本当に日本のアニメが好き人がありませんよね?日本のアニメのたった一つのいいところ女児やJCです。西のアニメは大体上位です。

本当に日本のアニメが好き人がありませんよね?日本のアニメのたった一つのいいところ女児やJCです。西のアニメは大体上位です。

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/7a5tji/til_that_pokemon_is_the_highestgrossing_media/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My Nip is good enough to know OP's sentence is shit. Should it be something like this: 本当に日本のアニメが好きな人が居るかな? 日本のアニメのいいとろは女児やJCだけ。 西洋のアニメのほうが日本のアニメより面白い

BTFO

(I have 0 knowledge in nip)

>"hurrrr I'm gay"

haha of course you are fag

He said nobody like Japanese anime.Western anime is better.

reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/7a5tji/til_that_pokemon_is_the_highestgrossing_media/

Pokemon is the highest-grossing media franchise of all time, beating out Star Wars by over $13 billion

Self-respecting adults don't watch pokemon

Yeah Pokemon is for kids.

And this anime is for girls around 5~8

It's okay for self-respecting adults to watch precure if they just want to pretend to hang out with some middle school girls for a bit, watching pokemon is totally different because it's about a boy

I hate anime otaku.

I do too, all otaku are kind of stupid

T.saitoh

仰ってる意味が全く分かりません

最近の日本アニメはくそと思います。私、今は大体アニメが見ません。私は日本人の意見がほしかった。私の悪い日本語はごめん。

でもSup Forumsの日本人はたぶんそんなかっこ悪いものがどうでもいいよね。

The google translation works well only when in case americunts speak terrible Japanese grammar.

>There really is not anyone who likes Japanese animation, is not it? One of the nice things about Japanese animation is girls and JC. West animation is roughly upper.

I'm trying my best, what would be a better way to say it? I'm sorry for being a 馬鹿外国人 I'm learning

Most Japanese people don't know "baka gaijin" meme.

what was the last good anime for you?

かまわない、私のことを悪口してください

アホガール

I didn't even know the name but I looked it up

it looks not really different from other mediocre anime
how is it better than others?

I've only watched famous anime like Evangelion

It isn't any better he just has shit taste

It's pretty funny, but that might just be my taste. ヒロユキis a really good writer, pretty different from a lot of writers, I like all his stuff. Honestly I didn't like any other anime that season, and I pretty much like nothing this season either. The best anime this year is My Little Pony, which is kind of sad.

I will actually try it

how about いぬやしき? I liked Gantz
you don't like that kind of style?

ching chong nip nyan

know what? you you are the one who is called weebs

You are cuck

>いぬやしき
I need to read that, it looks cool but I haven't checked it out. Or gantz. I hear people talking about them a lot.

いいえいいえ、私はweebじゃない、日本の文化は趣味だけ。私、本当は日本のことで何も知りません。気にしない、私はかっこいい

It's true, I think I'm the only virgin that I know at this point. All the white girls I see have black boyfriends. I'm like a living meme. Thank you.

BBC power

Will you go out with me?

Please don't tell me that's you

Not me
They're Japanese comedian

Okay thank God, so that means we're still going out, right?

>>”what’s your favorite anime?”
>>answered instantly one of the brand new.
>>”nothing good others for this SEASON”
>>”It's okay for self-respecting adults to watch precure”

What made you think you were entitled to criticize Anime?

Or did you just think JP anime makers should add more enticing elements other than moe girls for all the stuff you would check?
Such masterpieces are to be produced only once or twice in every 5 years even in any other subculture categories.
And why don’t you check “miss Bernard said”?

What made you think you were entitled to criticize Anime?
Nothing, I'm not entitled to anything, I was just being an ass about the whole pokemon thing, sorry, I wasn't really trying to make sense. Precure is shit right now too anyway, mahoutsukai was better.

Pokémon had already got to be as shit as DB.
They’ve been squeezing everlasting profit out of children’s innocence.
And why don’t you answer my last question?

> And why don’t you answer my last question?

I usually just skip three minute shorts until the season is over, so I forgot about it, but I'll give it a try, it looks good

And in fact most of anime products here are utter shit and should deserved to be despised indeed.
But it just seemed you are enjoying it little too much to complain about it. But never mind it nobody,me nor other JPs, care. And US ones are surely doing better on some aspects.

what did he mean by this

amerishit media is trash