I’m feeling a little mischievous today, so I’ll ask something that’s been intriguing me for some time

I’m feeling a little mischievous today, so I’ll ask something that’s been intriguing me for some time.
Why Colombians respond banter so insanely? They seem to outright hate other South American countries speaking how better they are. They don’t much really banter as they boast. Is just a lone faggot doing this? I thought Colombians were laid back

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g4WacIfguB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> I thought Colombians were laid back
Only Costeños are laid back. Up here in the mountains the colder climate prevents us from being lazy fags

> They seem to outright hate other South American countries speaking how better they are.
We're spanish speaking Brazilians. Basically we're not too fond of our own country but also won't let an outsider who for the most part knows jackshit about us to trashtalk us

>Is just a lone faggot doing this?
For the most part yes. There's this fat ass who won't stop embarrassing us on this Bolivian rain invoking dances forum

I wonder if colombia is the most similar latin-american country to us

We'd fit in south-east Brazil easily (Minas Gerais and Espirito Santo especifically), but south Brazil or anything south of Sao Paulo is probably more similar to Argentina/Uruguay

how long has the big 0 been posting anyways?

>live in venezuela
>people hate colombians
>move to chile
>people STILL hate colombians

what the fuck did you do?

Not him, but 2+ years probably

Google "valle del cauca". It is the place where most columbians living in Chile hail from and coincidentally it is the most violent place of this country. Even people here don't like them

Why are they so violent, colombiabro?

Btw Venezuelans hating on Columbians is the exact same reason why some Columbians hate Venezuelans nowadays. They come and drive salaries down and the perception of safety on the streets goes down. I assume it was the same situation when Columbians went to Venezuela, hence the hate, but I've met tons of Venezuelans that have a really good opinion of us as well.

they carry the evil gene

Good question. For example, Cali (capital of Valle del cauca) is 4 times more violent than my city. Probably because they are close to a port on the pacific (you knownwhat that implies), also there are a lot of blacks in that part of the country (I don't want to be racist, but they're quite violent among them)

jej

> (They)
You're one of us Johnny

Do you live in Bucaramanga?

It's not just a colombian thing. It's prevalent among latino posters. Portuguese posters extremely autistic in regards to banter as well. I've seen some spanish acting similarly but since there's a greater number of spanish posters, the autism is dilluted.

Nah. Bucaramanga is actually 8 times safer than Cali

> the autism is diluted
Who is Jorge?

Literally all of latin americans are like that. They claim to not care about race but then get into hours of shitposting of who's whiter which translates to who's better.

t. horsefucker.

>Probably because they are close to a port on the pacific
>(you knownwhat that implies)

Ah, pirate blood makes them violent

that would be Simiozuela.

both in Brazil and Simiozuela people live near the coast. both received immigration from different European countries. Colombia not so much, and Colombians don't live near the coast.

> We're spanish speaking Brazilians.

no we aren't. Colombians are much more Indio. and we are 3000 kms away from them. never had a strong relationship.

I wish. It's actually a quite obvious reason

Colombia received more Europeans than venezuelans throughout history (at the end of the day, we were the capital of New Granada). The difference lies in European immigration to Venezuela being more recent chasing the oil boom and escaping the war, while our immigration was mostly colonial and exclusively Iberian.

> we're more amerindian
Yes, but Venezuela is more African on average. Our blacks are basically non-mixed and the Euro component is just a percentage higher here 57%vs56% making us and Venezuela basically the same people. I wonder who could be behind this p0st?

>while our immigration was mostly colonial and exclusively Iberian.

exactly, were Spanish, not Italian, Portuguese, Slav, etc like in Brazil and Simiozuela.

>Our blacks are basically non-mixed

the majority of them (Caribbean ones) are mixed.

> and the Euro component is just a percentage higher here 57%vs56% making us and Venezuela basically the same people.

we are talking about Brazil/Colombia, retard.

Brazil and Colombia are just far away countries with very weak relation, never had strong commercial exchange, migration flux, anything. We don't even speak the same language and they don't have Andes.

They have an incomprehensible culture.

And who is talking about relationships between countries? It's obvious that both cultures are very similar. 2nd largest carnoval after Rio is Barranquilla. A mixture of influences and the attitude towards life makes us very similar as well. I could throw Venezuela, Cuba and Puerto Rico in there as well as we all share a lot of things in common

>South American countries speaking how better they are.

We don't.

You seriously think "chickenxsalad" is Columbian?

Not in the same numbers but we DID receive a good amount of italians and slav as well. Actually it is estimated that 2 million colombians have italian ancestors, which is nothing compared to the 30+ millions of Brazil of course

Can you read? Of course he isn't. He himself says he just "lived in Colombia for three years". And he fucked donkeys there because it was part of the land's culture.

> It's obvious that both cultures are very similar.

same level of similarity we could have with any other LatAm country, excepting (in some aspects) Southern Coño ones.

>2nd largest carnoval after Rio is Barranquilla.

all countries have carnivals.

>I could throw Venezuela, Cuba and Puerto Rico in there as well as we all share a lot of things in common

we have little in common with these countries apart from music. and that music (salsa, bachata, etc) is popular worldwide anyway.

It's just Ceron being Ceron. Dont pay him mind.

El BoliviANO

Pic related is this thread

that's for Paisas only (people from Medellin) though I don't know why a Paisa would be obsessed with Falcao.

>They seem to outright hate other South American countries speaking how better they are
I'm my case, I genuinely loathe Chileans and Argentinians on this site, partly due to the same trait you attribute to us, but also because they are plainly obnoxious. I don't have any issue with other South Americans.

But there's certain amount of truth to this, at least irl. People here are constantly feed with propaganda claiming how good this place is just to stop them from paying attention to their surroundings and start realizing how bad things really are; so they feel extreme and exaggerated pride over inane things and don't miss an opportunity to boast about them.

>They don’t much really banter as they boast. Is just a lone faggot doing this?
It's only one faggot. That demented faggot posting about Medellín, race-mixing with a Colombian girl and his stupid charts and maps.

We, al least those on this site, know how shit this place is.

It is definitely not part of the culture. Also he is clearly a troll. Only a dumbfuck chilean would fall for that comment

This is Ceron. I'm not the stupid paisa who whores columbian girls, but notice how he doesn't bash ceron at all, who is even worse than the paisa cuck. Pls off yourself, my dude

new here? that chilean retard is 24/7 posting that shit on here and H*spachan. he tries so hard it's pitiful.

>People here are constantly feed with propaganda claiming how good this place is

lol no, it's the actual opposite. people here is way too selfhating and retarded. like you.

>That demented faggot posting about Medellín, race-mixing with a Colombian girl
that's one poster, the chart/maps one is also several posters (one of them, me).

it's only 0n

i always thought Argentinians were the most annoying piece of human garbage planet Earth had to offer
then i met a Colombian, a literal nigger thug subhuman
now i fucking love Argentinians

THIS is for paisas

Sadly, columbians love to act as though guys cuz that's what TV and peer pressure lead to in this cunt. What kind of subhuman behavior was he involved in?

>mfw Colombians will be responsible for the holy southern cone alliance

tough*

To be honest, any kind of Southern Cone alliance is no more than a pipe dream. Argentinians and especially Urugayans hate you with a passion. I'd go s far as saying that even the current Venezuelan government likes us more than those other 2 countries like you

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g4WacIfguB0

Thats for all Colombia ( notice the sombrero vueltiao).

Back to H*spachan, Mongolín.

Nope, you are right, it's just one guy. Here you have it As a regio, I'm fucking tired of him pretending that Monterrey has something to do with Colombia

Regio and Andean Colombian accent are quite similar, plus our people look very similar as well. Besides those 2 facts, I agree that we are VERY different culturally speaking

>Only Costeños
What do you mean, ya cunt?
I bet you cannot even stand for a fucking day of work against me, so stop bullshitting you. There are many costeños who actually like to work, most of us to be honest. That shit of being lazy is only a meme. I live in medellín and I can prove there are many lazy paisas who whose existenc only consists on sniffing cocaine and smoking weed and puffing away all along the street

Seriously, fuck off

memes are memes, bro. I know there are a lot of hard working Costeños just like lazy as fuck Cachacos.

minas is coffee country so at least that much right. if anything you guys should be more similar to northerners due more similar racial makeup and proximity but i don't know enough colombians to comment. but i can hardly imagine colombians being similar to sao paulo

>tv and peer presure
i don't even watch tv but if we equate peer presure to heavy bullying to the point of it being pstd war tier abuse then we got the perfect justifiable reason for future violence withing the young ones.

Northern Brazilians are Andean Indio+ Spanish mix?

amazonian indio + iberian
outside of the north and west brazilians generally have very little native ancestry

they are all jungle people though, no mountains. northern brazilian plus rural Minas Gerais would be the closest approximation we'd have to colombians

it's all conjecture though. we never had a close history with neither colombia, nor venezuela nor any andean country.

Yeh, that's why I said Anything south of Sao Paulo (including it though I didn't make it clear in m statement) is very different and more Similar to Argentina/Uruguay and possibly Paraguay. Yeah, Andean Columbia is similar to Minas Gerais/Vitoria, Eastern COlumbia is simlar to Roraima and our Atlantic and Pacifica coasts are similar to you Northeast. This place differs hugely based on the region despite being small compared to Brazil

We are talking about 3 races. Don't start with your autism of Andean amerindians are different from amazonians. At the end of the day they're still amerindians. northern/northeastern and a lot of southeastern Brazilians are predominantly portuguese and mixed. Portuguese and Spaniards are basically the same people. Don't be thick, 0n