/asean/ thread

high school grills edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5MS0TrsI7rE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why so late?

earlier thread die

how does it feel to have cute imouto ? (the one that more than 1 chad after)

dump your creep pics, merula.

how does it feel knowing i could come to your cunts and snatch your women anytime i want

feels good man. the more ugly trashy skanks you guys get out of this country, the better.

merula is already dead

PENGEN NGENTOT GAN
AHHH

datang sini kita pergi cari amoi untuk ngentot gangbang k?

pengen ngentot gan

merul4 pls

sapa ngentot sapa

Post malay qts

feels better knowing they'll send your money back to us :)

jones long weekend ngapain aja nih?

ok

*inhales*

B-but that's not a girl

it is
Guy In Real Life
joke aside, he said qt and not staying gender

Good point

t. soyboys

t. soyboy

samefag

fag

eto na ulam mo soyboy

Coli sambil nonton jav :3

tauhu?

*immediately dies of multiple lung disease due to keling toxic fumes*

kzl bat dah internetnya error mulu

yes
we mix it with pork

bakso apa sabana gaes?

Bakso aja buat cemilan sore, nanti malam baru ayam goreng

Going to pasar malam lads, what do you guys want?

Ah yes, hello. Is this the /soyboy/ general?

Does soy sauce also cause soyboism

How about oyster saucce?

youtube.com/watch?v=5MS0TrsI7rE

Soyboyism doesn't really apply in here 2bj.

STOP CALLING ME A SOYBOY

udah kenyang makan preciken

Soyboy meme is so overused in this thread it's no more funny.

How to have a chink malaysian gf?

Its not really looking good for males if there's actual food there as simple as soy that can turn them effeminate hormone wise.

SOY

SOY BAYOT

I'm a soyboy and proud of it.

It means males are the weaker sex if something simple as soy can turn them into a tranny

>not looking good

STOP

Why do South East Asian girls have such long toes on their sexy slender feet and why do they make my COCK so HARD?

>t. Abdul Ahmed Kufaar

t. sex tourist

no shame in it
would love to fuck an indonesian QT while she wearing a hijab
not true

>no shame in it
True. I would love to fuck a German qt while she drinks my piss.

follow your dreams

wouldn't mind getting pissed on by an ASEAN qt either

follow your dreams

My great aunt makes soy based food that her husband sells in the market. Usually got to drink free soy milk and eat free taufufa when I go balik kampung.

So the term is not nu-male anymore?

Everywhere where soy-based food does not predominate, nu-male does.

In any case, it merely shows how far behind the trends certain southeast asian countries can be in regards to the superstition of soy.

>he thinks a leaf's opinion matters
lmao look at this tofu munching soyboy

Tofu is much too expensive, I'm too poor for anything other than red meat. It's quite punishing to have my tokwat baboy without it, make no mistake.

How is tofu expensive there? It's really cheap here.

I live inland, where tofu isn't very popular in the first place. Tofu is nothing, try paying for a fresh fish.

Wew this is basically the reverse here.

Indeed. Grass is always greener on the other side they say, one can only have enough beef before one wants a good plate of mussels.
Eastern canadians, fuck those assholes, they eat lobster whenever a paycheque is late.

>Eastern canadians, fuck those assholes, they eat lobster whenever a paycheque is late.
Wew living the dream.

Well you're indo. Can't you lot get it on the cheap? Not the best sort of lobster, but lobster all the same. Sorry if my assumption is wrong. And sorry if I'me hijacking a proper /asean/ thread.

Kawawa naman si sugar di man lang ginahasa bago pinatay.
Lol nasarapan man lang sana

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PENGEN MAEN XENOBLADE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Switch is fuck expensive

lmao, i see a white worshipping whore

feels bad man :(

It's around 12x more expensive than average food set's price per piece. So yeah it's expensive I guess? But it's affordable to eat it once a week for me at least.
It's okay though. We're friendly to a friendly people.

At least you can take it around, and you can play Mario, Zelda, and soon Pokemon on it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

J

I'm not interested in those titles, maybe if they ported mon hun world in the future

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

J

>tfw my only one favourite streamer doesn't like rpg so he skips on playing xenoblade 2
now i have to watch jap streamers playing it eventhough i don't know jack shit what the fuck is going on

>he wants soyboy playtoy

>still using the term soyboy
The_Donald
>>>/stormfront

remember to drink your taho, soyboy

nonton sinetron dulu
hehehe

The only reason why westerners are so easily affected by soy products is because most of their soy products are processed and basically have a bunch of chemicals dumped into them which fucks them up when consumed in large amounts, like literally any other processed food.

Asians have been consuming soy for thousands of years and we consume it organically. In the west soy is processed in large quantities in factories that mix in a bunch of other shit in giant machines before spewing out the final product to be shipped and sold at a supermarket thousands of miles away.

In Asia farmers market are common and most of us buy it from them. The products are processed by hand and sold mostly by the same people who farmed them, instead of factories and large companies, which makes them as fresh as it gets.

We'd rather drink the soy milk sold at a street market that was cooked just at the back of the stall than buy some branded bottled up shit that contains like 6 gorillion grams of sugar. We'd rather buy tofu that was handmade no more than a few hours ago at a market than some packaged frozen blob from the supermarket.

It's not the problem with soy, it's the problem with processed foods in general. The west has promoted a culture that allowed consumption of these products to become commonplace. You look at asian food and call it gross without even giving it a try, and yet wonder why we are healthier and live longer than you. You stuff your faces full of shit that you don't even know what half of the ingredients are, and you wonder why so many of your people are unhealthy, then make fun of people who enjoy eating healthy, calling them snobs. You did this to yourselves.

Not that user but taho is kind of overrated. I've tried it a few times and it's not so good.

Doraemon is airing now bros

uncultured swine

They're still airing that?

>processed by hand
>fresh
Heh. Enjoy your fecal matter.

I want to see shizuka gangbanged

>overatted
Shamefur dispray
Dishonorary

Your overrated

>Asians have been consuming soy for thousands of years and we consume it organically.

>cant grow a beard
>whimps
>manlets
>pass as girls without even trying

heh..hmmmm

really twists my noodles

No money no service though

menambahkan kata user ini Kalau pabrik tempe tradisional itu proses memisahkan kulit arinya dengan cara diinjak-injak kaki.
coba cari di google, tempe diinjak-injak

t. soytoy

get out of my /asean/ thread right now

allah won't like this either