/mämmipizza/

Saturday edition

Invited: Italy, Finland
Welcome: Norway

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GYIjUGOr0HA
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/italy_to_illuminate_colosseum_for_finlands_100th_birthday/9951392
youtu.be/VuNIsY6JdUw
youtube.com/watch?v=f_NL0haY9k0
youtube.com/watch?v=tujMw1NeB-w
youtu.be/uwTo9bYo-g0.
youtube.com/watch?v=ist_Vkmpq9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=oEJcH4f8gXk
youtube.com/watch?v=e4E9yrGczbk
youtube.com/watch?v=NANMRZ1de9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good afternoon

BENE :DDDDDD

Just posting the mandatory thread theme song:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GYIjUGOr0HA

M A X

based
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/italy_to_illuminate_colosseum_for_finlands_100th_birthday/9951392
-3 my brothers

Uccelli...

Good afternoon

Kek

beaudiful :DD

When did you have your last sauna?

Does Italy have "women" like this?

Probably yes

Yesterday. Sauna with slight alcohol buzz = god tier euphoria desu

How do you control your gondolino in these situations?

I think I might go today.
Are saunas common in Italy?

Situation is not sexual in sauna.

It's the fear of angry sauna elf. The story tells if you have sexual intercourse in sauna, he will appear and shit on the hot rocks

>Are saunas common in Italy?
Not at all, you can only find them in spa resorts.

Tell me more about the legend of this sauna elf.

Not much more to it desu. Never seen him and hopefully never will

Last week. I usually go weekly, maybe sometimes skip a week.

Feels batman.

>It's the fear of angry sauna elf. The story tells if you have sexual intercourse in sauna, he will appear and shit on the hot rocks
A boner is not an intercourse tho.

Seriously though, sauna is not a sexual place. It's a place of contemplation and cleansing.

Amici mei

>ywn get sexually molested by qt brown cannibals
A terrible feel

about a couple of years ago in Bestonia

are Finnish saunas similar to Estonian ones?

SUBMIT NOW!

i loved a girl only once for less than 10 minutes

Is a qt and seems lively and fun. Breddy good.

Everyday

She's the featured Victoria secret model

How's Eesti irl?

loved it tbqh, visited Tallinn and Narva as well as few smaller villages inbetween

Like a month ago.
I dont have a sauna in my home.

The full video of that pic used to be available on dailymotion, but it's not there anymore.

Anyone know where to find it by any chance?

I fucking love this song lads
youtu.be/VuNIsY6JdUw
like singing in flasetto and shit
am I gay?

you indeed seem to have contracted the gay

I AM GAY TOO NOW ARE YOU HAPPY?

why tho

it's indeed a good song

What did you do?

YOU'RE ON THE PHONE

first couple of days we visited Tallinn's historical center altogether, medieval walls, museums, nice medieval pubs, etc..., third day we took off towards Narva and visited Hermann's castle then went to a big sauna/spa in a village nearby and slept at a friend's house
fourth day we took the ferry and had a quick touch and go visit of Helsinki(apparently lots of Finns come and go from Tallinn to Helsinki as a sort of way to party and drink cheap booze)
fifth day we spent it again in Tallinn chilling out before flying back to Italy

gatti...

There's lots of ferries going between tallin and helsinki mainly because alcohol is much cheaper in estonia. The price difference used to be much bigger, but still people do it. It can actually be hard to grasp because for wine and booze finnish state has a monopoly and the alcohol tax is really high. Even the shittiest wines in official government alcohol stores costs 7 euro and 5dl of vodka over 10 euro.

How much have you spent? When did you go?

went during the Easter break, we spent about ~100€ each for flights but were lucky enough to get to sleep at a friend's home so we had no expenses for hotels
it's still generally advantageous for us in terms of costs overall, in total I would say I spent around 400-500€ at best

did you taste cheap estonian vodka? there's nothing like it, it tastes like crap and makes you dream about nuclear fire cleansing the world

Evening. Just cooled off after sauna, how are you boys?

I drank most beers and I loved them, which is saying a lot given that I usually don't drink any here
as for spirits, what I tasted was good in general, I don't remember tasting local Vodka in particular
Vana Tallinn was amazing, brought some back and dad also loved it

great, thanks
waiting for some drugs to be delivered

going to dinner with pizza and then watching some anime

Going to sauna soon.

my brain tells me to go have a beer with the lads, my heart tells me to get comfy at home with hot chocolate and netflix

Vana Tallinn is really good. I always buy a bottle when i visit tallin.

go with the lads, we'll still be here tomorrow but the lads will be suffering a hangover and won't be in any condition to hang out

Iktf.

Breddy Gud, I'll try to find some retards to visit Eesti then.

Mannerheimin linjalla!
youtube.com/watch?v=f_NL0haY9k0

Visit binland too if you visit eesti, it's just a short boat rida away.

how do I get a finnish gf?

That's the plan m8, for some reasons many finns told me to avoid visiting Helsinki because is ugly and boring tho.

Some of those lines are grossly mistranslated. It should not be "Finnish women are fighting too" it should be "Finnish women are also showing their fighting prowess". Jääkärimarssi is the superior war song anyway but thank you for sharing, I actually hadn't heard this one before.

I would like to find a karaoke pub in Helsinki and drink to the point I can sing L'italiano of Cutugno while some drunk finn sings Ole Suomalainen...A man can dream!

I actually have never read the translation 2bh, I just like the music.

How convenient, I'm making a pizza

youtube.com/watch?v=tujMw1NeB-w

Helsinki is fine and if you come by boat you will land in helsinki anyway. When it comes to ugly and boring helsinki is better off than the vast majority of finland, atleast the center is kind of neat in comparison. Helsinki just has so much sub-urban areas which are ugly and boring. The senate square is neat and one of the better sights in finland.

>finnish karaoke
How horrifying, i've only ever sang karaoke on a cruise and every time i've done that i've been fairly hammered.

What are you gonna put on it?

Sup guys, was actually re-watching some old Dudesons episodes. Haven't seen them in ten years or so.

Thanks for the infos friend
I've never done it and I would never do it without be very drunk.

I used to watch Dudesons when I was a kid before I had satellite tv without my parents permission.

it's a good one, old war songs tick me off too
>>finnish karaoke
it's all juice leskinen, finnhits compilation, kiss and dated american and british billboard hits

I already have it in the oven. I put what I had in the fridge so I put cheese, olives, bell pepper and red onions.

molto bene

You have a lot of war songs and I love most of them, I strongly envy your patriotism, most of us wouldn't fight for motherland even during an invasion, also our old war songs are mostly fascist.
This is from WW1 youtu.be/uwTo9bYo-g0.

>tfw cicero bullies

Nice job lad!

>our old war songs are mostly fascist.
you say that as if it was a bad thing

Not in the wild, but these are food here, their meat is tender and tasty when roasted.

They sound nice, but people will consider you an idiot or worse, if you get caught listening to them. I also can't forget how Mussolini leaded us into the abyss just to show Hitler he was not inferior.

You fucking monsters!

i can appreciate animals even in their food form, i would not object to having one as a pet.

Quousque tandem abutere, Catilina, patientia nostra?
youtube.com/watch?v=ist_Vkmpq9Q

that's not how it goes in my experience. It's standard fare to sieg heil as a greeting between peers and listening to nazi songs is not out of the question. only suggesting actively genociding people is frowned upon

This. I could have a pet cow and still enjoy eating steak.

youtube.com/watch?v=oEJcH4f8gXk

adorable, i wonder if the cow would still behave like that once it grows up.

youtube.com/watch?v=e4E9yrGczbk

Probably if it's purely a pet. There is actually one somewhat famous finnish pet bear. I found an actual commercial featuring the bear and it's owner. I wonder if they could get an oscar for this acting performance. Probably not.
youtube.com/watch?v=NANMRZ1de9Y

this is actually good

Do Italians pronounce it chi-che-ro or ki-ke-ro? Is it just Latin that uses Kikero?

the "c" is pronounced like the "ch" like in "church"

We pronounce it with a soft 'c', kikero is the Classical Latin pronunciation

>Do Italians pronounce it chi-che-ro or ki-ke-ro? Is it just Latin that uses Kikero?
Both italian and latin use the first one I think, in italian Cicero is Cicerone btw.