How to contact poor but English speaking people in China...

How to contact poor but English speaking people in China? What network are they on for online socializing and can foreigners join? I want to pay for translation but I'm part jewish.

Other urls found in this thread:

tnmb.org/Forum
tieba.baidu.com/f?ie=utf-8&kw=挪威&red_tag=c0798301183
tieba.baidu.com/f?ie=utf-8&kw=北京外国语大学
tieba.baidu.com/f?ie=utf-8&kw=上海外国语大学
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There was nimingban but now that's gone

I installed Chrome and the google translate addon just for this and now I'm on Weibo. I'll share anything interesting I find as I go along if you care for it.

Sure. Post away. A popular site for Chinese weebs is bilibili.com if you're into that.

Why do you want do this, I seriously doubt the majority of chinese can speak english, unless in they are in business or a migrant worker like me there's no real reason for us too

>part jewish
that is not relevant

I'm still on this, got distracted clearing out an email account. Trying to get a US or UK phone number for the registration. The "use email to register" option doesn't work.

Anyone know what this google voice error is about? I've had this google account for many years but I only log in maybe once a year.

>>part jewish
>that is not relevant
Oh

>Why do you want do this
Have you seen the prices on outsourcing sites? I want massive amounts of translation work done.

Thanks for the tip, but it seems Google Translate can't handle that one.

Disregard. I'm now rating Lv0 and can carry out routine operations.

If I become official member I can launch the Personality Barrage spell and become an idol

>According to the national real-name certification requirements, you need to bind the phone number in order to continue operations
Chat operations can not commence without phone number binding spell. Back to square one.

Verified phone. No responses yet to any communication routines. Probably because I still have low foreign spy rating.

Exclusive top hover barrage privilege and accelerated intimacy promotion with daily 3 times intimacy ceiling

You can go to beitaidao.While ypu can't post without cookie.
tnmb.org/Forum
What do you want to translat?

Ohhhh...No!!!
You are loading the Bilibili????What a faggot!

Thanks. Articles.

Can't get Weibo to work. Why is Bilibili a faggot?

It's a site full of weeaboo and 小学生(less educated fools).

>小学生(less educated fools).
I want to meet poor people. But I'm guessing I'm shadowbanned because nobody's responding to anything.

Zhang, what's the top hub of Chinese piracy? Any torrent trackers where I could download piles upon piles of media in Chinese?

>tnmb.org/Forum
lol

>poor people but good at english
The only ones i can thing of are college students.And they are always free.I suggest you go to 百度贴吧.It's a forum about anything.Here is a link of 挪威吧(a post bar of Norway).
tieba.baidu.com/f?ie=utf-8&kw=挪威&red_tag=c0798301183
Maybe you can register in 百度贴吧 and go to post bars of universities.And ask for help there.
Some links of foreign language universities.
tieba.baidu.com/f?ie=utf-8&kw=北京外国语大学
tieba.baidu.com/f?ie=utf-8&kw=上海外国语大学

I dont use torrent.Try 百度云.

Hello?

I can't use koreans, they're too rich and have too large penises