Be european

>be european
>complain about asians eating dogs
>eat horses

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/30205410/stop-eating-cats-and-dogs-say-animal-rights-campaigners-in-switzerland
unv.is/newsweek.com/not-just-christmas-swiss-urged-stop-eating-cats-and-dogs-287378
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SOPA

After the Siberian-Americans migrated here 14,000 years ago, they ate all the horses who didn't leave to Eurasia yet.

I'm not sad about dogs being eaten anymore than I am about pigs being eaten, I'm just angry and disgusted that people would butcher and cook such animals alive.

Being as a dog to a chink is something I wouldn't wish for my worst enemy.

t. abal-hir assim habil

What? Pigs are cute and smart.

Horse meat is great

I still eat them tho.

Probably would be the first to eat a corpse if I survived a plane crash over the Arctic.

stop killing horses

But they're uma delicia

Well travelled German here.

I ate dog, horses, pig, kangaroo, aligator, ostrich, ... I tried in Korea even sannakji.

Dog was the most grey, boring and raw taste I've ever tried. Can't recommend it.

I like eating a can of horse (more precisely, horse & beef compound).

Is sannakji good?

Why ? Since we invented the motor' horses are pointless. Might as well eat them. And don't start with the whole "noble animal" bullshit, have you ever seen a horse for real ? They look fucking retarded

>eating meat of any kind

dogs are very retarded
you can beat them and 1 hour later they will come to you like nothing happened
this is very retarded to me

>not eating Rudolph during christmas

bump

It's superior food. Mongols eat it so it's good for you

unv.is/bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/30205410/stop-eating-cats-and-dogs-say-animal-rights-campaigners-in-switzerland

unv.is/newsweek.com/not-just-christmas-swiss-urged-stop-eating-cats-and-dogs-287378

Damn now I want some

DELICIA...............

pigs are closer to human than dogs that's why pigs are used for human transplant surgeries so in a way you could say you're eating human when you're eating pork

horse meat by itself can't be eaten it has to be mixed with

yea right they'll come to you to bite you

>They look fucking retarded
no u