vocaroo.com/i/s0ezvIrn0uXq
youtu.be/Hv6RbEOlqRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please, give us a taste.

maybe you're just stupid. swedes seem to pick up english fast

let's hear you vocaroo

VOCAROO pls

>tfw couldn't make online friends because I always had to avoid the voice chat
My tongue will just end up twisting itself over american ARRRs the longer I speak until I'm just making muffled burger noises. And No, I can't make the bong accent without sounding like I'm larping. And fuck english when a word starts with the same letter as the previous one ended with.

These. Please, user, do it.

i just end up sounding like i have a lisp or am retarded. takes a great deal of effort not to slur my words.

vocaroo.com/i/s1zJsrriBotA

I guess your English is still much better than mine. I am still struggling for L pronunciation and my intonation is terrible af and sounds pitch accent. On top of that, i don't pronounce most of English correctly thanks to the discord of spelling and pronunciation. but still i can successfully communicate with them in English.

So just post vocaroo

hahahah

dude you sound completely normal.

If I was a girl I wouldn't mind getting fucked by you.

This is perfectly fine, clearly understandable the entire way through.

Yes, but you're a nip. You're expected to speak comically bad engrish.

ugh fuck
it's a Swede showing off his superior English, but with a "I'm so bad at English" thread

> I'm so fat!
> *waits for compliments*

>American ARRRs

What are American "ARRRs"?

can you post vocaroo as well

Stop lying he sounds horrible
Kill yourself

Your English is completely fine and more understandable than many native speakers. Don't let this compliment give you a big head tho

lemme hear you speak Swedish

youtube.com/watch?v=TpetAXm0hz4&feature=youtu.be&t=5

>You're expected to speak comically bad engrish.
LOL

And I listened to your vocaroo, then I thought " shut the fuck up you fuckin English native speaker". You speak English tenfold better than I speak

Why am I so terrible and spoken and written Spanish as a Chicano.

That was the other guy, and he sounded normal. I don't even own a mic because it would be pointless.

Fuck off Jamal

Ay yo nigguh he dun not speak good

>And fuck english when a word starts with the same letter as the previous one ended with.
That's not easy for anyone.

>butter roll
>red door
>tub beer
>hiss sound

I'm currently in a library and cannot vocaroo. So i post my English which I recorded 1 week ago

vocaroo.com/i/s1zYyNDMJYEb

Listen to and mock mine, Sven. Your English will sound much better after listening to mine

>tfw you are italian and you will never be able to get rid of your horrible accent, just reduce it

>many native speakers
youtu.be/YM6d599nmZE
One of the few good things abut Indian Reservations

hahahahaha

Ayyy itsa duh meatball ayy ayy pastaronni Tony gimme a macaroni ayyyyyyy

That is a really interesting way of pronouncing "development"

Foreign accents are good. It shows your background. Plus they're cute. So long as you're understandable, I don't see the problem.

But that's how you should sound. Any jap that doesn't sound half-unintelligible and make up for it with excessive bowing I wouldn't trust.

Well it's not always THAT marked but yeah

people don't seem to see the problem here, when you are super terrible at english (like this: youtube.com/watch?v=n9V5GEEDew0) people treat you with respect and sympathy, but when you are decent enough to hold a conversation but stumble over some words or say "dat" instead of "that" people flip their shit.

Pls post

You know, my parents are both German, and I would have a hard time describing her accent as "cute", granted I probably got a high dose of testosterone thanks to her being uh, hmm high test

Ahhhhh fugett aboutttt it ehh? Ccooommm ooon, lleds do shauutts

stop being an asshole. You sound like an asshole.

HIROSHI DON'T DO IT

You sound like a robot, not sure if it is due to the mic though.

Not bad, the only problem is that you sound kind of like a nigger.

My mom that is

I still love you

DEE-vel-LOP-ment

you are so kawaii, Takahashi!

German accents are brilliant lad.

post pic of view from your window
>>>/leddit/

No, that's just how north Europeans sound. Unless you are referring to his deep, masculine, flowing, calming, Nordic voice

Will do when I'm home alone. I don't want to look like a retard talking to a phone in English

Yup

Hey dont make fun of the dirty wop. They have feelings too.

easy there. at least you speak Arabian.

>cadence
great
>"th" sound
I would expect better of a Swede, considering the Þ is part of our mutual history (including Iceland, Denmark, etc.)
>j sound
Pronounce it harder than Swedish. J = gduuh

If you rectify those 3 issues you will literally be equivalent to a native speaker of English, minus odd idioms. I vastly prefer hearing Scandinavians, Dutch, and Germans speak English over other Euros. It's good that you have enough courage to post a vocaroo to be dissected, good on you.

Etzala! I think it sounds good with men, but German women just sound awkward and illiterate to me, or maybe I just have mommy issues from never gething along with her ):

Nice """""banter""""" you've got there jap, very clever.

>like a retard talking to a phone in English
wut? You think the people around you will know in spaghetti land english or give two thirds of a fuck about some guy speaking broken english in a phone?

Every time I post my English in here, i realize my foreign friends all flattered mine

B-but I like Italian accents :(

immigrantfag from Georgia

moved here when I was a teenager.

vocaroo.com/i/s1E7Cv1XNTkp

That looks peaceful.

I wouldn't mind dying in Japan.

thank you sir, good suggestions. we don't say th in my dialect though.

>moved here when I was a teenager.
did you at least move to Georgia, the state, to be double Georgian?
your accent is indistinguishable, which is impressive for moving here when you were 13-19

Uhm yeah people around here tend to care a lot about other people's business. As soon as I start speaking dirty wop English every person around me will be like "who are you talking to and most importantly, why in English?". You go explain them I'm recording an audio file to share with random dudes on a website for socially akward people

Comfy. I wasn't sure there even were any real nips on this board. Assumed you all to be stationed burgers or weebs.

>we don't say th in my dialect though.
which one is that pal? Saami or something?

that's what our ancestors said in 1946 until they realized "no, let's resort to nuclear weaponry"

post it my friendly tojo.

You have no idea how frequently I get Georgia the state jokes directed at me.

Thanks man, getting bullied helps.

Or English teachers

at least an average swede knows english well
russians cannot in english and here's no one to even practice with

that's alright, you can laugh at all of our retards who don't know that Georgia is a country

I got you

>As soon as I start speaking dirty wop English every person around me will be like "who are you talking to and most importantly, why in English?"
de fuq? I don't believe you, you are just being a paranoid ravioli.

Unless you live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere where everyone in your village knows you and your failures.

Leaves have already turned yellow. I lieke fall the most.
I've already posted it in this thread. This
vocaroo.com/i/s1zYyNDMJYEb

You're trying too hard. Relax.

Let's be real here, your government has trained endless intelligent people how to speak English to infiltrate us, and our government has trained endless intelligent people how to speak Russian here.

I went to university in 2008 and I had a professor of Russian studies, 45-50 years old, who clearly was trained to counteract the USSR but found herself unemployable after the USSR collapsed. I'm sure you have the equivalent in Russia, so at least we share some history... however depressing it is

Italians seem to do better with Japanese than other speakers. I don't have an explanation for this.

Don't call me yellow

vocaroo.com/i/s0ezvIrn0uXq

I sound like a faggot and it will never go away. This is the worst curse.

Had a friend who I'm 99% was a pol fag who studied Russian and went to Russia for a while. He invited me to a "beer hall putsch 2.0" when he got back with a shirt that said "defend Europa" and while I know where he is coming from considering that I grew up in the same annoyingly leftist city as him, it was just cringy beyond belief.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1zYyNDMJYEb
Great, now say John Madden as many time as you can.

youtu.be/Hv6RbEOlqRo
never forget

>tfw not only can you entire nation not speak English well, they can't even speak their own language

please post.

Just don't act like one and you'll be fine. If you move to the midwest you'll find plenty of manly men with a lisp

>3.50
>tree fefty
I'm not even Irish by blood and I cringe how hard England cucked you. All of the money we dumped into the IRA was worthless, even

Aside from a few sounds (i.e. おう/ou) Japanese is read as it's written (yeah, including both phonetic alphabets and kanji). The same goes for the Italian language. It's easier for us to pronounce, not having to deal with the schwa and shit

Maybe their phonetic structure (5 vowels and consorant/vowel combination)is almost similar to ours. Actually we Japanese are said to be good at Spanish, whose phonetics are close to Japanese.

What if they'Re from Donegal?

>speaking borderline Scottish Gaelic

Holy shit you're actually pretty smart
Why are you on Sup Forums

It’s also why so many people mistake “sayonara” for Spanish for some reason. Both languages have that similar sound pattern

>Be 28
>Sound like you're 14
>Be 6' 4" and pretty bulky too so it's even more out of place

It's pretty terrible because no matter how clearly you speak you will occasionally have a moment where, mid sentence in a conversation, you will notice how high pitched your voice is for a grown man and suddenly want to stop talking.

tfw you'll never have a British accent

because I'm a game developer developing an unfinished game that relies specifically on creating a constructed language pidgin between Old English, Old Norse, and Old Germanic

this is pretty much the only time in my life I'll be useful

Absolutely not. I don’t have a lisp or anything, I have this feminine element to my speech that a normal man would never have.

I try to hide it, but I eventually let my guard down and it comes out. I fucking hate it.

>alroi guv u avin ago m8 i'll knock your teef down your fucking froat innit
you're better off