Legal age of drinking. Note the Nordic countries

Legal age of drinking. Note the Nordic countries.

what's the problem with them? do you think 21 years old is the right age? retard

you let 16 yos drive death machines

I'm noting that you're map is wrong, there is no legal drinking age in Norway.

>you're
wew

That map is wrong.

yeah what does "legal drinking age" even mean, anyone can drink what are they gonna do jail a 14 year old guy for drinking? lol

Same here in Sweden. A 10 year old can legally drink here.

It means you will be sanctioned for serving alcohol to someone below that age in a bar, dumbo.

who really cares about this? everyone drinks before the legal age

I think if you prohibit older teens from drinking they'll just start doing it away from supervision.

I never see drunk teens in bars, only in family gatherings.

Also incorrect, and no, that's not the definition of 'legal drinking age'. In the US they have minor-in-possession laws, you would not get any sort of punishment if you were to be caught drinking at age 12 here.

Brain doesn't stop developing until 25
it should be 25

same in England.

>you would not get any sort of punishment if you were to be caught drinking at age 12 here.

This

Other than being taken care of by child protection service if you're under the age of 18.

Eastern europeans can tell anons more about norwegian CPS

That map is bullshit. You can drink just being a month old.

However, you can't buy it before you're 16.

fuck off Mohammad

I'm gonna be 21 tomorrow.

based bosnia, armenia and PNG

He is right, but around 20 its just fine if you don't over do it
But we know everyone over drinks
t.Doctor

That map is wrong.
in Germany it's this:
>None (on private residence), 16 (in public) (14 when accompanied by a custodial person) for beer and wine, 18 for spirits and aliments containing spirits above negligible amount

You can buy anything from bars when you're 18 i Sweden and also buy light beer from normal stores. It's 20 to buy from Systembolaget which is our state monopoly booze-selling company.

you can drink alcohol when you're like 12 here but you can't buy it until you're 18

If I had to guess, I'd say the kids will be placed in foster care in Norway if they are found drinking few times and you can confiscate alcohol from underage kids.

Or am I wrong?

SY STEM BO LAAAAAAGEEEEET

hmmm