How do we end this meme?

How do we end this meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/home-affairs/sites/homeaffairs/files/what-we-do/policies/european-agenda-migration/background-information/docs/communication_on_the_european_agenda_on_migration_annex_en.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do we end this pathetic joke of a country?

We must finish what he endeavoured to do.

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

We should have gassed the Anglos instead of the Jews.

ΚΑΝΤΟ ΞΑΝΑ ΒΟΜΒΙΣΤΗ ΧΑΡΡΙΣ

We could provide some expertise.

only when the war was over, you became brave

better pic

keep in mind that I don't wish for the german nation to eclipse I just really like the bomber harris meme ok last night I became guilty because a german poster was really sad about a meme I posted and I didn't like how I felt since he seemed to be geniunely upset and sad that I posted delibating things

They seem to be doing a good job themselves, just let them wear out

you are in the same boat, you are laughing about yourself

Sorry clear this up for me. Were you released from Austria following WWI?

Yes they were

Christ the anglo narrative is bullshit

See my post here

Still Harris was a saint

better map

fuck

Redraw the borders.

If you play GSG France won Europe.

Feels bad

Socialdemocracy, inmigrants and islam will do the job.

GIB BACK SCHLESWIG

>See my post here
-"invasion of Poland was just USSR&Germany taking back lost territory"
true but it was still an attack on a sovereign state that deserved independence
-"invasion of Czechia could be used by the German Empire as casus belli"
no idea wtf you're talking about here
-"so they had it coming"
yeah in total war these measures are to be expected, still Harris deserved the rope like every other mass murderer
-"all in all a reasonable start to avenge Versailles and make Germany a functioning state again"
Weimar Geramny functioned better than Nazi Germany (see pic). And no, attacking uninvolved countries was not a good way to avenge the WW1 defeat.
Shit borders

Why did they deserve independence? There's fuck all ethnic poles.

Bohemia was part of the HRE. Reason enough to take it back. Turns out it was part of Austria so there you go. Considering all the carry on between the two of them I'd be irritated if they got taken away then started building massive fortresses

>Why did they deserve independence? There's fuck all ethnic poles.
So you're saying Poles/Poland doesn't exist?
>Bohemia was part of the HRE. Reason enough to take it back.
Half of Europe was part of the Roman Empire. Is that enough to justify Italy invading every European country? I don't think so.

Imo the Sudetenland should have been given to Germany, but the invasion of the rest of Czechia went too far. Also the way how the Nazis conducted the inclusion of the Sudetenland (terror&threats) was obviously wrong.

t. Polish immigrant in Germany

No, I'm completely German.

Bullshit, Stanislaw

Is there a distinction between the ethnic make up of Poles than Germans or Russian? No there's not because Germans fucked their way through the place in the early middle ages.

There's a lot of history and a national identity but it doesn't mean much. Bavaria is different than Brandenburg but its still part of Germany

The Nazi's were clearly up to no good. But it was going to happen. Its like the maps showing that Protestants voted for the Nazi's. There was just as nutjob Catholic parties going

Its that quote "The goal here isn't to win the war but to forever break the spirit of the German people"

believe what you want
>Is there a distinction between the ethnic make up of Poles than Germans or Russian? No there's not because Germans fucked their way through the place in the early middle ages.
[citation needed]

we need to destroy g*rmany before it tries to destroy europe AGAIN

kys

>WWI
>Blaming everyone on the planet for a war the Germans could've avoided by just not backing A-H
Words cannot describe how much I viscerally loathe the Hun

>sharing the refugee burden
why do all krauts unironically use these doublespeak words

Sorry, I meant "refugee enrichment"
>Just stab your ally that's attacked by Russia in the back bro xD
We're not Italy

>implying it's not eu law to share the burden of immigrants
It literally isn't.

ec.europa.eu/home-affairs/sites/homeaffairs/files/what-we-do/policies/european-agenda-migration/background-information/docs/communication_on_the_european_agenda_on_migration_annex_en.pdf

>lives in the desert
>breed with abos

For the love God , don't talk about any european country especially not Germany.

Yeah, but that's something made after the migrant crisis started. People didn't agree on it, it wasn't an inherent law in the EU that countries were aware of when joining.

a nuclear bombing on berlin, hamburg, munich and frankfurt (and brussels for good measure).
You'd do us germans a favour.

Fair enough, I don't know enough about the issue to argue further.

It's still shitty behavior to let Italy and Greece alone with all these migrants flooding their countries. (But one should prevent them from coming to Europe in the first place)

What about not attracting them here in the first place. Sink the boats if you have to. Borders exist for a reason.

Are you illiterate? I wrote that...
Also
>Sweden pointing the finger on that issue

>still shitty behavior to let Italy and Greece alone
maybe so, but

>But one should prevent them from coming to Europe
this should be a priority desu, and it doesn't seem like anything is being done to prevent the flood in the first place

Lel. Kann man 4chab pass zurückgeben? Kann mobil net posten weil IP sich immer ändert

Werde mir dieses Jahr denke ich als Weihnachtsgeschenk eine schicke Uhr kaufen. Wenn Geld übrig bleibt am Ende des monats

I didnt read your whole comment lol, my desire to shitpost took over.

That being said, what Poland is doing is not shitty. Greece and Italy only have themselves to blame for following the directives of Germany and the EU. Poland and Hungary have shown that you can tell the EU to fuck off.

Das ist net der neue Faden ihr Deppen.

>and it doesn't seem like anything is being done to prevent the flood in the first place
Not bombing Gaddafi and not destabilizing Syria would have been a good start...
Hast dich verirrt
>for following the directives of Germany and the EU
They literally can't afford stopping all refugees from coming to their shores..

Was studiert ihr den so?

Nothing wrong with Germany

NOT funny

Whiter than you Muhammed.

>>implying the germanics that defeated western rome were the same as the german nation

Yet when people talk about Charlemagne you immediately say he is germanic and thus part of german history. Fuck you you hypocritical parasitic subhuman piece of shit.

I didn't say shit about Charlemagne, and he was Germanic, that's a fact. The German and French nations didn't exist in 800 yet, so he was neither French nor German.

You insulted me for something I didn't do. Go fuck yourself.

> hating people based on their nationality
> hating people for things they never did
is this the most brainlet thing you can do ?