Have you ever given wrong directions to tourists by mistake or on purpose?

Have you ever given wrong directions to tourists by mistake or on purpose?

yes, guess to whom

The English of course

everyone who speaks english to me actually

No. Because i'm virtuous and polite.
No reason to do wrong to no one.

I'm a master at making myself unapproachable, so I've never been asked for directions.

>I'm a master at making myself unapproachable
How do you do this?

Some scary mafia looking Russians/Ukrainians asked me where the nearest parking spot is. I panicked and literally ran away.

>Have you ever given wrong directions to tourists by mistake or on purpose?

Nope, but sometimes I have to say (correctly) ""I don't know, I'm sorry""

Being autistic.

Some chinese people asked me for directions the other day. I sperged out and accidentally gave them wrong ones. It was a good thing in hindsight though.

I'm always wearing headphones, never make eye contact, always looking down, and always have a stern look on my face. If I really need to make sure nobody approaches me, I also make it look like I'm really busy on my phone.

Everytime to Russians because they can fuck off from Finland. They are thieves.

literally the virgin meme

Well, I'm 27 and a virgin after all.

Same, bit younger

same but a bit older.

I don't see any point in that.

Maybe in this case but I've never ran into russian tourists.

when an american ask for directions then i point west and say "fuck back home filthy yank" and show them my 54 pic collection of amerimutts on my phone til they cry

whenever someone asks me for directions i just say i don't know to avoid conversation

>misdirect everybody who's dare to speak him in the most well known language in the world because of some conflict that happened a few hundred years ago
Imagine being this butthurt.

Had this happen to me in Denmark. Was that you asshole?

I'd also reject slavic subhumans but you're too poor to travel

I literally cannot understand this butthurt.
How bad was it that the french are still angry to this day?

Nyet, because im not an insecure subhuman :)

How does it make you feel that your capital is such a muzzie infested shithole that tourists literally get physically ill from the shock of its modern day appearance

No. Everytime someone asks me direction i start sweating and start walking away really fast.

no that's literally what our government tells us to do
s-sorry user i didn't mea...

WH-WHAT
WHAT RTHE HELL?
come with us we are from the governm-..
NO NO NOOO
DON'-..

very good
I hope you will never come
based muslims

>Russia
>tourism

To be fair, in Brazil you'll be shot anyway.

To women: He just looks very rapey.
Men don't ask for directions.

Do people actually do this? How sad do you have to be?

It's actually very funny

I try to avoid giving directions because I live in a fog and don't know anything about the world around me

Tourists asked me where to buy liquor (I live in retard Pennsylvania) and I don't drink so I didn't know where they should go and I kinda just sperged and avoided answering them and walked away

>Tens if not hundreds of thousands of tourists all over central Moscow every fucking day
Yeah, i would really like you all to fuck off back to your cuckistans and caliphates.

Don't worry senpai, I have no intention of ever visiting Russia in my life

>rapey
pls no, at least make it "weirdo."

>Poland
>tourists

nothing to watch here, everything was destroyed or stolen by germans and swedes

pls be my bf

Ill believe you this time.

Don't kid yourself.

Why can't French tourists speak english?

We don't get tourists where I live

Go back to speaking French so nobody understands you

I always do my best to help tourists and always hope they didn't get lost and made it to their destinations.

>being a nice guy

Almost always by mistake. I explain where things are in a very round-about manner, no matter how hard I try to stop myself, so I usually just confuse people.

Always do my best to help but unable to admit if I don't know and point them to some direction at least. Then feel good about it afterwards

I went to madrid one time. it was cool. although I was surprised by the amount of people dressed up as statues and bootleg licensed characters trying to get pictures and then charging for them

Stealing memes again are we fatty?