youtube.com/watch?v=guYMAycJgYA
youtube.com/watch?v=BlmhVYZswkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>before

>after
what went wrong?

What's going on in Yemen?

youtube.com/watch?v=guYMAycJgYA

watch this series if you have the free time, don't fully agree with him, but he is right on many points.

>pic related

do you really need any more proof that arabs are white?

Happy National Day! UAE!

>paintings by western artist whose whole middle east experience and perception stems from 1001 nights tales and dramatized travel reports
>reality

>In 1856, he visited Egypt for the first time. Gérômes recurrent itinerary followed the classic grand tour of most occidental visitors to the Orient; up the nile to Cairo, across to Fayoum, then further up the Nile to Abu Simbel, then back to Cairo, across the Sinai Peninsula through Sinai and up the Wadi el-Araba to the Holy land, Jerusalem and finally Damascus. This would herald the start of many orientalist paintings depicting Arab religion, genre scenes and North African landscapes.
bruh

>arguing with islamists

>celebrating a M*narchy

HOWS ETHIOPIA? OROMO INSURRECTION WHEN???

Why did they have to choose a hilariously trash flag from the most unique historical region in the world?

why does everyone here, except for yours truly seem to hate you, reza? i personally find you the easiest person to have a chat with.

before you came here, i did went a bit overbord with Nasser posting and general shitposting. Was a bit depressed back than, so i took it out on /mena/

I've been to egypt too and it looks nothing like this

>HOWS ETHIOPIA? AMHARA HEGEMONY WHEN???
fixed that for you
made it just in time to witness the nasser spamming, but that shouldn't be a reason to hate you the way they do.
it's because you're shi'ite, me think. kek

I posted it again lads

Helloo

>21st century Egypt does not look like 17th century Egypt
you don't say.

that's the point, the middle east before was more or less similar to but now it's .

You're right, Islam doesn't even come close to living up to those romanticised portrayals. The question is why you shun them instead of recognising the beauty in them, though.

Sudanese?

somali more like.

>islamists
I think it's time your give yourself a bleach enema you stupid cuck

100% Tigray but I was born in Sudan

close enough

Fuck no

>I still can't play AC Origins because the Russian dude won't answer on skype
sometimes i'm really retarded.

because ethiopiaman used it as legit comparative model for his meme. They are indeed very pleasing to look at but they're more about western artistic circles phantasmagoric mental depiction of middle east than what it really used to be, like he implied

muhammadan*
>significantly darker upper lip
>elongated face
>sunken cheekbones
>long but wide-ish nose
>tigray
???

I don't care about your micro blogging reports on your faggotry situation. kys and die

don't thread on my princess

All oromos must be deported back to the congo

bon tu commence à me ruiner les couilles toi, je suis poli je suis gentil je te laisse passer pas mal de vannes mais ça veut pas dire que tu peut te foutre de ma gueule sans conséquence, alors tu va te calmer petit con de merde

So funny how many French flags in this thread, all Muslims all shitskins haha

Superior Arab genes.

/mena/ is a board of peace and tolerance, please leave if you can't abide by these rules.

dad was in TPLF and I have family in Adwa and Mekele and Shire. Are u sure you know what somalis look like?

they look like bitches

Kek

I will end the fireworshippers.

turk bitch

hear hear!
excuse toi avant que je ne comprenne que j'ai détruit l'équilibre du jour
>are you sure you know what somalis look like?
well, i am an ethiopian living in ethiopia afterall, so...
also... death to tplf. you should be deported to eritrea.
tigre enji tigray ke tekeze alfo ayawekem. wolkayete is rightful amhara clay. tigrean juntas begone!!!

polish bitch

australian bitch

You are very unthankful. TPLF is why you arent sucking the communist dick right now. You hate tigray because we are prospering and growing. Opposition is complaining about corruption when the Amhara killed the protestors not tplf. You blame tigray because you are jealous of our success.

The leader of the W.H.O is even from tigray.

Go eat kebab turk bitch fagget

And deport me to eritrea? Look at ethiopias flag. Everytime you see it when you post on this site, you will be reminded of the strides of TPLF and meles and what we stand for.

Tigray FOREVER strong!

let me help you with your polish traditional diet
meal 1 : raw live carp and toxic mushroom soup
meal 2: roach infested salad and radioactive apple
meal 3: semen

Go to poland and say that pussy

whatever freakshow.

>>>/oromia/

>oromo
try again fuckhead

le soir quand tout s'endort dans l'ombre triste
une voix monte alors plus rien n'existe
et l'âme étreinte par la complainte
les rêve planent vers d'autres cieux

la nuit quand tout s'éteint dans les chaumières
ce chant montant vers tous les être chers
né de regrets et de semblants amers
c'est le salut pour ceux qui ne sont plus oooooooooooooooh ooooooooooooooooooh

>((amhara))
Anyways though, Amharas and Oromos wouldnt dare hurt Tigray and they never will step foot in our beautiful green land. Dont forget about what happened to the italians hahaha.

LMAO looks like the Houthis are getting btfo by Saleh.

Hope he kills every Houthi rat he can find

si, par une nuit bleue et froide de décembre,
je le trouvais tapie en un coin de ma chambre,
allumé, et venant du fin fond de la france
sucer ma bite jouissante avec délinquance
que pourrais je répondre a cet ame pieux?
voyant couler mon sperme sur son regard coléreux?

do you have roadwork to do?

what does that even mean?

>celebrating national day where the number of nationals is way less than that of foreigners
but who am I to speak

running/jogging on the road

i don't know, do i? why are you asking, kek?

because you people run alot it's like your country's stereotype

stop being mean. :(

Prophet muhammad told us to leave the absynnians alone.

XD I PISS MY ASS LAFING
AMAZING BRO GAY PENIS
SPERM LOL X'DDDD

The absolute state of democracy.

aye. ethiopian is ultimate dhimmi. genrikh has spoken.
why you so angry today threaduleaderu.

>stop being mean. :(
not even mean, laugh it off

>brophet muhammad
no thanks

>genrikh
>GENRIKH
no, that couldn't be

very stressed by retarded amount of work and constant harassing from retards I'm paired to work with who try to direct the research into wrong bullshit and I have to lose 40 minutes each times to cordially show them they're stupid while making sure to manage their ego. I'd get over it if I could slap them but social conventions are too restrictive and I need to let go of the pressure

Why the fuck is there a mecha behind the sandniglet

what you need to do is find a healthier outlet for your stress.
fap it off or thrash whilst listening to some metal.
youtube.com/watch?v=BlmhVYZswkw

it's nice to see random generic sharia parcels of sand taking pride in their nationality because why the fuck not

haven't masturbated in 2 month, it's better that way.
>metal
no
I need a motorcycle to run on the highway at 400kmh wearing an unbuttoned shirt

Congratulations arabier

oh shit. do you ride, dude?
i own a dt175. but still no license.

Me thinks you is angry because you don't masturbate tbqhwy.

call mallcore metal ever again and i'll take a camel ride to your mountain wasteland i'll strangle the last bit of life that starvation couldn't kill out of you

sadly no, only car license, don't have time to get motorcycle one.this country's tests are the biggest timesink and jewish money grab, most people I know go to spain or belgium for these things
shut the fuck up whore

this.
any suggestions then?
same here. got my driver's license as soon as i turned eighteen but i still don't have one for my baiku.

Why araps so abusive towards women

you like this you irrational bitch, you see violence disrespect humiliation you enjoy it sexually and want to be abused by such man. Your words say otherwise because as a socially conformist creature you cannot be seen condoning such behavior, but you love it, and what your voice condemns, your body craves
bitch
whore
slut
pute

A bit. I love me a rough man.

indeed bitch, tell all the beta cucks in here, that seduction is nothing but a matter of constant belittlement towards the whore you desire

When I do this they complain

Must be the reason why youre drowning in punani c:

she does it out of socially conventional behavior, reacting negatively to rudeness is only a mechanic answer, they don't know any better. Also it's a test for your confidence, if you can carry one being a rude asshole even after being told you are. You need to not back down and apply maximum pressure to her socially repressed subconscious barrier until it breaks and she has no choice but let the arousal take control and suck your dick
I am not a virgin since 16 yo and I can fuck any one I want any time

casanova pliz

mdr. he's got a point, you know? demeaning attitude towards women is always best because they always love up.
only you can create value for yourself.

>le cocky and funny negging
ye good times but youll grow out of it

This. Women too. I admit when I was young(er) I liked cocky men because I thought it was funny but when you mature it really isn't sexy at all.

doubt it. contrary to threduleaderu, my behavior towards women isn't intended. i am highly misogynistic and mildly psychotic. the emotions felt, the time spent, etc... all tend to disappear as my attachment to a person reboots once it's been 24hr+ since we've spoken. don't really buy into the whole mental illness shenanigan but there's no negating that i might be diagnosed as bipolar if ever i saw a shrink. you'd expect broads to be repulsed by someone with my "disability" and visible hatred but au contraire mon cher ami. they first think that there might be something wrong with me, but they soon tend to unmercifully criticize themselves for it and come back for more of whatever it was that we had. and it's not just gals mind you, dudes also are eager to befriend or hang with me as scarcity implies increased demand.

am I dead
is this reality
holy fucking christ this is surreal this is too much

Is your name Chad Thundercock?

lying speech of a bitch sticking to the socially acceptable value. this is where you have to retaliate with double intensity and dissolve her hypocritical mask. look carefully you cuck what you see now is the decisive moment to strike. you finding this approach annoying and cocky doesn't disprove shit, you are a man of course you find it annoying. but to a whore with no personality it a gravity center she is helplessly drawn into.

you need to view excess confidence as a opportunity surplus for the whore, just like in an efficient market where every benefit is optimally shared. You see the woman has not an ounce of confidence of her own, she doesn't has the balls to produce it, she needs to appropriate it from a man, the one that display way too much in public are prime mating partners. But she needs to make sur it's solid enough confidence so she tests it.
once she has gone into this "i don't like douches" bullshit she observes what comes next from you. If you retract yourself and bow to the hollow arguments she's mentioned then you failed and need to kys because nobody will ever fuck you. but if you trample these principles then she will collapse and suck your dick. It takes a tremendous amount of effort to observe social norms as submissively as women do, the relief from the shattering you've cause will not only let the nymphomaniac pulsions take over and suck your dick but will also build a good reassuring mental image of you in her subconscious. from this point you will be the one to be confident for both of you so she can withdraw from the effort of submission and not fear judgement because you've toppled the public opinion's authority in her psychic economy.

However maintaining such a position is very risky because you constantly need to provide an adequate amount of confidence that will allow to optimally ensure your dignity all while supplying the cock leech with just enough. Beware though to deprive yourself from your own dose to fully provide her, it will only enslave you to the whore . Some of the most powerful men in history got caught in that game and gradually let their women assume control, Emperor Claudius and Lydia is the most striking example. You need to be careful

dunno man i just make her laugh

cuck