/CHI/

waiting for things to get a little better

CHI
Iktf. Trying to make them better has not been a great success, actually it has usually ended in small scale disasters that just make things worse for a while before things go back to normal again.

i don't even know where to start anymore but then again i never really knew thats why everything is so far gone. how's your day going?

Finally started growing hair on my chest, lads... At the age of 22... I've got three so far.

It's alright, more of the same.

one day you may

i have a bunch of hair around my nipples
i would say things are ok but they really aren't it's more or less i'm just so empty inside i no longer care about whats going on around me

I've got those too but I don't count them. I'm talking actual chest hair, on the center of the chest.

i have hair on my chest but it's thin i have more on my stomach i don't really care about chest hair though

I'm more or less in the same boat. I still do care a little but i'm already at a point where this is fine. Can't really be bothered to do anything, I still force myself occasionally to do stuff but that has been getting increasingly uncommon.

hair talk huh, tell me how do i get rid of the ridiculously long, white hair growing in one of my arms.

we are just gonna have to keep waiting for something even though that something is probably never going to come around

cut ir

I've got one of those. It's more blond than white though. I hate it. It reminds me that I have wh*Toid genes flowing through my otherwise pure amerindian veins.

lol

it grows again whenever i cut it, i see it as white because of sunlight but in reality it seems to not have a color.

does it bother you that much?

well, it did when i first noticed it but i have grown used to it by now, my worries lie mostly in the normality of this and the possible conclusions of having it.

watch out one day you might wake up an be full blown white

the prospect of that happening fills me with fear.

Xbox Ones are going for $180 right now. If I weren't such a broke ass nigga, I'd go out and buy one. Last game I bought was Dark Souls II. Fuck, why does shit have to cost money?

Are there even any worthwhile games to play now? I was seriously considering buying a ps4 or a better computer for fallout 4 since fallout new vegas is probably my favourite game ever. Turns out they had stripped the series of what made the previous fallout games and that made me just forget about the whole thing. The same thing with the new elder scrolls game which came out years ago, they turned into a mmorpg and put a monthly subscription (I really liked oblivion and skyrim). I haven't really played video games for a long time now, not that I don't want to but there just isn't anything out there that sparks my interest.

>tfw haven't enjoyed video games in years

I want to play FFXV and Witcher 3, mainly. Also
>New Vegas
What's with this meme? I don't get why this game gets so much acclaim when 3 is superior in literally every way.
It's something to do though. Also let's you get out of your head for a couple hours.

I think it had better writing and was generally more fun to play. I did like fallout 3 too but I just prefer new vegas over it by quite a bit.

i know i use to play a lot of video games at one point but now i can't find any interest in them

lmoa my boy, just yarr harr your game.

what does that mean

:/

aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My PC has 4 gigs of RAM and a shit graphics card, lmao. I pirated Hearts of Iron IV and I can barely run it at the lowest settings.

wishing for a normal day for once, seems like i just feel worse every day

do anything different today?