Why do Europeans import American cars? Do they not know how awful our cars are?

Why do Europeans import American cars? Do they not know how awful our cars are?

I'm surprised they can even afford it. Can't most yuropoors only afford to drive little 0.6L turbodiesel hatchbacks?

how many hectares per picoliter of kerosene does that car get?

Why would someone want to import a Ford?

American cars are reliable as fuck unlike German cars where they break easily and cost thousands of dollars to repair.

>American cars are reliable as fuck

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not reliable but cheaper to fix compared to Euro cars that will bankrupt you.

>american cars
>northern europe

Salted roads and no corrosion protection, they don’t start in -10˚C, reselling value is zero, etc..

In the USA, partly. In Europe? nah boy

You know what Ford stands for right? Stands for Fix It Again Tony.

>American cars are reliable as fuck

That’s horribly wrong. Main problem with European cars is their companies have been known to skirt the laws in regards to safety testing.

>t. Ford sales rep

Didn't you essentially just prove yourself wrong by posting a list with BMW and MB at the top, and with Audi only a couple spots below?

>t. Volkswagen sales rep

I wholly admit American cars are shit. Japanese cars are where it’s at.

How old is that list they haven't made a Saturn since 2005 same thing with Pontiac

And now tell me how I did

Nobody buys those. People buy Volkswagen.

Maintenance costs don't just disappear because they don't make those cars anymore

this is unironically true these days
german cars are a deprecated meme

Often the people who own big cars live in a public housing paying by us, but it's rather with Mercedes and BMW. The people who own Americans are usually upper middle class people who just love American cars. If I were rich, I would buy a Lexus.

>Why do Europeans import American cars?
They don't?

AAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH