BRAVO RUSSIA

You don't have to wage a war against Russia if they decide to die off by themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/society/201711241059395519-russia-china-hiv-vaccine/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1904189/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why does russia have a huge problem with HIV?

As you can see, they don't consider it a problem at all.

They're closet fags. They pretend to hate gays but they butt fuck each other in secret.

Russia is becoming a fucking joke

Almost 1 million infected

80 die daily

It starts as inane rumors and then suddenly the majority of america's population believes Hillary Clinton had people assassinated in the 80's. Soon you will be referred to as a cuck for suggesting AIDS wasn't fabricated in Bernie Sanders' secret pizza hut lab in Canada.

The average risk of getting HIV by exposure to a blood transfusion with HIV is 90%
By comparison the average risk of getting HIV from a penis with HIV is 0.01–0.38% (vaginal intercourse) or 0.04–3.0% (anal intercourse)

>American gays
:DDDDDDDDDDDDD

sounds like bullshit propaganda.
It sounds like junkies are either denied treatment or just passively kill themselves.

drugs and poverty. Also prostitution.

Drugs. The worst type of drugs with shared needles. Read about Kompot (polish invention BTW). I've heard that despite the fall of USSR it's still popular in the most poverty stricken regions of Russia.

sputniknews.com/society/201711241059395519-russia-china-hiv-vaccine/

not so fast

HIV is a gay people disease anyway

Needle sharing. Now if you could get hiv by drinking, there would be no russian people left.

>Russia is so mighty they get to have their own HIV strain
Impressive

>Russian sites call

government is genociding us, what a surprise

>blood transfusion

You'd kind of be hoping that they do actually screen donated blood, but I guess if the government doesn't think its a problem they can cut that bit out

>latvia: 0.7% of the population have hiv
>russia: 0.6% of the population have hiv
:)

>latvia: 25.4% of the population are russians
:)

if 100% of population is infected, then nobody has to worry about getting infected anymore

But, S-P-A-C-E!

Literally nigger-tier

I remember watching a documentary or something about HIV/AIDS in russia, and they interviewed this one bydlo and he said when he found out he had it it made him feel proud for some dumb reason.

the other thing I remember is that during this time Putin agreed to spend a lot of state money on hiv/aids programs for Africa, but at the same time he refused to address the problem in Russia.

>russian sites call hiv a myth

You are above 1% AIDS now and the only "Latvians" with AIDS are Russian.

>the only latvians with aids are russian
Do you happen to have a source on that?

What russians sites do call HIV a myth?

shut up pidor don't question objective western media

American sites claim Earth to be flat and ancient egyptians being bantu-negroids. So what?

wut
I mean even state media telling about HIV epidemic. There are some conspiracy sites browsed by freaks like krishnaites-sure. But they exist everywhere.

Russians are literally white monkeys

Russia is both hilarious and tragic at the same time.

@82504599
>says mozzarella-for-brains

@82504631

russian subhumans must die

Interesting.

Remember who you are simba..

Now tell me you are not monkeys on par with nigg*rs and shitstain Indians

HIV isn’t a death sentence anymore.

Russia will be fine.

I non-memeingly have very little respect for Russians.

I just really wonder why belarusians and ukrainians don't have this shit

>ukraine
>health care and functional administration
lol

>be ukranian
>get hiv
>government removes you off the list of citizens

Ah the paragon of morality and the bulwark against western degeneracy.

BUILD WALL

Says estonia, with 30% russian ”minority”

It's 30% in Tallinn, falls to about 20% in the whole country.
They will mostly be Estonized as generations pass. Except for Narva, which is pretty much beyond saving.

>all these butthurt anti russian posts
Fuck off lol

Because it literally IS western propoganda. Notice how you never heard about Aids in Russia until this propoganda rhetoric about hacked elections recently.

Russia has been embarassing western governments in Syria and so they are putting the propoganda machine into overdrive. The truth remains that Russians are strong Orthodox Christian's with integrity and patriotism towards their homeland. The culture still values femininity and masculunity. They won't stand for feminism, LGBT rights, multiculturalism and all the diseases of the west.

The West is afraid of the might of Russia. Their army is strong and they are standing against islam and all that is decaying our societies. We are finally now - after decades of American darkness, entering into bright future of the Russian century.

heroins addicts at the ural mountain don't like to buy new needles. Nobody wants to help them so they are just infects each other and dying there

It still very well is if your healthcare is destructive underfunded or doesn't even bother treating it properly, both are the case in Russia

I know bait when I see it.

They fear what they don't know.

>Notice how you never heard about Aids in Russia until this propoganda rhetoric about hacked elections recently.

Are you fucking underage? There was a lot of coverage of AIDS problems in Russia in the late 90s

IV drugs. Nothing spreads HIV faster than needle sharing, and Russia has a huge problem with it.

This is why some cities/nations with IV drug issues opted to try and provide clean needles to addicts since combating the drug epidemic was slow but HIV was spreading out of control in the mean time. Rather have a bunch of addicts getting clean needles from the government than a population destroyed by HIV.

>bydlo dies
>somehow a bad thing
????????????????????????????????

>Soon you will be referred to as a cuck for suggesting AIDS wasn't fabricated in Bernie Sanders' secret pizza hut lab in Canada.

I know you're trolling, but we've known about this problem for over 10 years now. It just keeps growing. It won't go away by ignoring it.
You can literally end up Africa-tier with 20% of the population infected if this keeps going.

Estonia and Ukraine also have a big problem with HIV/AIDS.

Aids is God's way of showing us he still cares about us.
Only junkies and faggots get aids.

Ignore it at your own peril, people.

Yes, because nobody ever died from a tainted blood transfusion.

Pretty sure this is propaganda. Everyone in Russia knows how much of a problem drugs and HIV are.
Westerners love doing that. Take something a crazy lunatic like Zhirinovsky said and pretend all Russians are like him

>Take something a crazy lunatic like Zhirinovsky said and pretend all Russians are like him

They are not?

fuckin capitalist rats

Uhm no?

>the dirty W*sterners and their dirty propaganda

>deadly fake news

Haha yes western media is always 100% honest and objective and would never take things out of context. Journalists are angels who only care about the truth

Thank you comrade, here are your 10 rubles.

All the more reasons to have junkies and faggots gone

Haha yes whataboutism works every time. And shitty journalism is always the same as deliberate propaganda which rhetorically often implies an official state involvement.

Surely RIDF can do better than that.

>The global significance of Russia's HIV/AIDS epidemic has been recognised for some time, and more recently awareness of the potential threat has become widespread in Russia, with a 2005 public poll reporting 84% of respondents' views that HIV/AIDS is a "big problem" [1], increased appreciation of the potential threat of HIV/AIDS to Russia's commercial interests [2], reporting of child abandonment by HIV-infected mothers [3], and the organisation of various events intended to raise awareness about the HIV/AIDS epidemic, such as Russian Fashion Week, and the recent East European and Central Asian AIDS Conference in Moscow.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1904189/
tl;dr OP is just another piece of worthless propaganda trash that desperately tries to depict Russians are ignorant retards and Butthurtbeltians of course go crazy over it

Whataboutism? Pointing out klickbait and statements with false implications is bad now? Get the fuck out you utter moron.

>that reading comprehension

>people stupid enough to have unsafe sex and/or use drugs die off
>the gene pool is cleaned
>natural selection does it's job
>bad

Heroin comes from the south.

>russia often cries propaganda when someone in the west ciritcizes....
>WESTERN MEDIA IZ PROPAGANDA
>but shit journalism doesn't always mean propag...
>U STUPID HAHA RUSSIA STRONK

Get a grip mate.

???

nothing stops them from having kids

Death will. Also, their kids will probably be incopatible with life like Romka the jumper.

A russian with aids got me pregnant

Follow the thread, ffs.

A pregnant Russian got me AIDS.

Funny how you don't talk about Estonia or Latvia.

Russophobic activist spotted. Look at your Paypal account, Soros must have made the payment.

You should have killed her

>her

It's 2017, shitlord.

>multiculturalism
kek do you even know how many nationalities are living in the Russian Federation?

There he goes, explaining how it's not a problem and is actually good for society

go back to making groyber threads

>visit russia
>back as HIV recipient

/thread
HIV numbers in Russia have only been decreasing

Story ?

If only they made tinfoil condoms.

Why am I only recently hearing this "whataboutism" buzzword being thrown around?