Be neet

>be neet
>"if i get a job i wont be depressed"
>get a shitty job
>"if i made more money i wont be depressed"
>get a job where i make x2 national average wage
>still depressed

You need a physical job or some sort of physical activity to alleviate the depression

Also at least 30 minutes of sunlight per day works people deficient in vitamin D wonders (crucial for combating depression as well)

Start watching anime or join 'that' party

Do this if you want to be suicidal in 5~ years

Try and help other people or animals. It's better than any therapy you can buy.

>physical activity to alleviate the depression
Is there literally any truth to this meme?

Yeah, tons of info and evidence that I CBA to post, so believe me or not idc

Works for me

Buy pairs of rabbits, breed them and kill one each time you feel like killing yourself.

What do you do for exercise? I've tried jogging and it makes me even more suicidal. Not even fat btw.

>I've tried jogging
Keep trying, if it really doesn't help, then it's not what's pulling you down.

I lift weights like twice a week and run 30 minutes per day
>I've tried jogging and it makes me even more suicidal
And how long did you try this before giving up? Do it daily for a month, and every time you do it, don't just go for a lil jog, really push yourself to the limit, that is what is exhilerating. You might think your heart is going to explode, but just keep on pushing
When it comes to cardio I push myself to the limit every single time and the feeling afterward of just dropping on my couch practically hyperventilating is euphoric as fuck

Being Canadian also means that outdoor exercising is pretty much impossible for half the year. Fucking tundra.

Join a gym. You don't need to go all crazy like the burger above us. Just jog for as long as you feel like 2-3 times a week.

No. It will become painfully evident that you in your best performance still have indesirable genes, making the effort all for nothing, and making you extra depressed.

That's pretty much exactly what I thought. Thanks.

>at least 30 minutes of sunlight per day
hahahahah, it's dark when I go to work and dark when I get out of work
we had daylight for 4 hours and 36 minutes today

this place is not fit for humans

Suffering is eliminated when you see you are creating the suffering.

However, some autists aren't rightfully autistic. They're just primordial chads who haven't come out of their chad shell, which is who excercise will be the perfect means for to make it in life. The risk is discovering it's all a lie, and you're better off being a recluse. You never try, you never know.

Short term, it did have positive effects for me, confidence wise, depression wise, since it was a way to build better health and performance. When I reached my the noob gains limit, I made a full 360 and turned away from /fit/ since the effort didn't have the same effect anymore.

I will definately recommend excercise, and even for myself still. Because the short term benefits are worth it, talking about let's say 5 months. After that I don't feel the natural high anymore and just become depleted.

Don't be inactive dude.

get a girlfriend.
get a good job.
do something for your race, if you're white.
eliminate the jew.

I lift weights once a week

I wouldn't say it's a cure-all for depression. But my depression gets 10% better. It's better than nothing

they make lamps for that i've seen them on tv