once you're a state, you're in the Union. There's no leaving. Never ever.

They said Estonia could never leave the USSR either. And I'm sure if you worked hard enough, you could make something happen. At least make people feel patriotism for Hawaiian culture, foster nationalism for Hawaii rather than USA, then maybe you can have freedom if it is ever weakened and the opportunity presents itself.