Ask a beaner anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w4balCCPULo
youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

favourite narco corrido?

your honest opinion of the lord and savior of mexicans in pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=w4balCCPULo

What makes mad is that the most european looking mexicans never say they're white lol, they're white and not mexican

1) Do you eat a lot of beans?
2) How do Mexicans feel about Americans do they judge us by Trump? I am sorry if so, Trump (and the rest of the backward anti-immigrantpeople) is a living meme and no right to scapegoat Mexicans.
3) What is your favorite thing about Mexico?
4) What is your least favorite thing about Mexico?

What are Mexico's native americans like?

Is it like Burgerstan, where they generally live in depressing reservations rife with alcoholism, child abuse, and poverty?

what kinds of insects have you eaten?

1) yes
2) Gringo gib job. Yes they do, Mexicans are super easy to manipulate,
3) None, there's nothing "mexican" that is worth enough to fight for.
4) It's self depreciative culture
>le mexican we le not arrive punctually xD becuz this is le meheeco xD
Basically someone always saying they can't do this or that because they were born certain way
Dumber, browner asians.
No, they just integrated, if you mean the ones that never did then yes it's about the same
None

how to kms

Should M*xico be nuked?

Thanks

Mexpill me on pic related

>be you
>go to your designated cholos
>fly a 300 pesos cellphone
>get mugged
>fight back
>get stabbed to death

O A X A C A
Super based president removing commie students
youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ
even more based army removing them directly

kys

Vete al demonio, pinche perro puto.

back to hispachan

Different user obviously but be careful about saying stuff like "kys". You don't really mean it and its a really horrible thing to happen IRL or otherwise.

1) You don't mean it
2) I'm assuming you are very very young maybe too young to even be on Sup Forums. One day you will understand how horrible those words are.

why do mexicans have a culture of toxic masculinity? is soy the solution to mexico's problems?

Please remove your consciousness from the premises by undertaking irreparable self harm.
>captcha: parking parking

>masculinity
>mexican males
lol
They're actual just a bunch of super insecure drunk femboys trying too hard to compensate

yes
t. soyboi

see

What would Our Lady of Guadalupe (queen of latinos) say if she could see what her children post on the internet?

she will probably join us in calling you a faggot.

she would rape me with her benis

>latinos
>catholic
kek
Only thing that is praised here is death

oh, look, another self hating prieto

t. indio prieto

I don't buy it, every Latino restaurant in USA keep a pic of her. I see Blessed Virgin Death at some Mexican grocery stores along with St. Jude and some other guy with a mustache but its almost always the Guadalupe Virgin.

Doubtful, grow up already.

>If you realize how dumb and stupid and shitty is your people you're a self hating person
So you would tell a negro that he's wrong if he calls out the faults of his kind?
Nice projection, also this Yeah but they're not catholic, otherwise they would stop having so many babies out of wedlock, they're just cultural catholics

>having icons means you're religious
people only care about her when they need to ask for shit. grow up already.

Reminder to everyone that

Blacks >>> Mexicans

>Yeah but they're not catholic, otherwise they would stop having so many babies out of wedlock, they're just cultural catholics

I don't know. This might just be my own upbringing shining through and Sup Forums is probably the wrong place, but isn't the fact that everyone sins a part of Christianity? Nobody is perfect. If you got rid of all the sinners you'd have pretty much nobody left.

One thins is sinning, you can be a genocidal whore for all i care, if you actually cared.
But this people don't mind it, don't even think of it as being a sin, they excuse themselves and probably are too stupid or careless to realize their faulty ways.
Sin =/= Complete disregard

Disagree. I'm not racist BUT Mexican food is really good and they have a strong family oriented culture I can appreciate. Black people have their own cultural assets (music), same as white (Sup Forums) same as Asian (anime). But I think Mexicans are their own special people.

I don't know. Try to be gentle with people. Even stupid or simple people can have very profound depths.

>strong family oriented culture
No we don't.
Its more like, you're forced to help me because we family n shieet. I've seen it countless times, it's family members blackmailing each other endlessly.
Food is good though, except in the north.

You don't know, no they don't have any depth

"saint death" is heathen idolatry and therefore heresy of the most profane level, the "people" you see worshiping that shit aren't religious in the least. if anything they are more akin to voodoo followers.

She is our only G-d

I think everyone has their depths and their inner beauty and I can't believe Mexicans are any different. I'm too softhearted otherwise I am sorry.

>you're forced to help me because we family n shieet.

This is kind of a nice thing though, familial obligation over asking the government or random strangers. That's how I feel towards my family, even the drunks I love and help them because they are family. Sorry if I am getting in the way of your thread.

ok you're just baiting, took me too long to realize, well done

jesus fuck.

I'm not at all, I have been drinking though so sorry if I come off as being weird.

Ok so nobody else going to ask anything but this gringo shitposting
i left

¿salsa verde o salsa roja?

If it's actually spicy, red sauce. Green sauce is always mild pussy juice.

Why are you umping his stupid thread, most of the stuff he writes here, is just a pesimist kid with a total hate of mexican culture, i thank good for the coco movie so cunts like op have an endless butthurt, they can't deny the brown parts of Mexico have rich culture and the white ones, lacks of it.
Also daily reminder that Mexico is seen as a brown nation around the world, no matter how many self hating threads you make.

self hating faggot

t. Deluded diaspora

He's a white mexicunt from north, they hate everything related to the Mexican culture because it reminds them they are seen as an uninvited guest, white mexicans are like black french or german muslims.
Also the north is filled with narco corridos and drugs. That's where most of the g*re videos are produced.

and yet they all seem to feel superior to everyone else.

How do I get a Mexican (not CHI) wife who won't leave me when she gets a greencard?

go to Mexican and find a wife, thats how

not that lad but...
I'm a white skinned mexican and I had never felt uninvited, I don't know what you're even talking about.