Toad Thread? Toad Thread!

Give me your best Toads you got Sup Forums. My file is feeling a bit lite.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/EasterToad/
yuki.la/int/56424680
yuki.la/int/56951878
imgur.com/r/Sup
archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/4577507/
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/57509545/
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/71038956/why-dont-americans-celebrate-easter
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/54046548/#54046548
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/54052996/#54052996
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/54100823/#54100823
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/54157720/#54157720
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/54012093/#54012093
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/groyper/order/asc/
youtube.com/watch?v=SHcOfwQyO30
youtube.com/watch?v=HGu-g2PF65Y
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I won't give you my toads

:(

Still saved by the way. :)

You mean Groyper?

Kick rocks frog poster, this is a Toad only zone.

A British treat?

The only way to save Easter Toad from knowyourmeme is to post as many toads as we can to reddit.com/r/EasterToad/ because kym take reddit seriously, but not Sup Forums. Unfortunately, it seems that kym are plebbitors, they probably need r/OutOfTheLoop to clarify everything for them, as that is their level of quality. We must subject ourselves to the pain of using reddit to save the toad from the alt-right groyperfags.

The out of the loop thread about Easter toad is way older than groyper. We need to work on building a new easter toad page on kym, one that isn’t empty

This is true, sad state the internet has evolved into. But if thats the only way which makes sense then we must do it.

Pasqua?

Easter 2018 is going to have to be big, it’s our best chance to reclaim the toad. We can’t afford to limit ourselves to just Sup Forums. We have to attack the heart of this cancer: Twitter. We should try to get it minor trending.

Fucking Reddit

But how do we build a new page on kym? How can we compete without it getting nuked?

>implying you don't use it
Sure mate.

Do normies still use Kym?

I agree, threads should go up on Sup Forums and get more people involved

The current easter page is just empty, I don’t think they’d care if we were competing with a blank page. We should first start collecting archive links of old easter posts, though. Post anything you find in this thread.

>#EasterToad
>#EasterLivesMatter

Groyper thread?

kys

Hmm?

If we want to defeat groyper on easter, we need to start organizing now. Make more and more toad threads. Encourage people to make OC toads and to save every toad they find (without the groyper ear, of course). And decide on 1 slogan or hashtag to use for the d-day.

lol sounds good the spam will be real though

From 2016:
yuki.la/int/56424680
yuki.la/int/56951878
imgur.com/r/Sup Forums/duOlJQB
archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/4577507/
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/57509545/
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/71038956/why-dont-americans-celebrate-easter

What ever happened to the original Easter Aussie? I remember his shitposting was magical, like 1 thread every minute for an hour straight

When was this?

We should also try to organize a mass reporting campaign against groyper accounts. If we can get some of their accounts suspended (especially @that_groyper), we could seriously cripple the meme.

This could be dangerous though. What if they fight back? They may have greater numbers.

>boomergroyper
>all those hashtags
Fucking cringe mate, we can do it though.

>implying Sup Forums can't do it
Just keep spamming and pressing the message, Easter was Easter before groyper was a thought. Toad is rightful Sup Forums clay.

Were you not here last year? Easter posting was huge

That's not very cozy of you, fren.

Fucking cancer.

Haha, Amerimutt

?

PROOF that """groyper""" is new.
Early easterposting on Sup Forums:
>archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/54046548/#54046548
>archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/54052996/#54052996
>archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/54100823/#54100823
>archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/54157720/#54157720
>archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/54012093/#54012093
"""groyper""" appearing on Sup Forumseddit:
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/groyper/order/asc/ - ALL posts of """groyper""" on Sup Forums in ascending date order, only starting may of this year.

Holy shit at the redditors in this thread unironically trying to rally up people for a campaign

>implying it's serious

haha I can tell by all your other posts that it isn't VERY important to you (to spread propaganda)

>filename
STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!

Easter?

its a parody account, faggot

Whether you like it or not, your vanilla entry-level "Easter" meme has been improved. "Easter" was the definition of a forced meme: people sperging out spamming every board with dozens of threads. Groyper on the other hand has spread organically. You should be thankful instead of behaving like ingrates.

youtube.com/watch?v=SHcOfwQyO30

youtube.com/watch?v=HGu-g2PF65Y

>cross site meme warfar
Never go full potato.

Why is reddit trying to defend the Easter Toad name?

>implying reddit is some kind of hive mind of identical-thinking organisms

All frog posting is cancer and it's basically redditors arguing with other redditurds on which shitty version is better. There's so much underage revolving around this stuff and it's disgusting

hello, reddit!

Hello, 9GAG!

what even is 9gag?

Where memes go to die.

It is an Easter Toad.

notice how all the "groypers" have anti-aliasing or are blurry whereas the toads are in pristine quality

xDDD upvoted!!!!!

They’re blurry because they’re all drawn by the same faggot desperately trying to force it.

Jesus, Maria and Joseph

sorry, original Toads are high quality.

I’m talking about the groyper-pushers from Twitter.

I remember this toad. I released it on Sup Forums back in 2016. The first EU toad version.

the second one. Still saved the layered file in my harddisk.