1. Country

1. Country
2. How do I get an Indian gf?

travel to india?

>wanting an indian

they are problematic OP. Bad genes

Dumby

>implying the average Indian girl looks like that

you could fry an egg with the amount of oil their faces produce on a daily basis

Desu there are lots of Indians where I live and they're cuties
Also Naomi Scott is half Indian

I actually know an Indian girl from class who's kind of a qtpie. There's a shit ton of Indians raised in America in northeast pharmacy and medical schools.

Just go to India it doesn't matter how austistic you are you'll be Chad there

I want a curry gf so she can keep me warm in the winter

Go visit a college that is at least semi-prestigious, should be a decent amount of pooesses there
alternatively you can look up the nearest "little India"

Be Greek.

>bad genes

Post you best Indian qts

1. Flag
2. I don't think it is possible mainly because indians have shitty tribalistic caste mind no matter where you are. Also here you cannot find alot of them, maybe there are some in Universities but would be tough to see one. I don't think desies allow their women for education, especially overseas and indian community here is (almost) nonexistent.
Maybe in western countries there are indian immigrants and some of their girls would choose to date a local (their family will disown and curse them but who cares when you get 1st world tier country passport in exchange), but I never heard about even one case.

>travel to india?
>@
>Be robed, enslaved, killed sold sold for organs
Oh thanks
>That captcha
Points out another shithole like India

>Just go to India
Good move if you got tired of your life

or alternatively you can travel to bulgaria and romania... lots of 'indians' there

Maybe the 'average' one sure, but this is probably the one time we're not talking average. You obviously would be looking at high-caste, and one of them probably has better genes then you desu, they've been selectively bred for hundreds of years.

I wouldn't mind race mixing with an Americanized Indian girls. Shame they are impossible to get as an incel.

>Be robed, enslaved, killed sold sold for organs
ah yes that happens to tourists all the time.

Well maybe not if you hang out in tourist areas (precisely Goa) and don't approach local girls but who knows personally I'd not risk going there not only because of criminals but also to avoid pox and cholera and whatever else you can bring back from your wonderful country

absolutely nothing will happen to you even if you don't restrict yourself to tourist areas, stop believing in memes.
no fucking way would someone risk jumping on a white guy when they can just tell them inflated prices or pickpocket them.

organ trafficking in india exclusively targets squatters so that no one cares they're gone. you can go pretty much anywhere in india as a foreigner as long as you're not female

true

How do I ask if a girl is high caste, or is it noticeable?

Gib Indian gf, Sanjay!
>Please
An Indian exchange student told me that women from Manipur are the best and most beautiful in India.

some indian girls have liked me . it seems pretty weird never see indians with chicANOS