Ask a drunk American anything

Ask a drunk American anything

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_of_Seven
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BOOTY :DDD

That’s not a question, maplefriend

sauce

I would berry my dick so far inside your ass who ever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

Keep posting that ass, if you have pussy pic, that would be awesome

do you love trump

would you hook me up with one of your (girl) friends?

Been trying to find it for a while, no luck yet, sorry user
Miss that meme, I would suggest wanking one to the chick that the kid was commenting on if you haven’t yet
I haven’t found any more of her but I’ll post some more ass pics
I think he’s the lesser of two evils between him and hillary but he’s still pretty incompetent and likely in Israel’s pocket

What car do you drive? Do you also think that american made vehicles are trash with shit tier interiors?

are you drunk?

What are your drinkings?

GREAT NEWS

I’ll put it to you this way, if I had more female friends and didn’t want to pursue a real relationship with one of them, I’d gladly hook you up with her
Knew someone would ask this. I drive a 2007 bmw 530i. And yes I think american cars are fucking irredeemable shit with horrible interiors.
Yeah man
Pravda vodka, I love the bottle so I may just switch to rum to keep it around

>I’ll put it to you this way, if I had more female friends and didn’t want to pursue a real relationship with one of them, I’d gladly hook you up with her
So you mean you do have female friend that you are not interested into?

Well I have some female classmates who are acquaintances. I’m not interested in them for various shallow reasons, but I would try to hook you up with them if you wanted.

What's it like living in this complete shithole of a country?

You are cool dude

It has its ups and downs. It’s geographically beautiful, and people have what I call “surface friendliness”. On the other hand, most people I have met in my life are about as deep as a puddle and pretty dumb to boot. Being smarter than averags is seen as unusual or arrogant without any good reason. Also our public schools and healthcare infrastructure are pretty awful. We do have decent roads though, at least in the metropolitan areas.
Thanks brother, I appreciate it

Bump

Do something about net neutrality Sup Forums. Please...

Are you still there?

Yeah I’m here man, how are you? Nice satan trips

Honestly seems like we’re fucked either way

I'm good thanks
As for the question, do you ever travelled outside USA?
(Hope others don't alredy do this question because I don't read the thread)

Nobody else has asked that so don’t worry. Yes actually I’ve been to canada a few times, france when I was a child, Lebanon and Russia.

You travelled a lot, good job!
I don't have alredy left my continent but i'm planning to do that in the future
Maybe Tokyo or New York or both ;)

I hope you won’t mind if I correct you.
>You have traveled a lot, good job!
>I haven’t left my continent yet but i'm planning to do that in the future.

Your English is pretty good man, you just need to immerse yourself a bit more and it’ll be perfect. Thanks by the way, I really like traveling and exposing myself to other languages and cultures. Also what region of Italy are you from? My dad grew up in the mkhtaryan school in Italy and then went to medical school in Parma.

Would you kill someone if they asked you to?

Thank you so much for correcting me :)
And no, my english is far from perfect but I'm still try to improve myself
Btw I'm from the Veneto region (Venice is the capital of my region) so pretty far in the north

>Thank you so much for correcting me :)
You’re welcome friend, I know English is so different from Italian so it’s impressive already how few mistakes you make
>And no, my english is far from perfect but I'm still trying* to improve myself
Remember there is present simple and present continuous. You’re “trying” because this is an ongoing verb, something that won’t finish immediately.
>Btw I'm from the Veneto region (Venice is the capital of my region) so pretty far in the north
Veneto is so beautiful, we had a painting of one place from there in our living room. How do you like living there? My dad told me that in northern Italy people are different. He said they are more serious and often have blonde hair and/or blue eyes. Is it still true?

What someone are we talking about? A rapist, a child molestor, a murderer? I probably would if I could without being harmed or prosecuted.

Let's say a friend who is suffering from a incurable disease but can't kill himself, would you?

hoes your relationship with your father?
also more ass good pics

If he told me that killing him would be absolutely better than him living in horrible agony, yes I would because he is my friend and that would be a sacrifice I would make out of love. But I would beg God for forgiveness until my final day.

He passed away when I was 15, I really miss him. He cherished me as his only son and tried to show me the beauty of life. Honestly I don’t even have sufficient words to describe how good of a man he was. I could say he was almost a saint.

Yes, there is currently a serious gap between the North/South of the country
To get you the general idea: the south is where all the stereotypes comes from
the north is where things like Ferrari where being produced
>Do you like living there?
Well yes I live in a small town, life it's pretty chill here.
I have no complain whatsovere so yeah
>Appearance
I have Blue eyes and Blonde hair myself and it's way more common than in the south, I think the percentage of fair eyes/hair is 30% if not more, which mean the average is still brown haired.

He told me that the Northerners are less aggressive and more productive. In general he seemed very fond of Northern Italy and suggested that it’s the more enjoyable part to visit.

It’s nice that you’re satisfied with living in a small town. I grew up in a small town and grew to absolutely hate it. People are probably different where you live though. Are education and kindness valued there?

>the north is where things like Ferrari were being produced
I mean I liked it already but I love it now

Yes, not gonna lie the North is far more industrious than the South, people usually shit on my country but we are still in the G7. That being said one of the thing to do for improve Italy is to absolutely fix this big Divide
>small town
I was born and grew up in a small town but here in Europe everything is so packed up, so whenever I feel like I can take the Train and in 1 hour go to Venice or take my car and in half an hour be either at the sea or in mountain.
So we are not as isolated as the countrymen of the USA (I think).

Good, I’m glad you could spend time with him. I have an adopted father and my biological mother but my biological father died of heroin when I was 8, 2006

>Yes, not gonna lie the North is far more industrious than the South, people usually shit on my country but we are still in the G7
Forgive my ignorance but what is G7?
>Europe everything is so packed up, so whenever I feel like I can take the Train and in 1 hour go to Venice or take my car and in half an hour be either at the sea or in mountain.
That’s true, life there is so different geographically. A small town there is like a big town here, and you going to Germany is like me going to Idaho

Sorry you didn’t really get to be with your father. I’m sorry he had such a troubled life and ended up abusing substances rather than loving you. I’m glad though that you had an adopted father and not just a single mother. Your mother must be strong to have dealt with so much. I hope your adopted father cherished you too.

Don't worry
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_of_Seven
It's basically a group of the largest economy of the planet, every once and then they meet up for discussing economy and politics
>you going to Germany is like me going to Idaho
Yes, but we have still the language barrier eheh, I can't speak a word of german and probably they cannot speak a word of italian too.
Still I'm happy to live near all these differe t countries, it allow me to visit France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Czechia...
I have yet to come to an english speaker country though, it would be fun

>everyone with a dead serious glare, no grin
>Trudeau smiling alone

I think in the photo they sign against act of terrorism, so it was not a proper situation to smile lol
Btw i take the first photo on google image

That’s true you have a language barrier but there are two sides to this; you get to experience a totally new culture and language. Sure I can go to Idaho and communicate without learning a different language but the people are still just americans like me and though their cusfoms might be slightly different, it is nowhere near as novel as encountering a new culture with totally different ways of life.

I guess it depend to what you want to find
Well...I have to go now, have a nice day :)

Thanks friend, it was good to talk to you. I wish you a good day and fortune in life.

no offense but i (not OP) would prefer to hang out with terrone because they're much warmer and spirited

ironically my GF's family was from Tuscany, so i don't know what i'm doing

>has a gf
Ree, fuck off normie, etc.

I've heard by plenty of people who've visited Italy that Southerners are friendlier and more fun to hang out with. Central Italy should be perfect.

>imblying we're not spending this weekend playing EU4
that's the last i'll speak of that, never call me a normie again

Okay nevermind, you’re both non-normies and that’s beautiful. But now I’m more jealous and want to shoot myself even more.

if you shoot yourself you deny the chance entirely

Do you agree with the gazing of jews?

The chance for what? I already had my chance with the perfect girl and ruined it after 1 1/2 years. I hate living.

Bump

hey man, what state are you in?

also, do you have a nice gf?

California

I had one..

Hey man I'm on the other coast, I can see the Atlantic Ocean from my house.

what happened man, did you break up with her

I like the east coast, my aunt lives in Massachusetts so I often get to go to Maine for vacation, really beautiful.

We were completely in love for almost 2 years, then all of a sudden she changed. She was still 19 at the time, I guess girls go through phases when they’re young. I took her virginity but it’s still really sad fof me.

I've never been to California. Is it true that the water is very cold all the time?

I broke up with my gf a couple months ago and I really miss her. If I reached out we would probably get back together, but I hold myself back.

If it's over, you should move on OP and make yourself attractive to the kind of gf you want.

>I've never been to California. Is it true that the water is very cold all the time?
It’s not so bad in the summer, but yeah the water at the beach is perpetually cold. The weird thing is at night the water in swimming pools will be jacuzzi level warm.

>I broke up with my gf a couple months ago and I really miss her. If I reached out we would probably get back together, but I hold myself back.
Lucky you, if I reach back she’ll probably remind me of how subhuman she is. Stupid slavic cunt.

>If it's over, you should move on OP and make yourself attractive to the kind of gf you want.
I’m physically attractive (workout all the time, good bone structure, eat healthy) and cultured. I’m also fairly intelligent. I’m just really picky and kind of autistic I guess.

If you had a button that killed all incels would you press it?

Yes that makes sense. But how do we find those cultured, intelligent cuties. College?

Not sure if underage...

>If you had a button that killed all incels would you press it?
Tough question man, I mean I feel sorry for them and don’t want them to suffer. Still I think some of them might change and don’t deserve to die.

I’m in college famalamadingdong. Bitches are as stupid and uncultured as ever. It probably depends on the college.

you will never lick malia's ice cream. how do you live with this depressing fact?

How are you healthy and eat healthy when you drink a lot?

Asking for a friend...