Is this common in your country?

Is this common in your country?

short people are allowed to be loved

not very. its a rare enough sight for a manlet to get a taller girlfriend. but to have offspring with a girl taller than him.
>tfw giantess fetish
>no girls are taller than you
life can be so cruel.

>loving short people is considered a fetish

No but I'm sure it happens

I loved my kids when they were short

No
women want taller men

How do you know

how come the kid waaay whiter than both of them

yeah i saw one today really sucking up to his taller gf. thought to myself at least he has one cos i was dumped last night

parents are sunkissed

They literally say it out loud, it's not something they hide.

calling the cops rn

No, I wish though. I would love to crawl all over the body of a giant amazonian woman. Sadly im too tall.

I want someone to kiss me too.

I wish

How is he still in one peace?

but vagene is better

>tfw 6'5"
>tfw manlet country

>be me
>193 cm
>want gf ~equal height or taller
Why live?

>guy better looking than the woman

only in wm/af couples

Due to the size difference she probably is so much stronger than him. she could easily overpower him and do whatever she wanted to him. this is so hot.

I am 188. She has to have a massive rack to gain my interest if she is taller than me

Not common, but I have indeed seen it quite a few times. Nobody seems to care, given that in Spain only the younger ->20 years old- generations are noticeably taller than the rest Spanish women are incredibly forward, so height doesn't actually seem to matter to them that much, but that's definitely because they're used to guys being the same height as them/slightly taller.
I would know, I've been hit on by women taller than me, if only by 1cm.

There's a traditional saying here that said, a short husband and a tall wife is considered as a sign of prosperity.