/brit/

bedtime edition

qt post more

going to be up for at least another 3 hours wanking

the only unique thing in christianity is the existence of Jesus Christ and he is japanese

little shit making the thread early have u no respect for janny and the rules

anime

Money---Commodity---Money'

Gonna hat all you edgy cunts. Watch out

don't like being divided desu
obama certainly didn't help race relations. he made them worse

>tfw depressed

Obama was a kike shill and the kikes want as much division and hatred as they can get

it's called divide and conquer

fucking love her, simple as

if you use full stops online you're probably a pedophile

to separate sentences is fine but if you use it at the very end then you're a troubled freak

mudshits = crypto jews
christ tards = crypto jews

Once devoted Muslims carry out their next major strike on America, the Mecca plan should be carried out without hesitation or warning. No Hiroshima class atomic wimp-weapon will do, only the 1,000 times more powerful hydrogen fusion device will work for this important job. To be done correctly, a grid of 9 of our most powerful Hydrogen bombs (3x3, every 12 miles, the black stone at the center) are set off at the surface to be as dirty as possible, rendering the entire region uninhabitable for the next few decades. The strike is then repeated every 5 years or so if any kind of clean-up is attempted. Medina needs one too, to prevent Arabs from declaring the transference of the holy site to the secondary location, but Mecca needs to be thoroughly ‘glassified’.

Muslims will thereby learn by force-feeding that their hateful God (Allah) cannot protect them and is a figment of their collective imagination, and millions will leave the failed cult. Nothing harms an Arab more than humiliation and defeat. They sincerely believe that their most-powerful Allah has promised to protect and preserve Mecca, and so their false faith in the Pagan deity will crumble with the meteorite in the intense heat and pressure of a fusion fireball. Can a billion Moslems worldwide face radioactive glass 5 times a day and still take it seriously, I don’t think so, or at least not over the long term. Cut off the head and the snake will still squirm for a while, but it will soon stop. In addition, by preventing Muslims from -ever- performing one of the pillars (requirements) of Islam, we block their way to paradise, but thereby actually save them from real hell (Islam is hell-on-earth is this life, and brings only sorrow and torment in the next). When the time comes, by all means, Nuke Mecca, …but do it right.

atheists = kike shills

*waits patiently to be hatted*

would love to fucking nuke this shithole

would start the third would war 100% but I'm ready to fight these dirty rag heads

>full stops
get out nonce

what if, instead of the local community gathering for church on a sunday, they all gathered to watch anime instead? anime could save the west, if only we'd let it.

gf just sent me this

pretty gay desu

fucking gay bastard

grow up

CONDUCTOR

this desu

we don't need it anymore. we're beyond it.
Christianity did not build the west. The West was built on ancient Greece and Rome.

you're deluded if you think Christians weren't the niggers of the known world up until the Catholic establishment was raped by based Martin Luther.

>would start the third would war 100%
hmmm, how exactly? who would fight to defend muslims?

keep your disgusting gay shit to yourself you degenerate freak. your sort are mentally ill vermin.

whats the most virgin first name

lol did the willy go in the bum? did the other willies flap around pointlessly??

what's your name

muslims

theres fucking billions of them spanning many countries

christianity is better than atheism and cultural marxism

but they're all poor and dumb

It's not going to get better ever.

dont see how thats relevant

research

Going to Ye Olde Pub lads

also Christianity is a farce, Gnosticism is the enlightened mans religion.

alright its Geronimo

wanked to that just yesterday

haha wow
geronimooooooo

>you will never shove your face into those tits at full force
just end me lads

do you actually have pubs in America?
do they have names like "The Smiths Arms" and "The Dogs Head"?

breeders not welcome

you going bald or something mate?

nah all we have is corporate sports bars

I usually go to The Black Bull

don't think being depressed is bizarre modem society is an alien joke
any other animal would get depressed with the same circumstances

post fucking machines

might learn russian

really annoys me not being able to read slavic moon runes

have visited relatives who live in very affluent areas of london and both times left glad that i don't live there

can't comprehend for a single second being poor living in london, living there with money is grim enough. just don't get people who claim to enjoy living in large cities at all. a nice house with land in a quiet hamlet out in the country is a thousand times better.

my local is The Rat's Ass
it is rat-themed

how about chinese runes

new

extremely early

nah

anime?

boy WHAT are you doing

woody
woody woody woody woody
hamohamohamohamohamo
even hank was scared

black stone cherry

get fucked cunt

Jft96

there's a pub in my town called "The Vulcan" and it's got a picture of an Avro Vulcan on the sign above the door.

the Red Lion? The Bull and Dog? The Green Dragon? PATHETIC when compared to the majesty of a fucking cold war era bomber

ayyy

Yanks

yeah but i don't really want to visit china ever desu

it seems like everything cool about china died in the mao era, whereas russia has that melancholic aesthetic that i dig

People from Eastern Europe should see themselves as farm animals and make the most of the opportunity:
Hair for female wigs/hair extensions
Eyebrows for eyebrow transplants
Insides for pharmaceutical trials
2nd kidney for a transplant
Blood for transfusions
Ovaries for commercial surrogacy
Semen for IVF

Wow gay

i bet he's a nice lad who just wants to be loved :(

we already do that with palestinians

When I get really interested in a girl as a long-term prospect, I don't really think about her sexually.

Any other lads like this?

any of you dudes want to meet me for beers and wings down at b-dubs?

>t. yank going down to his local for a pint

only the cute ones

Tips fedora

slipknot

makes sense though you should still desire her sexually probably

>The only subject to develop gynecomastia was in the placebo group

No but I'll meet you for duba

been trying to go for a pint for weeks but everytime I pop round the local it's fully booked

the utter state of the west

spot on lmao

What sort of jacket is Sean Ryder wearing here ? might cop it, like the scruffy look it has

The goal

Well yeah when it gets to it, but it take a real backseat x

tired to book a table for me and the missus at spoons this weekend but they are booked all the way til February

Won't be reading a single letter of this

i love it

is this how Sup Forums sees themselves
screaming

same lad

captchas are fucking broken as shit
will be leaving the site if this continues

>but it take a real backseat

haha I get it because the flags look similar

works for me