Is Twerking just an American fad or is this retarded dance popular elsewhere?

Is Twerking just an American fad or is this retarded dance popular elsewhere?

If so, what is the public perception of it? Here it is just seen as a "liberating" and "feminist" dance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=obz4lvuAhRA
youtube.com/watch?v=O1haJWhDr6g
youtube.com/watch?v=63qNn0DuLKs
youtube.com/watch?v=qU_dn6GqaeM
youtube.com/watch?v=skoSBQPzqMA
youtu.be/Rba9Z0CcWwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IQnge3-Vd2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ANALRFR0Vlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Twerking could never be popular outside the US...

Could you even imagine Russian girls doing something like this? Please

Bake when I was a teen I remember going on omegle and every girl from the US would just start twerking

The U.K. does it too, but that's because they are basically the 51st state

Every girl here does it.

I've seen this thread three days ago

Nobody does it here. Dutch women wear jeans and can't dance. Not to mention acting out of the ordinary is frowned upon. Including any form of feminism.

In latin america we used to call it perreo.

Ameritwerk

As did I but only like 3 countries replied. I actually think this is something that should be a poll somewhere. What are the world twerking statistics?

Not to mention they have no asses. And are boorish (both in body and behaviour).

russians used to love it

>seen as a "liberating" and "feminist" dance

>Here it is just seen as a "liberating" and "feminist" dance.
Are americans, dare I say it....... retarded?

Black cultural influence

Lol, my family is super conservative, but a 14 year old relative anounced she was going to become a professional twerker and started posting twerk videos on Facebook. The comments from my family were hilarious. This was a while back, she's 19 now

you are obviously here so he can't be wrong

This kills the negro.

youtube.com/watch?v=obz4lvuAhRA

what did he mean by this?

>you are obviously here so he can't be wrong
????

2011 calling

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

youtube.com/watch?v=O1haJWhDr6g

so he says "here this dance means x" meaning if you are not "here" you can mean y all you like but the idea isn't that y is or isn't x rather the meaning of x is attached to here
ie, you being not here implies this dance can mean whatever you want to the women of your location but does not mean that what it means there applies here as well

neither of you provided sufficient reasoning that he is not right in regards to his location

Where do I know the singer from?

Just kidding, we do dance.

youtube.com/watch?v=63qNn0DuLKs

found it

youtube.com/watch?v=qU_dn6GqaeM

no one is saying it doesn't mean what OP is saying it means, it's just a retarded thing to associate shaking your ass with

Or maybe his marvelous YouTube videos

youtube.com/watch?v=skoSBQPzqMA

he may used some fancy words but those are legitimate reasons

are you drunk or what bro

Aussie slags do it when they are pissed. But we are basically proto yanks at this point.

no

>yfw Americans will NEVER know what it is to be white

Poor people love it

>Could you even imagine Russian girls doing something like this?
Mate, Russians are degenerate filth. Could someone post that video of dozens of Russian teenage girls twerking on a stage?

In Brazil we have funk (not related to US or any other funk, Google it)
funk here is an extreme sexual dance that most poor, blacks and browns like it.

Brazilian funk is related to drugs, drug dealers, favela, poor, extreme sexuality, human deprivation and promiscuity.

My sincere opinion is that Brazilian funk gave birth to twerking.
We also have country music, which is called sertanejo and it is the ultimate cuck music: most melodies are about a man that lost a woman or got betrayed by one. It is really sad because many people in the north regions like it.

Brazil is done, plz nuke everything above south Brazil.

Bullshit. They are fighting western degeneracy by shaking their asses.

HAHAHA I call bullshit on you. Russia evolved from Soviet morality which opposed anything even like this

Lol, asking others to provide your source means your source probably doesn't exist.

>Russia
>morality
Russia is one of the most aids infested degenerate places on earth.

youtu.be/Rba9Z0CcWwQ

Turns out it was romanian. anyway there are russian twerk videos with 22 million views.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQnge3-Vd2Q

that's the romanian one and some insufferable faggot

>Its a psy-oped American fooled by the Kremlin into believing Russia is against degeneracy episode.

I fucking hate reruns

youtube.com/watch?v=ANALRFR0Vlw

2:45 and on

>youtube url is literally ANAL

Russia devolved, the soviets were more morally excellent people.

>the soviets were more morally excellent people.
ehl oh fucking ehl

Yes. People think Russia is anti-degenerate because they don't like fags. In reality, like I said, it's one of the MOST degenerate places on earth. Extremely high AIDS rate, extremely high abortion rate, aging quickly, cities are full of churkas and central asians, church has long been keked, alcoholism, rampant drug use, so on and so forth. Top it all off with it being a shithole to live in.

That's all you will be thinking about afterwards.

>"liberating" and "feminist" dance
my fucking sides, tals about an intellectual mess

guys I know love it, girls are kind of jealous but not in a bitchy way, most try to learn some for their boyfriend, as in for the bedroom, not for making a scene of yourself tzitching like a turbo-slut

another example of things everyone does or could do, keeping it intimate, except for the blacks who must display everything in an exaggerated and near-caricatural manner. Applies to clothes (shinny angel wings on suit jackets, tacky fake diamond studs or jewelry) and business (this is the best, my friend, I swear my friend, her's my sister, my friend. Is it just me? I instantly want to slap people who give the my friend/my brother. Fuckin' fake and corny.)

What are you talking about my friend.

>all those memes
Off yourself lad

>reality is a meme
for you

Lol, there is a viral video of high school girls in Russia ripping off their skirts and twerking to Winnie the fucking Pooh.

The irony is as they are on the floor twerking, a cute bear dances among them. If you don't see the irony in this you are a newfag.

I won't link to it for obvious reasons, but it exists, is hilarious, and YouTube thinks it is just fine

I don't even understand the point of shaking your ass that fast. Plenty of ways to dance involve ass shaking and going slow is much hotter imo anyways.

Twerking isn't always fast. Sometime's the girrl lays down and slowly clenches one ass cheek aat a time

proofs?

It's brazilian culture, please tell american girls to stop appropriating it :)

>reality
Everything he said is meme-tier propaganda.
All of those things have been declining since the Afghan CIA heroin fiasco

wtf i love brazil now

>Here it is just seen as a "liberating" and "feminist" dance.
>literary objectifying themselves
>good for sex only
kek

it's a baboon thing

the soviet was, and russia is, crap. dumass

first thing russians do after high school is to leave russia for europe or some other western shithole

post just the yt id fgt it wont trigger the shut it down algorithm

>0.05 rubles has been deposited into your account

>Could you even imagine Russian girls doing something like this? Please

Lul, there are many yo tube channels dedicated to this very subject

Better than B*lgaria
>first thing russians do after high school is to leave russia for europe or some other western shithole
Dont project your own peoples habits onto others. Clearly that isnt true since they arent in the gayropean union