Tfw other boards don't think the 56% meme is funny

>tfw other boards don't think the 56% meme is funny

Why can't Sup Forums into memes?

La puanteur...

I've seen 56% on Reddit

56% of every board is American

Because Reddit is European.
Because non-Flag boards are overwhelmingly American.

>Reddit is European.
You're delusional if you think this. It's basically Facebook now.

Because burgermutts become butthurt and try to stub out any bullying meme that turns against them

THIS!!! WE SHOULD FORCE IT HARDER!!

It dramatically increased the quality of Sup Forums because it scared Sup Forumstards off
I got banned from Sup Forums for posting it there

reddit is american and canadian

Nope, we're still here. Sorry /leftypol/.

>the less white you are = the less human you are
Wtf why are euros so racist? I though they weren’t nazi anymore

Europe has a huge white nationalist base. They're too beta to be open about it though so they just let it out on they're anonymous mongolian knitting forum.

This is now a mutt thread.

No its actually the more mixed you are the more of a mongrel you become

Pretty much this if you take asians out of equation

Sup Forumstards are so fucking butthurt

>create a thread that's completely off topic
>get banned
gee i wonder why

criatura de las profundidades......
aferrándose a la blancura.......

BLAAAAARGH

Other boards hate int because they know that it is the same board as pol

I don't see how it is. Dont other boards falseflag as right-wingers so they can cry about pol too?

Int is basically anti-pol
>anything but america supremacy
But still uses pol tier arguments

Because other boards are mostly made up of murkians?

are burgers really that affected by memes and basic bantz? Jesus Christ

kill the Amerimutt

More offended by the whole spamming unrelated shit on other boards

this board is obsessed with Sup Forums and americans, kek

/his/ is the prime anti-Sup Forums since they are actually able to debunk shitty Sup Forums infographics. Sup Forums just doesn't seem to like the primarily american shitposting.

Sup Forums and /his/ consistently get BTFO by facts though

no? just try going to the holocaust denial spam threads on /his/, stormweenies get routinely blown the fuck out until their opponents get bored and leave.

I was in one last night and /his/ will either ignore facts you point out or resort to emotional appeal.

/his/ is full of leftist brainlets that are too afraid to post on Sup Forums because they always get btfo'd

It's a government funded CIA psyop to get non-americans on Sup Forums to hate the US. This is simple fucking knowledge if you weren't so brainwashed.

Nice one

There are a few based people but most are heretical Jews, keyboard Gnostic, and Wikipedia intellectuals, redditor revisionists.

>angry reply back
>inb4 im that same poster

>It's a government funded CIA psyop to get non-americans on Sup Forums to hate the US. This is simple fucking knowledge if you weren't so brainwashed.

lol yeah thats the "story" they're giving over their in Sup Forums. Sad part is how dumb they are I literally put on the pirate or deus vult flag and start shitposting and people flock to it haha. I made like 4 mutt threads in a day and then there was a "Amerimutt psyop thread" later on. And I was in that thread posting too, hilarious.

En la penumbra... el fin de lo blanco y puro... acecha...

>to get non-americans on Sup Forums to hate the US
they already do.