Can any atheist even begin to refute this?

Can any atheist even begin to refute this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uRNO1LFQBWI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gödel's_ontological_proof
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably not, they aren't usually that smart

pretty embarrassing and intellectually poor statement tbqh

How is God not just another axiom?

youtube.com/watch?v=uRNO1LFQBWI

god damn... who knew you could debunk an entire belief system with a single twitter post

petersons got an IQ of like 170 so if anyone can he can

I hate this guy and christfags so much

The first sentence is correct. The second sentence does not follow. Also why is it that all anti-social-degeneracy guys like this Jordan Peterson, must be alt-right? Why cannot we have an anti-degenerate leftist squad. I mean, do you really have to choke on porky cock if you hate women and feminists?

>Proof itself, of any sort, is impossible, without an axiom (as Gödel proved)

Lmao, what the fuck? Gödel didn't prove that as there is nothing to prove, it simply follows from the fucking definition of a mathematical proof. He completely misunderstands Gödel's work.

>Thus faith in God is a prequisite for all proof

How the FUCK does that follow from anything? How is "faith in God" an axiom for any proof?

He sounds so Canadian

First sentence is wrong too, find me Gödel's proof of that. It doesn't exist, it follows from the definition of mathematical proof.

>god this god that

and of course it's an american

for fuck sake you're annoying

I glossed over the Gödel thing. I was just confirming that a mathematical proof prerequisites axioms.

>if x=y then z must equal y
It's a fallacy, this guy is a dumbass

How is he libertarian/ancap if he is, wait is this clean your room man or not an argument man

>Thus faith in God is a prerequisite for all proof
And who or what says that "your" God is the true one?
*proceeds to inserting Godzilla or a rainbow unicorn instead of God*

>>petersons got an IQ of like 170

No.

>mfw brainlet idealist thinks synthetic propositions are the same as analytic propositions

>it's another non-mathematicians think they understand godel episode

>I'm 14 and this is deep
What a brainlet. Godfags are worse than atheism neckbeards.

>Why cannot we have an anti-degenerate leftist squad
tankies but just like the alt right they are degenerates themselves

t. user who has read GEB

How so

no fucking clue about maths

>movement based around solidarity discriminating based on skin color or gender and nonsensical historical morals
Doesn't compute.

Modern culture has ruined religion and especially christianity. The fact whether an existence like the one described in people is real or not doesn't matter. Even a 5 year old could tell no one can prove God exists. I can't tell if the ones claiming they can prove it or the ones that think realizing they can't is a major achievement are stupider

*described in the bible

Fuck, I am tired

>Fuck, I am tired
No, just stupid.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gödel's_ontological_proof

>Thinking that he isn't talking about the Spinozean concept of God

>No, just stupid.

That is also true

He gets Gödels theory wrong and then goes on with god and faith.

Faith in god isnt an axiom. The statement is built by random words forming correct grammar but completely lack logic. The guy needs to quit smoking pot and return to a healthy sleep pattern.

So you can observe that god is a prerequisite for all proof? Mfw a Finn is the actual brainlet spouting concepts he doesn't understand on my imageboard.

wow! atheists btfo!

Careful now, if you can't prove it you've killed god!

>Gödels theory
Stop posting. Seriously just stop.

lmao never reading that meme book

Pic related is Jacques Lacan, French psychoanalyst that tried to use mathematical terms and even language to try and make his arguments feel more scientific. Needless to say most of the scientific community just laughed at that.
Moreover, axioms are a requirement on deductive sciences like math, not on inductive ones like """theology"""
axioms are also meant to be the simplest, shortest statement everyone agrees with, and I don't think the all powerful all knowingly God of the Bible fills those requirements.

>philosophical proof
Sounds like something I'd put sage in options for. Really makes you think, huh?

Took you that long to search up what GEB is huh?

What was Kurt's theory then?

Why is it that all the christfags that pretend to be intelligent enough to bring philosophical theories in discussion end up failing to show what god has to do with their conclusion

Alvin Plantinga made a similar but less retarded version of this argument.

With that kind of logic anything can be considered an axiom, therefore OP is gay and I don't even need to prove it.

the existance of god is a futile question

>Why cannot we have an anti-degenerate leftist squad
Because all of what the right describes as degenerate is just spooks or the breaking of rules designed to put the right winger at the top of the social pile (i.e. smoking weed, women's rights, not giving a shit about the gays). The left wouldn't fight degeneracy because what is accepted as degenerate is bullshit.
Notice how shit like littering, ditching your elderly in old folks homes, or white collar crime is never put under the umbrella of degeneracy even though they are vastly more corroding of the social fabric and sustainability. If those were the focus of anti-degeneracy campaigns instead of bitching about a girl having a black boyfriend then maybe leftists and moderates would actually take it seriously.