Why Polish or French don't hate German like South Korea still hate Japan

Why Polish or French don't hate German like South Korea still hate Japan.
We Japan and Germany did the bad things to other countries.
Especially German ruined many historical buildings and they killed lots of Polish or French right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vsQrKZcYtqg
shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-donald-trumps-first-100-days/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty sure many Poles still hate Germany.

Don't know about France, they have less reason to be asshurt.

Germany gives many Euros to Poland.

France has a long history of rationality and maybe they see Germany as an ally to break Chinese, Russian and American power in security council. Germany isn't in the council but anyway.

They're in a union run by Germany.

And also ethnic French were aryans in Nazi classification, so the occupation probably was different for them.

I didn't know Finland was Axis member.
Finland also fought against Sweden or Norway at WW2?

>I didn't know Finland was Axis member.
Finland wasn't part of the Axis, they just joined the fight against the Soviets to retake their lost territories.
>Finland also fought against Sweden or Norway at WW2?
No.

We had a lot of common history with the Germans and our culture isn't that much different.
Franco-prussian war is considered the fault of napoleon III, WW1 is considered a brother's war and the nazis are not associated with all of the germans, so we don't hate them for being germans
And today french people like to believe we're bros (even though they control the EU alone)

No the nazis considered the french as a polluted race, a mix of "nordics" and "mediterraneans"

Well, if USA and UK were fighting to spread international communism, then we might be part of AXIS but on paper no.

Norway and Sweden stopped help arriving during winter war, btw.

We just wanted our stolen lands back. Russians attacked without a reason.

Japanese officer bros visited Finland during continuation war.

I thought French were top tier in that classification, not that it matters to me since we were fully non-aryan.

I don't like Germans, unfortunately our government forces us to work with them because of the EU.

If we'd started to be mad for every war we would have to stop talking to half the world.

No Hitler just said the french were the best warrior after the germans after bir hakeim (even though it was mostly the mixed colonial forces and the french foreign legion so I'm pretty sure there were more non-french there ironically)

please tell this to South Korea.
South Korea is still strong hate to us.

If it weren't for Russia, Poles would hate Germany as much as Koreans hate Japan.
But it gets diluted when you need to hate two countries at the same time

oh poor Poland.
You are so kawaii not like Korea.

Because leftists (and even ""rightists'''') like it because muh EU and muh reconciliation and nazis like it because muh nazism and muh aryans

That's you

Most French love Germany and Germans

>France has a long history of rationality

What do you mean we don't?

>a mix of "nordics" and "mediterraneans"
based

weren't there lots of sympathizers in france do to the blacks there? i rember hitler saying something about france turning into the africa of Europe

There might still be some animosity, but you have to be rational in politics, we get nothing for "hating" and whether you like it or not a large portion of trade here is with Germany. We are neighbours and strategic partners, both of our countries gain from close relations, so we should keep and tend to them. There's no room for misguided hostility in politics.

Besides, don't you love America despite your war?

Strange question from a country so in love with someone who dropped two nukes on them.

Germans don’t constantly deny historical facts.

They started the enlightment. People think French are the emotional ones and Germans the rational ones, when in reality it's the other way around. Germans think about "angst" and French develop scientific standards like kilogramme or metre.

>WW1 is considered a brother's
u wot

>(even though they control the EU alone)
Jupiter is the new Germany. No German has that kind of charisma.

I think that the intention of OP to make this thread is not to discuss how invaders should construct a honest relationship with victim countries like SK and Poland after a war, but just to show " how correct muh glorious Japanese Empire was." That OP is kinda Sup Forums idiot from 2ch.

I totally agree with you, it was René Descartes that set up Enlightment. It can be said that our current perspective was shaped by him. Since then, France has been always the leader of modern philosophy. France is the founder of rationalite.

Karl der Große was German.

He was a proud Frank

Germanic is not the same as German

You can thank hitler for the mongolic meme, he was the first (with his equipè) to brought the mongolic theory of the finno ugric people

seething mutt

Nah, it was actually an English and Swedish collaboration in the 1800s. No joke. Check it out.

>English and Swedish collaboration in the 1800s

I thought that was only us, how dissapointing.

Ah shit, it't not Enlightenment, but just modern philosophy that René Descartes founded. Anyway France embodies rationality.

The french were as bad as we were before and they know it.
Except the whole genocide thing.

Yes apparently you are right O_o
Didn't believe it was so old theory basically it was at the beggining of racial classification
Any guess why the swede do that?

I mean, the common version is that WW1 was a mistake and that there was no bad or good guys. In short it's basically a brother's war where everyone suffered for nothing. i never heard anyone actually blame the germans today for WW1

yea, in other words, that's a war. Saying WWI in particular is war between 'brothers' is stupid.

especially considering relations between france and prussia were never good

Indeed.

>We Japan and Germany did the bad things to other countries.
Fuck off korean. Back to your dog eating rice shitters.

To feel better about ourselves

Germany has spent the past seventy years in constant self-flagellation.

but they do.

At least most poles and ballsack lorraine, from what I know

>Why Polish or French don't hate German like South Korea still hate Japan.

We do. We're pretty much South Korea of Europe in terms of foreign relations. We hate Germany just like Koreans hate Japan and we hate and despise Russia like Koreans hate and despise China.

Also, Germany has to pay us like 6 billion euros as war reparations now.

>Any guess why the swede do that?
Some people say it was because they lost us in 1808 and as a coping mechanism they started say it didn't matter since we were subhumans. But who knows why.

u wot

Because we are family.

Literally add Slavs to the combo and it is me.

the german sure is known for its patriotic historical worldview...

>germanic, med and slavic
wtf lad

Germanic people were always the most insecure one about themselves

You wish, gib back clay then we can talk.

pole?

I really want to get a Dna test. I probably have everything fron Deutchland to Iran.

who are ur ancestors :))) ?

the german is known for denying Polnisch claims on Danzig

What clay? Your clay is everything west of the Oder and we don't have any claims to it.

HellenicPolish mein freund.

[sells Poland all your leo 2's]
>GIb clay back pls ))):

okay true. now back to the bathroom Pitotr

Sparta, Athens, Arcadia, Gdansk
Gory Swiętokrzyskie, Wilno.

i-impressive

No we don't hate Germany. They destructed a lot in WWI but in WWII the German Army behaved pretty well towards the population (except at the end of the war when the SS took over). And from 1941 to 1944 some French went to fight with them because they believed the communist were worse. A lot of people is pretty upset about the deportations and killing of Jews etc, but it's mainly to hide that so many French and French authorities helped the German do it. And the French at that time felt they had been betrayed by the British.

It's like poetry, butthurt is pretty much analogous

South Korea = Poland
Germany = Japan
China = Russia

Pretty much

Baise les.

I wanna back to the continent.
I used to live in Lesvos.
I dont like islands :)

Also, contrary to popular belief, France's hereditary enemy is England, not Germany. The alliance with England from 1903 onwards was incredibly unpopular. Edward VII was repeatedly greeted in Paris with chants of support for the South Africans.

French don't hate Germany, even if they did horrible things in France (several members of my family were deported to military camps or concentration camps).

Islands are good if good job and life.
But being perma islander does something to you...

If we talk about redoing wwII shit we can talk about territory as well.

A common joke here in reaction to "gib reperations" was because of the allready fulfilled contracts that we would give you the money for buying back some of the western territories of yours.

The russians stole your reperation money AND eastern poland and you ot arguably pretty german areas.

The Pangermanists of WWI already described the French as a degenerate race.

Meanwhile we are loved by everyone :^)
The only one that hates us now it's completely fell apart

Napoleon fucked up Germany
Hitler fucked up France (but far less than what Napoleon did to Germans)
That's how history goes in Europe

Who will be the bridge too far of Anglo?

Maybe he said it after all his troops had left him and his Berlin bunker was only defended by French fascists?

> South Korea = Poland

Is this true?
Polish don't look like that.

>Why Polish or French don't hate German like South Korea still hate Japan
>Implying

But most of Germans don't even want the Ostgebiete back. Ask 10 random Germans in the street if they can point 5 "German" cities in Poland, I'm sure they'd struggle to think of 3, that's how they care. And then tell them, that after paying 6 billion to the Polish government, they would have to pump 600 billion to make the Ostgebiete look AT LEAST like eastern Germany. Would anyone agree to it?

No, but people don't like to hand out free shit after supporting Greece, Italy and Spain.

That's because the Germans were butthurt after being beaten in French soil by Senegalese (who were excellent shooters) in WWI. It's comparable to the Dolchstoss theory.

The Germans didn't understand how they could lose the war despite being tactically very superior (the relationship between politics and strategy was terribly inefficient, and commanders were undisciplined).

Germans also used Askaris (there is an ongoing controversy about the unvanquished Lettow Vorbeck now).

danzigdanzigdanzigDANZIG D A N Z I G

It was Kostantinopole now it is Istanboul.
It was Danzig now it is Gdańsk.

PS:

It is more about you opening that shit up again so we can be nasty as well.

>It was Kostantinopole now it is Istanboul.
Who is saying that?

>Ask 10 random Germans in the street
And if even one says gib back, then all your and "our" media will start mass screeching over the eternal teuton and his neo-nazism.

He was part Rhenan Frank (ancestors of modern south Germans) and part Salian Frank (ancestors of most of France and Belgium)

So there's no point to discuss it further, case closed.

The thing is that we still want reparations, so we talk about them. On the other hand, you don't really want the clay back, so you shouldn't open your mouth and screech.

>And if even one says gib back,
>if even

But you know that it would never happen, because most of Germans simply don't care.

So far it seems that German media is focused on collectively shitting on Poland though.

Based Japan

Most French don't know about French war crimes in WWI and WWII.

Well. It is.
I mean ok, in Hellas they don't even call it Kostantinopole, mant just call it "Poli", wich means "the city", but for most humans it is Istanboul.

It is a song btw.
Youtube it.

I like them, Charlemagne was french but he liked them too

They used to be before Napoleon. They were out ally against Austria for most of the 18th century.

youtube.com/watch?v=vsQrKZcYtqg
catchy
I wish the morning land would be exactly like it is in the Disney movies. I'd love Turks and Arabs.

>Why Polish or French don't hate German like South Korea still hate Japan.
lmao

>German media
I mean, what do you except from the state-media financed by the tax-payer?
shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-donald-trumps-first-100-days/

Was is "morning land"?