Really makes you think isn't it?

Really makes you think isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

catalog.neet.tv/stats.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what about /ck/?

why do you guys like talking about them so much

That both boards are shit and it has nothing to do with where most of the posters are from?

Because they keep coming here to shitpost

It's hard to discuss politics in a foreign language. That's why the top 5 are all the english speaking countries.

>implying ameriposters don't ruin boards

Sup Forums shits up other boards too.

None of the other boards like either of these shitholes.

Any cunt that has more posters on Sup Forums than the total share of their posters on Sup Forums should be rangeb&.

>54
almost to 56

That's why Sup Forums is so shit

hello redd- i mean Sup Forums

no it doesn't. Sup Forums steals our memes, shitposts elsewhere, and then people associate us with them.

Sup Forums is the one who spams Amerimutt shit on completely unrelated boards.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are both full of underage faggots that spill over their retarded fued on to other boards

I do that just because Sup Forums hates americans too

shut up, mutt

Really does make you think...

Diversity is our strength

Of course the INTERNATIONAL board will have the highest percentage of non-Anglos of any board on the entire website
Use your noggin
If you look at the statistics of Sup Forums overall, you'll see that nearly half of posters are American, and the top three posters by nation are America, UK, and Canada in that order
Therefore Sup Forums closely represents the website as a whole

*bucks your trend

You are European

I just wish there was a board without anglos :(

Then use a non-english speaking site? Problem solved.

But I do use it, but there's only brazilians on it

I want to speak to the world without anglos creeping about

I literally noticed the quality of Sup Forums going down almost overnight in 2014

has been shit eversince

>le 54% board

Esperanto should have become the lingua franca then I guess, international maltese maybe. I feel your pain.
t. migrant worker chink
there are other imageboards that are better

I remember a time when the only generals on Sup Forums were "Japanese Thread/日本語スレッド" "hilo latino" and "Sverigetråden"

Wait, isn't the entire reason you have a country because we smuggled weapons to you in the early 90s?

Remember when Sup Forums tried to get le pen elected in france?
"please someone who knows french please translate ebin memes MFGA!!!111"

Or when the german elections were on.
"please translate this ebin meme to german lets get the nazi party into kraut congress MGGA!!!!1111"

No, I don't.

memes

No, fuck you, /vint/ was beautiful

What a shame, it was hilarious watching poltards figure out that germany is a federation with multiple states.

Fins do 3% of the posts while we don't even get to 1% despite us having twice the population.

Weird, I don't remember that either.

Interesting, Sup Forums posts looks like a typical Americans genetic make up

Jesus

What happened in that dip at the start of 2013 that people stopped using the word reddit?
>R*ddit, m*me, c*ck all going up exponentially at around the same time.
Damn, Sup Forums really did shit up Sup Forums. But I want to blame moot equally for letting the cancer exist in the first place.

Ah yes, I remember that.
They sucked at trying to meme in french to be honest. Not only that, but it's not like american memes and political values were going to transfer well or even appeal to the french.

Source?

catalog.neet.tv/stats.html

>Greece

It's due to the creation of /his/.

All I know is that /his/ mostly talks about meta and not actually history now. It feels a lot more hostile than Sup Forums anyway

So that is why Sup Forums is so shitty. It's the Americans.

I remember watching French TV on holiday during the elections and they mentioned Sup Forums trying to meme in Le Pen a couple times.
Fucking Sup Forumstards.

americans are a majority on any board you faggot

really makes you think isnt it?

and Sup Forums is getting popular every year in the US, this website is not going to end well...

>going to
It's been utter shit for years now.

The smaller boards and the weeb-boards always manage to be decent.
Sup Forums-quality has been up and down. Went to shit around 2014, also went to shit when new was axed. Somehow always manage to bounce back. Probably because the Americans slowly fuck off back to their containment-boards.

>US, Canada, Australia

I agree

Americans really are the worst, it's amazing seeing how easily they triggered.

>What happened in that dip at the start of 2013 that people stopped using the word reddit?
wasn't it wordfiltered?

memory says that should've been 2012 and was possibly only on Sup Forums but whatever

Sup Forums is a hell of a thing

>Finland on 3%
Wat? Seriously?

>The smaller boards

Even /3/, a very niche 3D artist board with so little traffic that it has 6 month old posts still alive, is overrun with underage memers who try to turn INSTALL BLENDER into the new Install Gentoo. Sup Forums faggots who try and spread charts about blacks in threads discussion character sculpting, etc.

Nothing is free of these people