I don’t own a passport and have never been outside of a 150km radius from where I live

I don’t own a passport and have never been outside of a 150km radius from where I live.

Am i missing out on anything?

civilization

And in a big country like yours you need a passport to go to place that is > 150

ive never left this island and i seem to be doing fine
and i live in tasmania

I feel like i am missing out on other places though even in my own country

>I don’t own a passport
How so? Are you an illegal immigrant?

>anglo-americans are monolingual and never leave their countries

I live on bornholm and I've never left it, not even to visit the mainland.

It's fine, you don't miss anything.

no, i just never left the country so i didn’t need to get one

why would i have to leave though? where would I go

kys

>Am I missing out on anything?
Culture

>33332
one off just like your life :D

what the fuck

What's wrong with that? It's actually pretty sane.
I also never left my native region.

You in the pic

>I don’t own a passport and have never been outside of a 150km radius from where I live.
me too bro, me too

kys

lol that's pathetic
you're only one hour ferry ride away from a foreign country

rude

never saw a reason to leave, is that so wrong?

what is pathetic about it? I'm not interested in visiting any foreign countries.

whats wrong with that? literally everything i need is here, we're half a million strong mate and no abos.

yes it's wrong you isloid

>TFW poor
>Will never get to visit Yurop

THANK GOD

explain why

>it's easier to travel thousands of kms in this country than go 50km south to america

this desu. i have no intention of going to am*rica or anywhere else anytime soon

it just is. bornholm is a lovely place but it's nothing compared to the northern lights in norway, busy streets of paris or white beaches in italy

>entire world to explore
>stays on his pissant island his entire life

stupid mong

it's like having a gf and never seeing anything other than her left titty

b-but I'm not like those fat obnoxious American tourists you might think I am :(

who cares? Where i live is comfy enough that I you never have to visit anywhere else

why?

where do you live?

to each their own I guess, there's nothing I dislike here so I don't see any reason to leave.

I'm not interested in seeing any foreign country, so why would I care? also, why do you get so butthurt about someone elses life choices?

you live in a fucking flat shithole with nothing to see of course you'd say that
all you have is drug tourists, prostitutes and autist women
garbage language
shitty flag

of course you'd want to leave

How is it even possible to be poor in murica? average wage is 50k I think...

dumbass

the beach

haha, dumb third-worlder

faggot

for most of history the average person hardly ventured out of their village so its not that bad, but you live in a time when travelling is easier than ever so its a bit weird that you wouldnt if you are capable

If you're born to poor parents you stay poor. I'm doing my damned hardest to leave this place at some point.

there's a 1 in 10 chance you're a muslim so i wouldn't be laughing, Avon.

Kapuskasing, Ontario

>Only visited like 30/50 states
>Only been to Italy in Europe
>Only been to Mexico and other shit island countries on a cruise
>Nearly 30
JUST

what I mean is you must effort verry hard to be as useless to be poor in a country like 'murica, the shittiest job pays well enough to affort travelling to europe

that's my point actually, being developed country don't mean there is no trash or homeless

And there is twice that chance of the american being a poor methead

stupid idiot
fuck you

You'll be fine, you're playing on easy mode.

have you seen gah-ning?

English is the only language most Americans need to know. I've traveled through most of Europe and I speak 3 languages but 2 of them are irrelevant and spoken by very few people and I got along fine

Immigrant to coll vlubtry becomes rich mean €€!€$$$$$$$$$$$$€€€$$€$$$$$$€€$¥$$$¥¥¥¥¥¥$¥¥€?£)£££££

I've only been out of the country twice (to Australia) and never in my adult life.

Impressive.

didn't answer my question but alright, just stay angry for no reason.

poopface

fucking retard, kill yourself toothpaste

While it's a bit strange not to have gone anywhere but your little island, there's nothing wrong with it.

I traveled a lot as a child (interrail, lots of flights) and lived abroad for a year and now I feel zero interest in traveling anywhere outside my city.

>bornholm

sounds comfy desu

What do you even do up there for a livelihood besides humping and cutting down trees?

Yes and no. There can be a lot of amazing placing within 150 km radius. This is what travelers often get wrong. It is about experience, and you can just get a new one in places hidden next town. There is no real need to travel thousands of miles to get new experiences.
But then again, there are so much a lot outside of that radius.
Weighing in, I'd say you'really missing a lot.