Post your irl interactions with Americans

Post your irl interactions with Americans

>talking to american couple in london on their euro trip
>said they weren't sure about even visiting london
>i ask 'because the weather and food'?
>they say 'we thought london would be pretty boring with nothing to do.
>'why would you think there would be nothing to do in a big city like london?'
>'in the movies it doesn't look like a big city because it always shows big ben and not sky scrapers'

They were nice people but fucking hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_city#GaWC_study
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never met one

They were being polite and didn't want to tell you that paki ridden shithole with bombing, acid throwing and truck attacks as a part of English tradition of living in a big city is nothing of their interests.

No they just didn't understand that London was a big city and all it had to offer due to how it is portrayed in American popular culture.

London does seem pretty boring compared to the other places in Europe.

I mean, I guess if I really wanted to go out clubbing with a bunch of chavs then sure I guess...

>¡Hola! ¿Erés Estadosunidense?
>¡Exactamente! Soy Estadosunidense y Mexicano.
>Voy a tomar un helado, ¿Quieres tomar conmigo?
>¡Muy bien!

Yeah man there is nothing to do in New York except go clubbing with niggers. Cities are basically known for being boring with nothing to do or experience, this goes especially for mayor cities.

heh

I guess its true that whenever you see movies they show London like:

1) Big Ben (big clock)
2) Buckingham Palace (home of Queen not sure if normies allowed)

That's it. I love historical stuff so I'd like it. But really, I think the best experiences are at home with your friends and family.

I Heard That Big Ben Had Stopped Bonging Whats The Point Of Going To London If Theres No Bongs????

>this goes especially for mayor cities.

Well I mean there's really no reason to go to london just because it has a shitty ass mayor..

>tomar un helado
lol

>me you will get robbed / killed / disappear if you visit the X place
>they: don't worry user, I think you are overreacting, the X place is so exotic and interesting

they never learn

I met one middle aged American whose political view is a typical Sup Forums. I was bored of his plot like 911 conspiracy, on top of that I have difficulty listening to the native spead English, so fucking exhausted. However, politics aside, he was a pleasant cheerful guy. I like him

Butthurt londoner: the thread

I met in Canada a family from NY during their holiday and they were telling me how of an idiot Trump was by rejecting mexicans and stuff. I said many mexicans hate our current president because of recent scandals and the 43's incident, they stared at me and asked: Who is your president?

They didn't know anything about us and still were saying shit about their president's decisions. Based or not, they are not that different from Trump if they can't lurk a little on the internet at least.

I mean, isn't it normal that if your country have an issue with immigrants you start wondering who the hell is in charge of the shithole next to you?

Just an experience guys, I still love you.

>Try to strike a simple, fair deal
>He tries to screw me at every single opportunity with blatantly obvious tactics
>Cede nothing
>He pretends to get angry and wastes 30 more minutes of my time
>Still cede nothing
>He reluctantly agrees to the original terms

Doggy dog world over there. What's wrong with co-operation?

This American passed by me and said "how you doing" and then he walked away before I answered, Can you believe that?

Should have beat the shit out of that cunt

>see a bunch of american tourists walking around Helsinki
>they start harassing a young finnish maiden
>they ask her whether she would like to improve her finnish mongoloid gene pool with their white genes
>the maiden looks confused, because her skin is pale unlike the tanned americans'
>they take it as an insult and start getting violent
>I jump in and say
>"hey, leave the lady alone. Or I'll have to use my strength to make it so"
>they laugh and attack me
>however, my strength inherited from my ancestors sends them quickly to the ground
>"W-we'll remember this. We'll nuke Fi-Fi-Finland when we get home"
>they quickly escape
>the maiden thanks me with a kiss and looks disgustedly at all the spectators that did nothing
>turns out they were all fennoswedes
>marry the finnish maiden and have 5 children
>the americans try to nuke us later, but I turn the bomb around with the finnish airforces
>it hits the tourists' home

I would've gotten sued for all I'm worth...

you're a total fucking retard
london is like the most culturally relevant place on earth at the moment, most alive and so on and so forth, out of all american cities only new york can rival it in terms of relevancy. music, shows, art, fashion and so on
but if you're a dumb subhuman burger then ofcourse lmao. you wouldnt know shit.

>>turns out they were all fennoswedes

EVERYTIME

Not even the most culturally relevant city in Europe

it is. maybe in some particular things other cities are better, like berlin might be better for techno music and its crowd and cultural massive, but as a concentration of pretty much everything, london and new york are the world leaders still. you know nothing man, this is not some subjective stuff, it's objective truth by an absolute knower in this area - Me.

>meet two fat Americans on the way home from uni
>they asked me where the direction to "that" nightclub
>told them the directions and pointed on the map
>the directions were actually pointing to a police station
>the next day met I them again on the way back home
>gave them the finger
>never saw them again the following day until now

>thought it was more fun in the philippines
>doesn't sound fun at all
:^(

The slogan was a mistake. It should've been "more work in the Philippines" because everyone here wants work and not fun.

The ranking of relevant cities is
NYC
Paris
LA
London = Berlin
Tokyo

Good job user. Sex tourists are a plague.

I met a family once at work like 5-6 years ago, they were the average caucasian family, 2 kids under 10 and 4 adults, probably all relatives,.
They bought coffee, sandwiches and ice creams, the kids came buying stuff alone 2-3times very polite and educated, it was a hot and busy day and I accidentally gave them more chance than I was supposed to, shortly after that one of the adults came tell me about it even though he couldn't speak a single word of italian, he was visibly troubled about it, but I talked in english and resolved the issue.
I didn't ask the money back because I didn't remember wether I gave him 20 or 10 euros, so they just spend 20 euros worth of food even though I was willing to let it go, good people.

Are you enjoying Jerusalem, François?

In terms of global relevance, I would even put Tokyo above Paris. It has a greater population and a greater economic output.

It has always been New York and then London at the top, simply because they are the two financial giants in the global economy. The rest is up for debate, but the top two spots are incontestable.

Warsaw >>>>> Paris

>more chance
I meant change* also they weren't obese or anything like that either, just one of the adult men was a bit chubby, the ladies were in average BMI too. Would invite them again to come here.. well, maybe after we did something about the niggers illegally selling bags, slipper, towels and counterfeit shit on the beaches, they're out of control now compared to few years ago.

Just because you have more Jews in NYC, Paris, LA thanLondon doesn't change the fact that the only city on the planet that compares to London is NYC.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_city#GaWC_study

London is way better than paris

He fucked me then left when I told him I was pregnant.